KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Brothers

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Brothers
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 44 45 [46]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Once your message is relayed, the Imperials call off their attack on Erengard! Transports are sent to retrieve the AT-ATs that were marching across the golden fields below Maurenburg. The Imperials suffered no casaulties out that way, while you lost all of your men in your ambush of the Palace of the Castellan. They will be given full military burial on Coruscant.

Unlike you. You survived and are now disgraced on Erengard. Tarkin agrees full-heartedly to the terms that your father sets. You are never to return to Erengard under pain of death. Einar makes it quite clear that he intends to uphold this as long as he lives.

A shuttle comes to retrieve you from Maurenburg. Grand Moff Tarkin himself steps off and beckons you aboard, flanked by a squad of white-armored stormtroopers.

"Remember what I said about Alderaan," the Castellan says to you as you are turned over into the custody of the Empire.

"This could have gone better, Melkor," Tarkin scolds. "You have much to learn about the way of politics and power in the Galaxy. I see much promise in you. Perhaps now that you ties to your homeworld are severed, you will be more focused and serve the Empire and the Empire only."

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 01:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Melkor is still downhearted about this fiasco.

"I was deceived by Janus, Grand Moff. He manipulated my animosity towards my brother for his own gain."

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 09:52 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"A true expert on power and politics would not have fallen for such a ploy!" Tarkin insists. "If you are to become the Imperial Commissar that you need to be in order to serve the Emperor fully, you need to be certain that nothing so simple will fool you again."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 05:38 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"Of course Grand Moff, I was foolish to be deceived, however the issues regarding Erengard were mostly... personal for me. I understand that opposing your own family is not the standard situation that Imperial Commisar finds himself in."

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 06:23 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Perhaps not," Tarkin says. "Erengard will have to be watched very closely in the coming years. Your father has submitted to the Emperor's will easily enough. Your brother, on the other hand..."

Tarkin trails off.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 12:53 AM
Lord Melkor

Melkor nods to Grand Moff as he leaves, having much to think about. Maybe he can use his new position to get even with Einar... still perhaps this obsession is his weakness, which led to his current failure. Feeling very tired, he indends to go to sleep as the leave for Coruscant.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 08:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

ONE YEAR LATER

The doors to the throne room glide open without a sound. Ranks of stormtroopers march through and secure the main isle to the throne, lining either side of it with their blasters clutched to their chests.

The Castellan of Erengard and his heir march grimly up the center, flanked by a pair of their soldiers- some of the few who were not inducted in the Imperial war machine to become stormtroopers.

Castellan Esgabath comes to the end of the isle and bows stiffly before the Emperor of the Galactic Empire. Einar does

"Welcome, my ally," croons Emperor Palpatine.

"Your Highness," the Castellan says, with some difficulty. "I have come to report on..."

The Castellan notices that to the side of the Emperor stands an Imperial Commissar. Melkor sneers at his father and brother, festooned in full uniform and marked with a medal for his bravery in the conflict on Erengard.

"The traitor!" Einar says. He starts to reach for his gun, but the Emperor extends a hand and the gun is pulled from his grasp. It clatters across the floor.

"Foolish boy," the Emperor cackles. "Do you think you can stand against the power of the Empire?"

Einar begins to open his mouth. The Castellan turns on him quickly and silences him with a slap to the shoulder. They begin talking heatedly to each other while the Emperor continues to cackle, and Commissar Esgabath watches on...

End

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 08:49 PM
Lord Melkor

Ha, a real end or a dream Melkor was having?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 08:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That is the end! Needless to say that the Emperor does not think very highly of the Castellan or of Erengard in general. It is a useful tool.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 08:59 PM
Lord Melkor

Ha, so Emperor can use Melkor as additional threat to keep Erengard in check.

We did not finish the plot with Anastazia, she was supposed to marry Einar and make Melkor very unhappy, but maybe this is for another story...

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 09:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Melkor had greater concerns at the time! Anastazia will be back.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 09:09 PM
Lord Melkor

Big thanks for the game!

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 09:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You're quite welcome!

The Sith era game I tried to run actually was going to address more about Erengard, especially the Forbidden Path out of Maurenburg.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 09:17 PM
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
You're quite welcome!

The Sith era game I tried to run actually was going to address more about Erengard, especially the Forbidden Path out of Maurenburg.

Oh yes, that game was interesting, pity it stopped before the real action began.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 09:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It may be revived at some point!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 06:59 AM