KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Bring back Eddie NOW!!!

Bring back Eddie NOW!!!
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harri
I may be a geek

beer

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 12:04 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by harri
i think eddie brock is always venom but i think they need him back dearly cuz he is probally spidey's greatest enemy and defo the most popular.

You are correct by 100%

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 12:18 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Re: Bring back Eddie NOW!!!

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
We all miss him, it shocked many of his fans, why in the world did they get rid of Eddie Brock as Venom, it is pointless to ask those business executive types, they can't even share a brain between them, but since the rather unpleasing storyline, entitled One more day has shown a complete wipe out of Spider-Mans classic history, I propose that from this sad event some good can be salvaged in the form of Venom, possibly the greatest Spider-Man villain at last the real Venom can return, I doubt that old Joe will accept his rather deserved return, but hey lets show him, Bring back the REAL VENOM NOW!!!!

Like Joephisto cares.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 01:13 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

This pointless thread is still open?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 01:32 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

understood SS.

And yet you made the thread.
So why do it in the first place?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 01:54 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Why are you still talking to me?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 03:07 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Why are you still talking to me?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know there were popularity groups on a forum.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 03:51 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I promised A1 i would lay off you, but frankly your behaviour and how you speak to people is not that great, A1 is a good friend of mine so don't worry I won't be bothering you anymore, I will reply to posts if they are meaningful, currently none are at all.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 03:55 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

I promised A1 i would lay off you, but frankly your behaviour and how you speak to people is not that great, A1 is a good friend of mine so don't worry I won't be bothering you anymore, I will reply to posts if they are meaningful, currently none are at all.

And yet you ganged up with the "big kids" in the Zordon thread?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:00 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No I really just found Strangelove to be funny, I don't gang up on people, you need to take things with a pinch of salt, best thing to do is ignore them...the more you react the more they go on, simple fact is OTF is going to be spammed, it's going to have strange posts that make no sense, and if you go the wrong way, it will have some of the nastiest posters there, what you should have done is said please do not spam this thread, create a thread yourself or don't bother coming in here, what did you do....you started to threaten people and talk down to them...people don't like that at all....and the fact that you continued to insult and bash ect...really proves how not to act in a forum, I found Strangelove to be funny...in fact you can't really be sure if strangelove is even being serious or just J/king next time stay away or ignore them, take things with a smile and don't start threatening people when they have done nothing wrong...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:08 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

No I really just found Strangelove to be funny, I don't gang up on people, you need to take things with a pinch of salt, best thing to do is ignore them...the more you react the more they go on, simple fact is OTF is going to be spammed, it's going to have strange posts that make no sense, and if you go the wrong way, it will have some of the nastiest posters there, what you should have done is said please do not spam this thread, create a thread yourself or don't bother coming in here, what did you do....you started to threaten people and talk down to them...people don't like that at all....and the fact that you continued to insult and bash ect...really proves how not to act in a forum, I found Strangelove to be funny...in fact you can't really be sure if strangelove is even being serious or just J/king next time stay away or ignore them, take things with a smile and don't start threatening people when they have done nothing wrong...

When he tells someone that they were hated as a child, he's not kidding.

And as I remember, you insulted me on that thread as well.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Toku King
When he tells someone that they were hated as a child, he's not kidding.

And as I remember, you insulted me on that thread as well.

Now I will be honest, I never really read the arguments, I tend not to get involved, from what I saw, or in my view Strangelove was only joking, now if he was being serious then I am sorry, I should not have laughed, case in point I never once insulted you on the thread, I would get your facts straight first, all I said was Strangelove is on fire and comments like that....which were just meant as playful posts...now if you can find me the post that was insulting you and I will gladly take back what I have said here and officially apologise, but as I recall I never insulted you, nor did I get into the argument, I started posting cat vids.

Ps. Spam so take this to PM's if you have any problems you wish to discuss.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Mar 4th, 2008 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:17 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Toku King
And yet you ganged up with the "big kids" in the Zordon thread?

Trust me, they aren't "big kids". Most of them are just people who follow the older members and agree with everything they say. The correct term would be "sheep".

Anyway, I really don't think Eddie Brock will ever be Venom again unless someone starts a petition...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 05:06 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Anyway, I really don't think Eddie Brock will ever be Venom again unless someone starts a petition...

Do....do...you think we should?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 05:18 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do....do...you think we should?

Actually... That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.
Now.. how do I start a petition? confused

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 07:22 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Where is the Eddie Brock Petition?

eek!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 07:48 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

lol eddie brock is a fantastic character, but if marvel want to cut him out then let them but it is there downfall

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 06:10 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

mad

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:09 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Magic_attack
Where is the Eddie Brock Petition?

eek!
Knowing Marvel, Ed and Harry will be back walking into Pete's life holding hands. smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 02:01 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Knowing Marvel, Ed and Harry will be back walking into Pete's life holding hands. smile

Brokeback Mountain with Venom and Green Goblin. eek!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 02:07 AM