KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Resident Evil: Degeneration

Resident Evil: Degeneration
Started by: Morridini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini
FMV?

quote:
Full motion video based games, usually abbreviated as FMV-based games, are video games that rely upon pre-recorded TV-quality movie or animation rather than sprites, vectors or 3D models to display action in the game.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 08:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Official Site
http://www.biohazardcg.com/

About the Film and third option down gives Character Profiles.
Both Blum and Freeman will be lending their godly talent to this film.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 04:24 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:57 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Got a release date for Australia

21 January 2009

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/803204

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Can't believe I didn't catch this before. Sweet! Leon is my fav.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:24 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

bout time we got a release date, been looking forward to this for ages...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 02:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

double post... sorry.

watching this right now, enjoying it too...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Raoul
double post... sorry.

watching this right now, enjoying it too...

I watched it last night and I must say I loved it. It paid homage to RE2 and stayed true to in-game universe. Leon was badass as expected and the action sequences along with the CGI was quite good.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I liked how they re-introduced the G-Virus. I always wondered why Capcom never followed up on it, but now I am pleased. I remember 1 time feeling disappointed that Leon didn't make it in any new RE game during 1999-2004, but I must say it paid in long run with RE4 and this badass movie.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:26 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Good thing you reminded, me had totaly forgotten this.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 06:01 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I watched it last night and I must say I loved it. It paid homage to RE2 and stayed true to in-game universe. Leon was badass as expected and the action sequences along with the CGI was quite good.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I liked how they re-introduced the G-Virus. I always wondered why Capcom never followed up on it, but now I am pleased. I remember 1 time feeling disappointed that Leon didn't make it in any new RE game during 1999-2004, but I must say it paid in long run with RE4 and this badass movie.

have to say i thought it was great... makes me wonder why they didn't make this rather than those other 3 movies...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:54 AM
Morridini
Morridini

Haven't seen it yet, but the other movies were made for Average Joe, I doubt this one will be quite as good for people who hav eno played RE 4 etc. However I'll confirm or deny this once I've seen it myself.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 12:30 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When Leon & Co. was getting the senator and the others outside the airport I remember I kept wondering why the **** they didn't just give Claire a gun. Sure in a situation like that no one would hand over their weapons, but damn it Claire would've have helped more than Angela and that other dude. It was funny when the dude was bragging to Leon about pawning them zombies without headshots. And then it was Leon who had to saved his ass.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:43 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Ok seen the first 10 mins (plane about to crash), and I must say I was a bit put out when I saw the lip movement. I haven't seen Advent Childrne in a while, but I was kinda expecting something along those lines, however this isn't all up at that level.

Other then that I'm liking it so far.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 05:26 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah. I agree about AC looking better. However after realizing this I inmediately viewed the film as a 90 minute cutscene from the games. From there on I was happy with it.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 05:30 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

I enjoyed it and it seemed like they left it off as if there could be a sequel.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 07:27 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Just finished it, the "sequel" it they left off for I believe is Resident Evil 5, I think Tricell is in RE 5 somewhere.

I enjoyed it, much more then any of the live action movies. And even though the animation wasn't always on par with Advent Children, I found Leon's acrobatics when running off Level 4 as it was about to descend much more impressing then any of the acrobatics Cloud or Sephiroth did in AC.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:37 AM
Csdabest

This movie was pretty entertaining. Everything that makes resident evil resident evil. Though I would love to see a sequel where the situation is more desperate like the old video games.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 05:07 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryn

This movie was a lot better than I thought it would be. Definitely kicks the ass of Advent Children.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 08:46 PM
Ryn is currently offline Click here to Send Ryn a Private Message Find more posts by Ryn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I thought the last half hour was boring and the creature at the end was goofy but i enjoyed it. I'm also glad to see a mature rated animation. Personally, i thought the animation was very good. Considering it's low budget i didn't have a problem with the lip movements and i thought the eye animations were great. I prefer a low budget movie over a mega monster. They wouldn't have been able to make the movie as fan oriented had there been a larger budget.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 06:33 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I watched it out of sheer fandom for the series, and it did satisfy the fan in me with some of the homages it paid. However, I wasn't overly impressed with it. As Zack Fair already said, it seemed like a 90 minute cut scene, which isn't necessarily a terrible thing. Sometimes it just seemed like Leon and Claire were just kind of... there for the sake of being there though. I felt Leon was portrayed a bit strangely as well.

Overall, I didn't dislike it, but I think it could have been better.
Originally posted by Zack Fair
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When Leon & Co. was getting the senator and the others outside the airport I remember I kept wondering why the **** they didn't just give Claire a gun. Sure in a situation like that no one would hand over their weapons, but damn it Claire would've have helped more than Angela and that other dude. It was funny when the dude was bragging to Leon about pawning them zombies without headshots. And then it was Leon who had to saved his ass.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Not only that but Claire threw Leon's gun back to him after she saved Rani in the early airport outbreak scenes. I guess her Redfield genes just make her too badass to actually carry the gun with her?

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 8th, 2009 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:44 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote