KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Christmas Thread 2007

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Christmas Thread 2007
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Zink
Bane

Rand can learn it and shove it in Galder's face. Hah. There, I'm leader again...

...oh, pooh...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 06:43 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I figured that Galder was the least qualified for learning 'Force Reverse Gravity,' but hey, worth a shot.

Rand, you're a cripple.

I take it that Adelmo won't like Galder because she's jealous that she can't be as good looking...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 06:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, that's exactly it, Rex. Barely worth me running the story now.

Rand's problem is that Adelmo is deeply aware of his... issues.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 06:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

So she's done some homework on us all, then.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 06:57 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, whether she has or not, she could sense it from a mile off.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 06:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

True, probably not hard to catch that.

So, I have to pop the big question. Do any of the girls wield lightsabers?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 06:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I think I actually asked that awhile back. Negatory, at least for Adelmo's posse.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 07:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed not.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 07:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder's got THAT advantage, at least...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 07:28 PM
Peach
mordrem

One advantage Rianna's got, too...

Because she's definitely not going to want to learn any of the Force-related stuff they can do (not that she'd be likely to be able to, really, anyway), and can get very touchy about the fact that she pretty much sucks at it stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:17 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
One advantage Rianna's got, too...

Because she's definitely not going to want to learn any of the Force-related stuff they can do (not that she'd be likely to be able to, really, anyway), and can get very touchy about the fact that she pretty much sucks at it stick out tongue
Yeah cutting something up with a saber is always cooler anyways stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:29 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Unless you can reverse gravity while shooting people.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:37 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Unless you can reverse gravity while shooting people.
Sounds overrated to me

*Begins to float helplessly*

Ok so maybe not.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:38 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

And now I am reminded of one of the comments I made about Techno, in response to a rules thread saying that we can't reverse gravity.

"Damn, that'd be cool. It'd be like 'Hello, I don't like you anymore, meet the ceiling!'"

big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 08:43 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I think this is templatism. Just because we like to slice things up with our little laser swords, we can't drop people into the sky?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 10:12 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I am fine with this.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:10 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

You would be, tin man. stick out tongue

Or, Bannakaffalatta. happy

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:17 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Mini-Maul!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 03:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It wasn't that you can't, but that you shouldn't.

Like killing sound.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 02:18 PM
Lord Melkor

Oh yes, Magic can do pretty much everything in Techno, though this not Technocracy`s perspective.

So Gallador could learn some gravity tricks if he spent like years with Lady`s sect? Or is it some kind of genetic ability?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 04:35 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote