KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Self-Pimping Thread!

Self-Pimping Thread!
Started by: IheartPocky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I made a new videoooooooooooooo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5IK4CpsKik

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 07:57 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

i love it!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 09:12 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

WooT WooT! I Finally updated my story Entangled Hearts!

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/li...1&chapter=1

Check it out and dont forget to review! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 12:30 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Iheart, way cool chickadee!! Love the combo of clips and the song is tough as nails. How you piratistas make this magic I will never know I don't suppose, but I'm so glad you do!! Thanks for letting us know!!

Good on you too ImpPiDiva--love love love the written word!! And especially this combo!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 02:09 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Thanks very much Tex!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 03:02 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

I just posted this in the lovefest but I thought I'd put it in the appropriate place as well...

I was inspired by some of the conversation about Jack's past a while back, and scribbled a bit of a fanfic whilst at work. It's called "Nights in the Bayou" and I'll probably continue it, though it won't be long... I would love if you guys took a look... it's Jack/Calypso, a bit of a change for me...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4161950...ts_in_the_Bayou

Cheers!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 01:11 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

This is from 9 months ago. But I want to post it. Just cause big grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BnNIXVJoOs

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 03:01 AM
katelovespirate

next chapter of my jack/calypso fic is up on fanfiction now... smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 05:56 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Woot Woot!! Must be Christmas cause I updated my story again!

Ch. 7 for Entangled Hearts is now up! smile lol

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/li...&chapter=7/

I am trying to update as quickly as I can! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:23 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4175013/1/Abducted

I wrote a story y'all! It isn't Pirates of the Caribbean, it's Harry Potter...related...All original Characters...PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT! big grin

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:36 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Hey loves, in case anyone's following, ch 3 of "nights in the bayou" is up. I'm having a good time writing it so have a look if ya care to! smile

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 01:34 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Just to give a heads up, I am working on another fic and unlike my other POTC ones, it's not going to be a one-shot. The first two chapters should be posted in a matter of days.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 02:00 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

oo oo what is it about Willo?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:31 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

It has its own thread now, diva. A Sparrow's Journey. It basically starts with Jack's birth and picks out parts in his life that had a huge impact on who he is. There will be more familiar characters the further along it goes, of course, and it's going to end sometime during COTBP. I know where, but I want to keep some mystery to it. Go to the Sparrow's Journey thread and follow the link. Please review!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:33 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Ch 4 for Nights in the Bayou up--- have a look if you care to. smile

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 05:32 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yay! my first sparrabeth video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxv4uFi93FA
Her Hero - A Sparrabeth FanVid

Elizabeth finally realizes Jack is her hero all along.
Song- My Hero is You by Hayden Panettiere.
Disclaimer: I own nothing! smile

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 12:17 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

awwww I really want to learn how to make videos!!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 28th, 2008 03:49 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Great job Jaeh!! Welcome to the vidding world, I'll warn you how addicting it is haha!!

Aw, Diva you totally should!! You'd be brilliant!! big grin

Okay, soooo I've got a couple of videos I want to pimp and I'd lurve to hear what you guys think!!! big grinbig grin

1. "Uninvited": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7m3FH5RxRE

2. "Signatures of a Union" Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zzuG1rylWY

I'm working on another vid to the song "Unsent", so that should be on its way soon wink

Old Post May 28th, 2008 02:07 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Awww Savvy! I tear up everytime I see the trailer u made to "Signatures of a Union"...u have no idea how touched I am that u gave my story a chance to come to life! No really THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I love it and I love u for making it!! I just get so emotional over things like this! Like when u made me the Banner a while ago I cried then too! lol...I know i'm silly. I dont know why this means so much to me! lol...I think I'm just an emotional wreck! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 28th, 2008 09:05 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Awwww *hugs*

You're so welcome, hun!! Your fic is AMAZING and it was a pleasure to try and bring it to life as you say big grin And don't worry, i'm the exact same way - T.Maria made an INCREDIBLE trailer for my fic series "The Legacy Trilogy" - I was almost sobbing by the end of it, lol! Its an emotional thing seeing something of your creation become real on screen, huh?

Old Post May 28th, 2008 09:17 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote