KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Brothers

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Brothers
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"I was acting in defense of my world," Einar says. "I thought you were a threat. I was right."

"Silence, Einar," Mauren says. Einar flinches but becomes quiet.

"Melkor," Mauren says. "I know it is not Erengard's destruction that you seek. But it is what you bring by seeking to ally it with the Empire."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 11:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
"I was acting in defense of my world," Einar says. "I thought you were a threat. I was right."

"Silence, Einar," Mauren says. Einar flinches but becomes quiet.

"Melkor," Mauren says. "I know it is not Erengard's destruction that you seek. But it is what you bring by seeking to ally it with the Empire."

"Empire rules the Galaxy, Father, why you cannot accept reality?"

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:49 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"It is not that I do not accept that fact," Mauren says. "The Empire's sway is indeed impressive... but it is not total, and it is not beneficial to anyone. Joining in their blood-thirsty march on the Galaxy will eventually lead to tragedy for Erengard. The Empire will take more and more from it. I do not need to see the future to know that."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"It is not that I do not accept that fact," Mauren says. "The Empire's sway is indeed impressive... but it is not total, and it is not beneficial to anyone. Joining in their blood-thirsty march on the Galaxy will eventually lead to tragedy for Erengard. The Empire will take more and more from it. I do not need to see the future to know that."

"Then what other options you have? You cannot oppose the Empire."

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 01:03 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"No, I cannot. Not alone."

Mauren sighs.

"Erengard will join the Empire."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 01:05 AM
Lord Melkor

"No, I cannot. Not alone."

Mauren sighs.

"Erengard will join the Empire."

"See?"

Melkor looks at Einar with satisfaction.

"So it means my brother won`t be able to remain your heir?"

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 11:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Einar has lowered his head in defeat.

"Don't be a fool," Mauren says. "Einar HAS no brother."

Einar looks up at this, then at you.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 11:12 PM
Lord Melkor

"Well, not that I wanted a brother like him.... but what do you mean by this?"

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 11:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I have but a single condition for Erengard's union with the Empire," Mauren says. "That you be exiled from this world. Forever."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 11:29 PM
Lord Melkor

"I have but a single condition for Erengard's union with the Empire," Mauren says. "That you be exiled from this world. Forever."

"Ha, and what makes you think Empire will agree to these terms? Or that Einar will let you make peace with Empire?"

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 09:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Einar must do as I command," Maureen states. "Isn't that right, my son?"

Einar grinds his teeth. "Yes, father," he says, grudgingly.

"And the Empire does not want war with us. If it can claim right to our soldiers and resources without a fight, it will agree to such a simple term."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 09:16 PM
Lord Melkor

"Einar must do as I command," Maureen states. "Isn't that right, my son?"

Einar grinds his teeth. "Yes, father," he says, grudgingly.

"And the Empire does not want war with us. If it can claim right to our soldiers and resources without a fight, it will agree to such a simple term."

"So you hate me more than the Empire, father!?" - Melkor grinds his teeth.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 11:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I do not hate you, Melkor," the Castellan says. "But I despise what you have done to your people. You have indentured them to a malicious war machine and they will serve as part of it. Erengardians will not fight for honor and glory on the field of battle. They will merely be tools at the Emperor's disposal."

The Castellan turns away from you.

"I will submit myself to the Emperor personally, on Coruscant. Einar, prepare my shuttle."

"But father..." Einar protests.

"NOW."

Einar offers you an awful glare of hate before slinking from the room.

"I want you to consider something, Melkor," the Castellan states. "What is the status of Alderaan in the Empire?"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2011 07:02 PM
Lord Melkor

"I do not hate you, Melkor," the Castellan says. "But I despise what you have done to your people. You have indentured them to a malicious war machine and they will serve as part of it. Erengardians will not fight for honor and glory on the field of battle. They will merely be tools at the Emperor's disposal."

The Castellan turns away from you.

"I will submit myself to the Emperor personally, on Coruscant. Einar, prepare my shuttle."

"But father..." Einar protests.

"NOW."

Einar offers you an awful glare of hate before slinking from the room.

"I want you to consider something, Melkor," the Castellan states. "What is the status of Alderaan in the Empire?"

"Well, it has certain amount of independence.... what is your point?"

Melkor responds, feeling hollow.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 6th, 2011 09:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, it does. That is something the Emperor cannot stand. And, unlike Erengard, Alderaan does not have anything it can contribute to Emperor's hunger for power. It stands to oppose it."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2011 02:44 PM
Lord Melkor

"Yes, it does. That is something the Emperor cannot stand. And, unlike Erengard, Alderaan does not have anything it can contribute to Emperor's hunger for power. It stands to oppose it."

"Alderaan is no threat to the Empire...." - Melkor speaks flatly, wondering if how much he cares for Erengard's fate at all at this point. How could Janus play him like this?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 13th, 2011 07:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Not a military threat, like Erengard. Alderaan is a political threat. Senator Organa is very outspoken in the Senate in his opposition of Emperor Palpatine. He hankers for the days of the Old Republic. He is someone to for dissenters to rally around. It is only a matter of time before the Emperor tires of the subtle rabble-rousing that Alderaan propogates. Perhaps Star Destroyers will descend upon it, like the Sith fleet once did. Maybe he will send his new enforcer... this Vader character, to silence protesters.

"However he decides to do it, you can be assured of one thing, Melkor, son of Mauren.

"Your mother's world will burn."

Last edited by REXXXX on Sep 14th, 2011 at 02:23 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 02:17 AM
Lord Melkor

"Not a military threat, like Erengard. Alderaan is a political threat. Senator Organa is very outspoken in the Senate in his opposition of Emperor Palpatine. He hankers for the days of the Old Republic. He is someone to for dissenters to rally around. It is only a matter of time before the Emperor tires of the subtle rabble-rousing that Alderaan propogates. Perhaps Star Destroyers will descend upon it, like the Sith fleet once did. Maybe he will send his new enforcer... this Vader character, to silence protesters.

"However he decides to do it, you can be assured of one thing, Melkor, son of Mauren.

"Your mother's world will burn."

"Alderaan's leaders will stop before it goes to this point....

Frankly, I do no longer care much what happens with Erengard. I cared because I thought Einar was involved with mother's death, but it was Janus who arranged it... still if it wasn`t for Einar's idiocy it would never go this far. He tried to murder me in cold blood." - He says bitterly.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 06:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That does not justify what you have done," Mauren says.

Mauren activates his comm unit. It displays an image of the Star Destroyer in orbit and begins to pick up its frequencies.

"Come. Inform them what is to be occur, and what my only stipulation is for allowing it to happen."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2011 06:44 AM
Lord Melkor

"That does not justify what you have done," Mauren says.

Mauren activates his comm unit. It displays an image of the Star Destroyer in orbit and begins to pick up its frequencies.

"Come. Inform them what is to be occur, and what my only stipulation is for allowing it to happen."

Melkor will do as instructed, not willing to fight his father over it at this point.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 06:52 PM