KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. Wonder Woman

Superman vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: Child Rebel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (155): « First ... « 66 67 [68] 69 70 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

The Carvatar knows no fear; put PR in his place!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Carvatar knows no fear; put PR in his place!!

But smelly cat reeks of fear. And, also, just reeks.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:50 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by -Pr-

I thought we banned Sacrifice because certain people couldn't be trusted to debate it fairly?

If you ever did so, it's somewhere in a thread I'm unaware of, and not any of the Superman/Wonder Woman threads I've seen to date.
The only mention I see of anything like that is the following (the bolds and underlines are mine), which can be found on page 61:

Why are people still using Sacrifice as a measure of Superman? It's NOT VALID.

You can't measure anything about Superman during that fight, because he's mentally compromised, and doesn't act at all like normal Clark would.

it's usable in terms of Diana taking hits and acquitting herself well, but that's really it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=61

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:11 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That must be what I was remembering then. Thanks. thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBlondeGod

We all know that these two Metas are capable of dominating the world.

Skills (Fighting, Accuracy etc.)
It would definitely be WW.

Strength (Utmost)
WW can go berzerk, releasing the true power of a goddess.
Supes, can go Sun God.
WIN-WIN

Emotional Quotient (emotional Intelligence)
WW does not hold back.
Supers hold back because he doesn't want t hurt WW. You know how he adapted to earth and understand every emotions of human. He will infer that WW is not going to give up, so he'll just submit to him.

EXTRAS (Magic, Weapons, Space Flight, Breathing etc.)
WW has, an atom-slashing sword that could cut the likes of Superman and other metas and undeniably created with magic, Lasso which could be an offense and defense, and has super breath.

Supes can fly to space which COULD be a plus for him but WW has GODS and GODDESSES watching over her. One wish then boom. She could now breathe into space.

If you (or any of you) would agree and strongly disagree then WTH because this will be a fight that could last a lifetime. smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 04:37 PM
TheBlondeGod is currently offline Click here to Send TheBlondeGod a Private Message Find more posts by TheBlondeGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBlondeGod

Originally posted by TheBlondeGod

Strength (Utmost)
Supes, can go Sun God.
WIN-WIN

WW does not hold back.
Supers hold back because he doesn't want t hurt WW. You know how he adapted to earth and understand every emotions of human. He will infer that WW is not going to give up, so he'll just submit to him.

WW has, an atom-slashing sword that could cut the likes of Superman and other metas and undeniably created with magic, Lasso which could be an offense and defense, and has super breath.

Supes can fly to space which COULD be a plus for him but WW has GODS and GODDESSES watching over her. One wish then boom. She could now breathe into space.

If you (or any of you) would agree and strongly disagree then WTH because this will be a fight that could last a lifetime. smile

*Submit to her, sorry lol.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 04:56 PM
TheBlondeGod is currently offline Click here to Send TheBlondeGod a Private Message Find more posts by TheBlondeGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by TheBlondeGod

Strength (Utmost)
Supes, can go Sun God.
WIN-WIN

WW does not hold back.

uh You're arguing Post-FLASHPOINT. This topic is about Pre-FLASHPOINT versions. And Superman is simply much stronger than her. Kitty-Cat ran away because he got owned, seeing how his interpretation of the fight was flat-out wrong.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 07:32 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This could go either way.

Superman holds a small strength edge whereas Wonder Woman has a significant combat advantage.

Superman has more raw speed whereas Diana has better reflex speed.

Superman has heat vision and Ice Breath whereas Diana has her tiara, rope, and sword.

Toss up and good fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 07:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Smelly Cat
This could go either way.

Superman holds a small strength edge whereas Wonder Woman has a significant combat advantage.

Superman has more raw speed whereas Diana has better reflex speed.

Superman has heat vision and Ice Breath whereas Diana has her tiara, rope, and sword.

Toss up and good fight.

Go back a page or so to see my telling you how wrong you are. You think yourself a lion, prove it.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:03 PM
carver9

Hahahahahaha...nice pic but for real though, this could go either way.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Itty Btty Kitty!!!
Hahahahahaha...nice pic but for real though, this could go either way.

That's why you're dodging my posts that ethers your anus on this topic, Smelly Cat.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:13 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol @ "small strength edge".

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

lol @ "small strength edge".

So you don't think WW is as strong as the elites?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:25 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
So you don't think WW is as strong as the elites?

Define "elites".

As strong as Superman? No. he's a good notch above her when It comes to strength. His strength is usually the reason he can hang with her superior skill, after all.

If their strength was close to being equal, she'd kick his ass every time they fought, yet she doesn't.

Still quoting McDuffie on the speed thing, I see.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:36 PM
carver9

Define "elites".

As strong as Superman? No. he's a good notch above her when It comes to strength. His strength is usually the reason he can hang with her superior skill, after all.

If their strength was close to being equal, she'd kick his ass every time they fought, yet she doesn't.

Still quoting McDuffie on the speed thing, I see.

To people like Hulk, Superman, and Thor. I agree, there are showings that contradicts this but there are more showings that proves she is on that level.

I don't think strength is the reason Superman defeats her...He is overall more powerful and physically more invulnerable than her.

Naah, he doesn't have a thing to do with the reason I think she is faster. I put Wonder Woman reflexes above any Herald under the Flashes and I'm basing this off of her showings.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:41 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Smelly CAT!!
To people like Hulk, Superman, and Thor. I agree, there are showings that contradicts this but there are more showings that proves she is on that level.

I don't think strength is the reason Superman defeats her...He is overall more powerful and physically more invulnerable than her.

Naah, he doesn't have a thing to do with the reason I think she is faster. I put Wonder Woman reflexes above any Herald under the Flashes and I'm basing this off of her showings.

Originally posted by Delta1938

You claim Superman has "small" strength advantage. The very fight started with Superman grabbing her by the throat and dragging her into space.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

See how her hands are on his wrists? Well, what she's ATTEMPTING to do is very much the same technique as the choke defense of Krav Maga(and I'm sure other reality based self-defense Martial Arts). This technique actually lets you break the grip of a STRONGER attacker.

Considering that you can break the grip of a stronger opponent with the technique that Diana is attempting to use, and she's not able to succeed, and this was before the "possible amp," either Superman is significantly stronger than her, or Amazons are significantly inferior fighters to Israeli soldiers and cops.

That look like a "small" strength advantage, Kitty? And what exactly are you basing superior speed on?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:49 PM
carver9

Kitty Cat. Delta is talking to you.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:59 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not really.

Strength and durability are higher than hers, yes.

Sure.

Originally posted by Delta1938
That look like a "small" strength advantage, Kitty? And what exactly are you basing superior speed on?

Dude, stop editing people's names. Seriously. And take JBL's name out of your profile too, please. People get banned for that shit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:59 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Not really.

Strength and durability are higher than hers, yes.

Sure.

Dude, stop editing people's names. Seriously. And take JBL's name out of your profile too, please. People get banned for that shit.

Kitty Cat. Delta is talking to you.

Stop playing dumb.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 09:03 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

WOW! WOW! WOW! Just so We are clear

Badabing and -Pr- are NOT on my ignore list. is just an inside joke stick out tongue

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 09:06 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote