KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teen Titans

Teen Titans
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Thanks for the help, but sucking up won't help your bio get accepted in my RP.))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:23 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Not really. Can you give a example of a situation than?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:26 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

not always its kinda waste of typing to post two sentances for something that is to simple for that ...

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:29 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Or it's just plain laziness. I mean read what you are typing. You're saying that it's hard to post two sentences. But all i'm really seeing is i'm not posting two sentences, you guys make it seem like i said post 5-8 sentences. I'm not changing that rule.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:36 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: jetstream
Race: mixed
Looks: sort of like cyborg, but shorter, and with a more military like look
Personality: feels isolated, finds it hard to make friends
Powers: has a jet pack for flight
Weapons: has a rifle type blaster, and a rocket launcher.
Side: grenade launcher

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:52 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Why you put Grenade Launcher for side lol?! And he is approved.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 03:14 AM
scarecrow88

I'll take starfire (do i really have to post her bio)

Name: "legend" real name chain
Race:
Looks:
Personality: out going always has a smile on his Tris to get others to laugh
Powers: water manipulation
Weapons: katana
Side: good
Biography:chain's father john worked for jump city police force, his mother died while having his younger sister karah. chain trained to defend them self by his dad, chains father was also was gifted with water manipulation. one day a robbery was taking place by doctor light, raven was fighting him already when his father arrived to help, the other titans were away on another mission. raven and chain's father were winning the battle when finally Dr. light seemed to give up raven got closer to him when suddenly Dr. light pressed a button on his suit a fash of light surrounded raven blinding her, she stumbled back Dr. light released a beam of light to finish the titan off but chains father threw him self in front of it protecting her. Dr. light escaped and chains dad died, raven tried to heal him but it was too late. one month later chain decided to join the teen titans, maybe this way he could find Dr. light and keep an eye on his his sister.

Last edited by scarecrow88 on Jan 7th, 2008 at 07:55 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:47 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

oh sry for double post

Attachment: animeguy1.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 07:49 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

((sry one more post lol its been awhile since i made one of these))

Name: karah
Race: human
Looks:
Personality to her self and very silent
Powers: telekinetic
Weapons: none
Side: evilish
Biography: same as chains mostly trained in combat like her older brother. but learned to control her powers by studying raven but when her father died she blamed raven for letting him die. karah joins the teen titans to take down DR. light and raven once and for all.

Attachment: editedgirl.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 08:07 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Could anyone make sense of that crazy, but short history?))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 08:44 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
NICE CHAR! big grin

Thank you big grin

Originally posted by Raven_959
nice character but i kinda feel bad for her...

Do not do that. She would not want you to big grin

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
sometimes it is depending on the situation

Not really. One thought and one action per post (At least) can not be very hard. That way you got two sentences and those that you roleplay got something to work with smile

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Jan 7th, 2008 at 09:27 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 09:17 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by kenpachizaraki
((Could anyone make sense of that crazy, but short history?))

Her father worked as a police and her mother died (I would guess very shortly after her birth). Her father was a talented water manipulator and died in a light blast, processed by Dr. Light while being on duty. She has a personal feud with 'Dr. Light' and 'Raven', even though she once upon a time used Raven for 'education' learning to use her powers with the help of Raven.

At least this is what I think he meant.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 09:25 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Flash

((Do you mind if I play robin?))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:28 PM
Kid Flash is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Flash a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

Originally posted by Lady Fox
Her father worked as a police and her mother died (I would guess very shortly after her birth). Her father was a talented water manipulator and died in a light blast, processed by Dr. Light while being on duty. She has a personal feud with 'Dr. Light' and 'Raven', even though she once upon a time used Raven for 'education' learning to use her powers with the help of Raven.

At least this is what I think he meant.
((yay thank you for explaining it. sry about the stoy been awhile since i wrote anything like this big grin ))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 04:19 PM
Rapidash

Your welcome big grin

Perspective

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 04:53 PM
Striding Cloud

Yes you can be Star Fire, and ya you gotta have a profile for her. And sorry Kid Flash, Robin has been taken all the character have been taken except Cyborg. But you're more than welcome to be Cyborg. smile Nice character guys keep it up! big grin

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 10:00 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Why you put Grenade Launcher for side lol?! And he is approved.

woops embarrasment thought it meant sidearm/secondary weapon or something. he's nuetral will join you as a good guy later.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Jan 7th, 2008 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 10:05 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

someone needs to take cyborg so this can start.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 10:31 PM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

i agree with you xbox

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 11:33 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Flash

Really I I swear it was Cyborg that was taken. I don't care really I'll make a Cyborg bio followed by a second bio later.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 01:39 AM
Kid Flash is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Flash a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote