KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Last illegal thing you did and when

Last illegal thing you did and when
Started by: BlackC@

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FoxMeister
Tank

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Well, all I can say is don't expect to receive what you don't give. big grin

Well thats pretty much obvious

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 06:16 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

looked at a chick under the age of consent.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 06:47 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Discos
looked at a chick under the age of consent.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 07:45 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

^^ hehe, nowt wrong with it. Look but dont touch, thats what it says in my book.

erm, aint done anything illegal since about 6pm or so. I am usually a day-time rule breaker.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:06 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I sped on the way home.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:07 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I fellated an elephant

-_-

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:14 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

^^ okay doke....moving on

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:19 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Discos
^^ okay doke....moving on
It is illegal, isn't it?

-_-

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:26 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Is destroying a planet full of inhabitants illegal?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smoked some ganj last night.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:33 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

erm, I aint exactly sure if it's legal or not. haha.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:34 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Is destroying a planet full of inhabitants illegal?
No... And you only did that in your mind. You are a false idol no expression

-_-

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Blight
No... And you only did that in your mind. You are a false idol no expression

Not really, I am the god of darkness and destruction, I need evil and despair to fuel me, I sort of came foul of my god post.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:39 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Not really, I am the god of darkness and destruction, I need evil and despair to fuel me, I sort of came foul of my god post.
Lies. In order to maintain godhood one must obtain believers....

-_-

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:41 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Anyone who hates or kills, belong to me.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:42 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Anyone who hates or kills, belong to me.
Not if they don't believe in you. Without their beliefs... you become nothing.

-_-

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 10:51 PM
bodach

Smoked weed with my neighbour.

If it's there, I smoke it, but I don't seek it out. Weed has to come to me for me to smoke it.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 04:34 AM
bodach is currently offline Click here to Send bodach a Private Message Find more posts by bodach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

^^ good preach on the weed man,

erm, WOW angel i aint broke shit since I woke this morning.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 01:24 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I egged peoples houses when I was 11. smile

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 01:25 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I usually do that when my eggs have went bad, I can directly hit around 6 houses from my back garden.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 01:44 PM