KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer's Blast vs Superman's punch

Silver Surfer's Blast vs Superman's punch
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
What a bunch of unneeded crap. I love it.

So just spamming?

Old Post May 25th, 2016 12:17 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump

Old Post May 28th, 2019 04:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Surfers blast. Easily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 28th, 2019 08:11 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Carver, Jesus Christ.

He just got unbanned.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 28th, 2019 08:13 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Abhi, looking at carver's posts, as long as you don't insult, you should be fine with whatever position you ever take.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 28th, 2019 08:34 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Tbf, I think the mods carve him some slack, like that idiot kid brother you let play on your console.

Old Post May 28th, 2019 08:40 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Carver is, I think, 10 years older than abhi.

Which is hilarious.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 28th, 2019 08:53 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think he's older than us as well.

I'm 13, for example.

Old Post May 28th, 2019 08:56 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Surfers blast. Easily.

laughing out loud

How?

Old Post May 28th, 2019 11:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Surfers blast. For sure.

Old Post May 28th, 2019 12:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Surfer’s blast. Most definitely.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 01:32 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I cant even think of a solid energy blasting feat by Surfer that would lead someone to think he can compare with the feat pool of Superma s fists.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 30th, 2019 01:38 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Old Post May 30th, 2019 02:22 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Where have you been?

Old Post May 30th, 2019 02:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by quanchi112
Where have you been?

Got a bit busy. Was spending most time at ICT but they seem to have crashed or something. How are things?

Old Post May 30th, 2019 02:27 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Got a bit busy. Was spending most time at ICT but they seem to have crashed or something. How are things?
I pmed you. They sent me an email of invites only to herochat on discourse. I lost interest in herochat. It is so dead there before I cant imagine=gine how terribly slow the new board is.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 02:41 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

How?

Old Post May 30th, 2019 02:47 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

http://i.imgur.com/VozAkj8.jpg

What's impressive about that? Not to mention left out scans, the black hole was not created by that blast, Surfer created that intentionally. It wasn't a blast.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 02:51 AM
TheHulkster

Originally posted by abhilegend
What's impressive about that? Not to mention left out scans, the black hole was not created by that blast, Surfer created that intentionally. It wasn't a blast.

Provide these left out scans.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 03:47 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

You're not actually asking what's so impressive about creating a black hole are you ?

Independent of anything else.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 30th, 2019 03:50 AM