KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Michael Rosenbaum After Smallville

Michael Rosenbaum After Smallville
Started by: Amazon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

Michael Rosenbaum After Smallville

Does anyone know what Michael Rosenbaum's latest project is going to be? Movies, tv shows, plays, directing, Anything? I'm already going through lex withdrawl cause of this writers strike I don't want Michael Rosenbaum to dissappear altogether. Although I doubt that will happen. He's a really good actor, and he seems pretty determined. I could see him being like Will Smith, starting out in TV then going to the big screen in awesome dramatic movies and comedies.
Does anyone know anything conclusive.

Last edited by Amazon on Dec 24th, 2007 at 10:41 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 10:37 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think if they continue Smallville w/out Lex, (which is what I've heard, I could be wrong), and Mike, does'n make it big like he planned, he'll go back to Smallville.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 06:20 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Oh man, they better end after season 7. (Unless Michael stays hehe) If they don't it's gonna be nothing but freak of the week episodes. And I think we've had quite enough of that. I have no doubt Rosenbaum will make it big. As long as he doesn't make any more drag queen movies.... it kind of kills the sex appeal. I could see him on a show like Battlestar Galactica, or in a movie with Will Smith. hmmmmmmm
If anyone finds out anything conclusive let me know. In the mean time I'll just have to fantasize.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 02:57 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hes done a few movies before, hes a very funny guy and a good actor

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:02 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I found out that Michael Rosenbaum will be the voice of tanis in the upcoming dragonlance movie, with Keifer sutherland and Lucy Lawless.
Yay! I can't wait until he can grow his hair and do more than just voice work.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 12:18 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

He plays in Sorority Boys, one of the best movies EVER!no expression

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 04:03 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I'll admit he is prolly the best overall actor on Smallville. His evil Lex episodes like Onyx are among the best in the entire series. I hope he does well after Smallville, he's got the talent to do so.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 06:16 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I think Onyx was pretty good too. He also did an excellent job in Lexmas and in Zod. Two extreems, it shows some of his range as an actor.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 06:37 PM
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I'll admit he is prolly the best overall actor on Smallville. His evil Lex episodes like Onyx are among the best in the entire series. I hope he does well after Smallville, he's got the talent to do so.

I think he's the best actor in "Smallville" bar none.

Hell, didn't he go to major university for acting.

As serious as he is in smallville he prefers comedic roles. But i dunno if he'll get to far cause of his height.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 04:36 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote