KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Petition for a movie versus and movie respect thread

Petition for a movie versus and movie respect thread
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Impediment, my bad. embarrasment

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 11:46 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Impediment, my bad. embarrasment

So far, there are 5 people interested. Thats.........really not enough, dude. erm

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 05:42 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

How many's enough?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:47 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I'm interested so there is 6 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 12:16 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:34 AM
Impediment
Endless

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to support this.

I had a notion to do so once, but now I've contemplated all of the "ifs" and "maybes", and I've come to the conclusion that this idea would be banal.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 03:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I'm sure if the forum was made then people would come in.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:37 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

That's what they said about some other ones too, they never made it. erm

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:28 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm sure if the forum was made then people would come in.

I really don't think that a public forum should run on a 'if you build it, they will come' philosophy.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:53 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

meh

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:32 AM
Barbarian Shams

I think that a section for a movie versus forum might free up much of the clutter in the comic book section. But then again, we may get some outrageous matches with just movie characters.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 07:40 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well that's what it would be made for right?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:59 PM
Impediment
Endless

I've sent a PM to Raz and informed him that if he is willing to make a Movie Versus Forum, I would be willing to moderate it.

I've had quite a few PM's about this and I guess I can't ignore them anymore.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 06:44 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

You may have to get another mod, like backfire for a VS. forum, if they become anything like the Comic Vs. and The game Vs. They can get out of hand very quickly.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:51 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'd say it'd be better to wait and see how things go. The Vs forums generally start out pretty slow and small and it takes a long time for them to build up.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Petition approved (mainly thanks to Imp) thumb up

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 09:48 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Thanks, Raz. You think that we could get a spot for the MVF in the Forum Jump Bar?

I just made the rough copy of the MVF rules and reg's. I'll work on the final draft sometime this week, but for now they seem acceptable and self-explanatory.

Last edited by Impediment on Feb 28th, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 11:03 PM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Impediment
Thanks, Raz. You think that we could get a spot for the MVF in the Forum Jump Bar?

Thanx, Raz. You rock. yes

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:10 AM
Joe K
I dee kay.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 12:51 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well done Imp.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 07:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote