KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. Wonder Woman

Superman vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: Child Rebel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (155): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

Stop baiting people please............

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 01:48 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I agree...

She's not even close to people like Gamora, or KK, but her mad skillz are awesome.

Pfft anyone who doubts her mad skills are just haters.

And we all know haters need to chew glass or fireworks or something along that line.

yes

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 01:49 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Nod
Pfft anyone who doubts her mad skills are just haters.

And we all know haters need to chew glass or fireworks or something along that line.

yes

thumb up

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:01 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Superman vs. Wonder Woman

Originally posted by Larceny
I searched for this thread and didn't find anything that pitted them against each other in a one on one match.
been done

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:02 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

My god, this type of behaviour is just pathetic. If you have a problem with someone, then let them be, ignore them. But to bully them in this manner makes Kmc as a whole look bad. And Modabing, please close this.erm

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:10 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
My god, this type of behaviour is just pathetic. If you have a problem with someone, then let them be, ignore them. But to bully them in this manner makes Kmc as a whole look bad. And Modabing, please close this.erm

Its the Internet. It shouldn't be important enough to you.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:13 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I'll remember this next time you insult Quan for no reason...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

I'll remember this next time you insult Quan for no reason...
Lmao, at you keep on saying that when I don't even bother him that much. Honestly the way you and your buddies treat Nver, is just pitiful.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:17 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao, at you keep on saying that when I don't even bother him that much. Honestly the way you and your buddies treat Nver, is just pitiful.
eek!

Wanna join?

Oh wait I'm no buddy.

I'm joining Nver. raver

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:18 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Dear Log:

Today I saw something funny. It was a hypocrite. He was not practicing what he preached, and directed his preaching at me. I was astounded. I thought it was funny. Surely I don't care though, but it was the highlight of my day... until tonight.

- Bran

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:31 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Supes after a good fight.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:33 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dear Log:

Today I saw something funny. It was a hypocrite. He was not practicing what he preached, and directed his preaching at me. I was astounded. I thought it was funny. Surely I don't care though, but it was the highlight of my day... until tonight.

- Bran

When was the last time you were popular in RL? Had a girlfreind? Went out on a date?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:35 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
When was the last time you were popular in RL? Had a girlfreind? Went out on a date?
Today, a while ago, tonight.

Reported.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:38 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Today, a while ago, tonight.

Reported.

You can't report a simple question. Oh and I should report you for lying. laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:39 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

You can't report a simple question. Oh and I should report you for lying. laughing laughing laughing

Fail.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:40 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:44 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

You were baiting me. I felt cornered and scared.

Do it. smile

Reported for flaming. smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:44 AM
Mr.Biscuits

You were baiting me. I felt cornered and scared.

Do it. smile

Reported for flaming. smile

Reported.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:58 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Val
Fail.

Wait. How do you know he's not lying? Where you his date?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 03:00 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Dear Log:

- Bran
I love your smartass personality. smile It makes you look like the coolest person evah! Say something quirky and slightly witty, a there you have it your the wisest poster on the net. Give yourself a pat on your back for everything you say, and the acknowledge the fact that I haven't insulted Quanchi for over 2 weeks, or that most of time when I insult him is because he responds to something I say and has the audacity to try and mock me for it. And ignore the fact that your always trying to mock Nver in every other thread, and that going by your reasoning, your an even bigger hypocrite for pointing your finger at me. Lets also forget that when comparing the people you and I insult, that where dealing with two different types of animals. Quanchi is known for trolling(though he I have to give him credit, lately he's been alot better than he is usually) and that Nver while incorrect on a few subjects, does make some pretty good points when wants to. Lets just not think about any of that and continue to harass Nver. smile

Btw, I would like you to find a quote from me where I insulted Quanchi for nothing, since you keep on accusing me of that.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 03:01 AM