KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Free Energy

Free Energy
Started by: Katsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Or, maybe you are so determined to belive that they are fake you refuse to see the facts that have been presented to you.

If I wasn't into facts I would never concede any points E.G. the turn in the Al Qaida shot.

quote:

The difference is clearly more than 6 degrees.

That maybe possible, but the point I'm illustrating is that the angles are not too different.

quote:

Also, you are thinking in 2 dimentions, wheras the world is in 3 dimentions. The CBS replay camera is further back than the divebomber which adds to the diference in the view that the camera sees. Furthermore, the view in the dive bomber is a section of the turn, wheras the view in the replay is during the further out "Streight line".

Guess you missed the point. My focus was mostly on the behavior of the plane and the fact that it's diving and is much higher upon impact then the replay shot. This is obvious, because the plane is well above the impact zone of the North Tower during the dive bomber shot versus the Replay shot.

Furthermore, the plane in the CBS replay never turns. So, how did it get into that position? If you argue that it turned when it was behind the building, then can you please explain why the impact times between the Moussoui shot [Which allegedly covers this magical turn] is much longer than the time it takes for the CBS replay "Plane" to impact when it goes behind the towers and supposedly turns. And, while your at it, why the plane ascend well above the impact zone, and then descend before impact?

Infact, when did the plane fly so high in the Al Qaida shot?

Also, while your at it, can you tell me where the vantage point for Tecmac is?

quote:

Who is truly being cynical in this debate? The one who believes that the government in power (Or atleast this one) has the best intrests in mind, or the one who believes that they are "purposefully causing western civilization to have a lower quality of living than we can."

Good day, and I wish you luck in future debates.

Nah, I never said that the Government is responsible for the decline of Western Civilization. I have commented that Government is not neccessarily evil. Rather, when criminals work within and use the machanations of Government to their advantage are enemies of peace.

Good Luck to you as well. smile

Last edited by Classic NES on Jan 12th, 2008 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 03:49 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

cold fusion is the future

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 12:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Wow, Amazing! I am away for a week and this thread has turned into some 9-11 blablayadayada topic.

Well done disinfo agents, you once again have fooled the people! You are great!

Back on topic, Nikola Tesla invented free energy back in 1905. His major moneyman Morgan immediately backed down when he found out Tesla was going to give this world free electricity.

Tesla found a new investor. That new investor mysteriously died in one of the world first recorded automobile accidents! His name was George Taylor Fulford, died in 1905.

Now the "electric magician" Tesla had no more funds to get this new technology out there............what a shame.

You can understand that the Morgans, Rockefellers and more Illuminati Elite buddies were once again laughing their way to the banks, with their complete monoply on energy.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 11:45 AM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Free energy will soon be reality in just what 30-40 years....

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 11:52 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mosesgunner

alot

alot of free energy is bullshit. Mostly easier said then done, or takes more energy then it puts out.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 09:11 PM
mosesgunner is currently offline Click here to Send mosesgunner a Private Message Find more posts by mosesgunner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Re: alot

Originally posted by mosesgunner
alot of free energy is bullshit. Mostly easier said then done, or takes more energy then it puts out.

That is simply not true!

Quoted from "The Manual of Free Energy Devices and System"

"The subject of free energy and perpetual motion has received much undue criticism and misrepresentation over the past years. If we consider the entire picture, all motion is perpetual! Motion and energy may disperse or transform, but will always remain in a perpetually energized state within the complete system. Consider the "free energy" hydro-electric plants. Water from a lake powers generators and flows on down the river. The lake though is constantly replenished by springs, run-off, etc. Essentially, the sun is responsible for keeping this system "perpetual." The sun may burn out but the total energy-mass remains constant within the cycling universal system. Vacuum is charge flux without mass, containing a high electrical potential of approximately 200,000,000 volts relative to pure zero charge. Within an ordinary electrical circuit, the ground has a valued zero charge with respect to something else with the same absolute potential, but actually has a non-zero absolute potential relative to the vacuum. Present theory explains that we can create a difference in potential "within" the parts of a system only by displaying electro charge mass. By pumping the electrical mass between potentials we can only get back the work that we put into the system. Orthodox science has confused charge and charged mass, ignoring scalar electrostatic waves. (Note that "ignor-ance" is the operative word here). Recalling that the vacuum's charge flux is massless, any charge flow would be scalar and normally incapable of doing any work (change of momentum - requires mass movement, -F = ma + v(dm/dt). By electromagnetically oscillating the true ground vacuum potential, we create an added resonating electrical potential difference between that part of the circuit and the normal rate ground voltage of the rest of the system. Maintaining the correct harmonic vacuum oscillation will produce the excess potential needed during the negative half-cycle to sustain the work load. As can be seen, we have not produced energy from anywhere, but merely diverted and juggled the inate high potential of the energized vacuum!"

Another important quote from "The Manual of Free Energy Devices and System":

"The energy content of the G-Field was calculated as:

(1) 1033 cm3 by Sir Oliver Lodge, England
(2) 8.8xl08 volts/cm by Prof. S. Seike Japan
(3) 250 billion Joule/ml by Rene L. Vallee, France.

One Liter of SPACE is about equal to the energy of 5000 Liters of gasoline"

Another quote from "The Manual of Free Energy Devices and System":

"The beautiful point about free energy is that because it is freely available to everyone, anyone can set up their own research project with a minimum amount of money, a lot of patience and a lot to time. It is not necessay to have a multibillion dollar accelerator, a national laboratory or even a large industrial laboratory."

Last but not least, quote by Nikola Tesla:

"Mankind is able to extract unlimited power at any place."

Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 05:17 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

I really wonder why the disinfo agents havent showed up in this topic yet. I would really try to see you debunk these Truths i have posted!

Please post!!! The Elite is suppresing these new scientific discoveries for more than 102 years now!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 05:26 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Katsu
I really wonder why the disinfo agents havent showed up in this topic yet. I would really try to see you debunk these Truths i have posted!

this...yet no more than half a page ago you posted this

quote:
Well done disinfo agents, you once again have fooled the people! You are great!

either the "disinfo agents" have posted or they haven't...try and make up your mind

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 10:50 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like your logic however

it basically consists of the following argument

"free energy hasn't been made a reality...therefor someone must be stopping it...therefor it must be the illuminati"

nice "truths" you've got there sherlock

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 10:55 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

read this info coming from a CIA scientist who met with david icke.

''When i asked him why he used his genius to advance the agenda, he opened his shirt and on his chest was a see through sachet similar to those used for shampoo. The CIA calls them 'patches' and inside i could see an orangey gold liquid. He said that he joined the CIA in belief that he was serving his country, but he soon realised that they did not want his knowledge to help humaity. The idea was to control them. When he began to rebel against the misuse of his work, he left home one morning and rememberes nothing else untill he woke up on a medical type table. When he began to focus, he noticed the patch on his chest. They had manipulated his body to need thsi drug the patch contained and if it wasnt replaces every 72 hours he would die a very painful death.

large numbers of brilliant scientists who could be setting the world free from poverty and hunger are in the same situation. This CIA scientist told me about the microchipped agenda and much else besides. He arranged to meet me to expose what was being planned, not least because he had no idea how long they would allow him to live.

Before he talked about the microchipped agenda, he told me many other secrets kept from the public. He said the cure for cancer has been known for decades but they didnt want the public to be cured so they would not realise this information. They were making far more money drugging the dying and treating the symptoms than they ever would curing the disease.

They have also been alarmed by the explosion in the human population, hence the plan for a mass cull of the lower races.

The scientist said the technology ecisted to create abundant growth in deserts without water by stimulating the energy fields of the plants. At its optimum, it was like watching a time lapse photograph, so fast did it grow. This would eliminate humger by itself if it were made available.

The scientist also said that the technology to give us all the power and warmth we need without pollution or utility bills - free energy has been known for decades. i am aware of this from people ive met who are producing these systems but cant get them into production. The elite control the patent offics, the money and the major companies required to mass produce them,. Imagine a piece of kit in your home giving you warmth and power every day without cost. Again this technology uses the pool of unseen vibrating energy all around us and turns it into usable power. All this technology would be ours today if it were not being suppresed by the illuminati cabal.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 05:19 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

name?

photographic evidence of this "patch"?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 05:50 PM
Mr Parker

another example of how the CIA is an evil and wicked organization.Until that organization is abolished,there is no hope for makind.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 06:08 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by jaden101
name?

photographic evidence of this "patch"?

i think he wanted to remain anomynous

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 07:46 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

course he did

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 08:04 PM
Deano

would'nt you?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 08:07 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

why speak out then...even if you're telling the truth...if there's no evidence of it in the public domain...there's no point as nothing will come of it...you're merely putting yourself in danger with no chance of any reward from it

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 08:12 PM
Deano

planting the seed is sometimes good enough. if many other scientists come out and say the same thing(and im sure many have) then there will come a time where people have to sit up and take notice of whats being said

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 09:05 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
planting the seed is sometimes good enough. if many other scientists come out and say the same thing(and im sure many have) then there will come a time where people have to sit up and take notice of whats being said

not really good enough is it...especially the "and i'm sure many have) part

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 09:33 PM
Deano

the only thing that isnt good is my memory. im sure i can look into other scientists accounts of world events

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 09:47 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
the only thing that isnt good is my memory. im sure i can look into other scientists accounts of world events

so you find it valid evidence that icke interviewed an anonymous person who showed an alleged patch yet provided no evidence of either...come on...a photo of the patch without showing anything else would have sufficied at least some evidence

but no...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 09:55 PM