KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. Wonder Woman

Superman vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: Child Rebel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (155): « First ... « 129 130 [131] 132 133 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

tbh that whole thing should be inadmissible for a variety of reasons

Also, why didn't Batman's contacts or whatever make his eyes white melt after using heat vision?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:53 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)

thumb up

They were pulling their attacks and WW was fine from the attack per Batman admission (and her showing back up not to long from then).

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:53 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
We know he was weakened because he stayed in the dark majority of the time when he had those powers. Doesn't change what I said. He sun bathed. No telling where his power level was at when he fought Diana.

He specifically said he was restored to full power.

Also take it as you will.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Khyrana with a portion of Superman's powers owns Wonder Woman. With just a backhand.

(please log in to view the image)

Round two. She again owns her with a punch and the drained Superman had to save her.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:59 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

thumb up

They were pulling their attacks and WW was fine from the attack per Batman admission (and her showing back up not to long from then).

She didn't show up despite what Batman said, she effectively lost by a backhand.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

ABHI...give me the issue number for those scans please.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman 661

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:19 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by saurabh kanhere
I thought she was doing dishes for Batman.

Clark eats at Batman's place...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/230...40-012.jpg.html Thanks, Galan.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Clark eats at Batman's place...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/230...40-012.jpg.html Thanks, Galan.

laughing out loud

Seriously look at this shit...

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:53 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wow, strongest punch I've ever taken (here's the important part).

Batman has never felt a full punch from Superman - so all that means is WW punches harder than Killer Croc, Bane etc.

quote:

Since Clark is currently enjoying life as a normal human, that only leaves one possibility.

Cut and dry.

Yes. It means that after Superman, the only one who can affect him...is WW.

Analogy time.

Let's say I am watching people running a 100m race - but not the actual finish line. The race is won, and I hear that the WR has been smashed by a Jamaican. But who won?

As Usain Bolt is currently at home, eating chicken nuggets, that leaves only one possibility - Yohan Blake..

Does that mean Yohan = Usain, or > Usain? No. It means that once Usain is no longer there, then the fastest guy is Yohan. IF Usain HAD been there (or, in our case, Superman), then there'd be no question whatsoever who is fastest/strongest.

I see you're bending Comics now.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 05:04 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman has never felt a full punch from Superman - so all that means is WW punches harder than Killer Croc, Bane etc.

Yes. It means that after Superman, the only one who can affect him...is WW.

Analogy time.

Let's say I am watching people running a 100m race - but not the actual finish line. The race is won, and I hear that the WR has been smashed by a Jamaican. But who won?

As Usain Bolt is currently at home, eating chicken nuggets, that leaves only one possibility - Yohan Blake..

Does that mean Yohan = Usain, or > Usain? No. It means that once Usain is no longer there, then the fastest guy is Yohan. IF Usain HAD been there (or, in our case, Superman), then there'd be no question whatsoever who is fastest/strongest.

I see you're bending Comics now.

Carter doesn't understand logic.

Hey guys!!! Should I tell ya what I have Carter as under my contacts on my phone? big grin

Also maybe I should get around to replying to Blue for all the stuff he'll just dodge because he wishes but has nothing to back his claim that Wonder Woman is stronger than Superman.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:12 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Delta1938
Carter doesn't understand logic.

Hey guys!!! Should I tell ya what I have Carter as under my contacts on my phone? big grin

Also maybe I should get around to replying to Blue for all the stuff he'll just dodge because he wishes but has nothing to back his claim that Wonder Woman is stronger than Superman.

Really?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:52 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Really?

If you think I meant give your number, no. Just what I still have you as. big grin Happy Dance

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:56 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Really?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:11 PM
bluewaterrider

Delta,

Happy Holidays.

I noticed you touring the boards today.
Found 1 or 2 more unheralded subjects who back the point I made long ago.

Supplement:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=5

By now it should be obvious that you are Superman in these illustrations while the ladies in these videos are Supergirl. You are, presumably, a reasonably well-built man in his 30s who trains to develop both strength and fighting skill, and, if your occasional messages here are truthful, have done so for a number of years now.
You are in all likelihood bigger and heavier than either of these 2 young women and have vastly more fight experience. Even so, by your own admission both of these ladies out lift you, even at your max, at least as things stood when you answered my question.

There is one adjustment to be made as you watch this.
Note that the 480 kg of the second video given below is kilograms, not pounds.
BOTH young ladies are apparently performing multiple, full-range-of-motion presses with over a half ton of weight.

(Germany)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLGbHXE3BQ

(Brazil)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8TYPqPNcmk

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 09:38 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Delta,

Happy Holidays.

I noticed you touring the boards today.
Found 1 or 2 more unheralded subjects who back the point I made long ago.

Supplement:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=5

By now it should be obvious that you are Superman in these illustrations while the ladies in these videos are Supergirl. You are, presumably, a reasonably well-built man in his 30s who trains to develop both strength and fighting skill, and, if your occasional messages here are truthful, have done so for a number of years now.
You are in all likelihood bigger and heavier than either of these 2 young women and have vastly more fight experience. Even so, by your own admission both of these ladies out lift you, even at your max, at least as things stood when you answered my question.

There is one adjustment to be made as you watch this.
Note that the 480 kg of the second video given below is kilograms, not pounds.
BOTH young ladies are apparently performing multiple, full-range-of-motion presses with over a half ton of weight.

(Germany)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLGbHXE3BQ

(Brazil)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8TYPqPNcmk

That's a very short range of motion. Plus, those are leg press machines. lol

I bet those two girls couldn't squat 200 lbs.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 09:47 PM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do people resurrect crap threads like this that are worn-out arguments? Diana dies. Period.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2015 05:41 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's got epic ****.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 31st, 2015 05:53 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

superman easy

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 11:55 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

There could be an arguement made for Diana to win.

But superman takes high majority

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 01:21 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Freeze breath tactics for Superman along with hv attacks give Superman the majority. I believe Diana would win at least 3/10 because of the lasso. She can stun him momentarily and lasso him at that moment.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Jan 4th, 2016 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 07:22 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote