KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teen Titans

Teen Titans
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

Sorry everyone lol! All characters that have been posted in the Teen Titans thread are approved so far. It's alright i'll BB. Wazzup Cam! big grin And ya you can join. Kick ass sig cam! big grin

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 04:06 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

So... posting the rp thread?

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 05:27 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Imma post the rp on Friday.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 02:40 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I should say that my attendance on KMC will be sporadic. So bear with me if you post something to me and I don't answer for a day. Dealing with things at home.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 11:55 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Home, friends and family always comes first big grin

Perspective

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 11:57 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Did you see my post in your thread, LF? We posted at the exact same time so it sounds a little off to what you posted.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 12:01 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I saw it. I made a brief edit on the top of my post, to have you acknowledged smile

Pity I did not notice it earlier, or I would have brought Yrke more into my last post.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 12:05 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

not up yet =[

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 05:52 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Ya, gonna make on sunday! big grin For sure.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 05:57 AM
scarecrow88

erm im usually busy during the weekends but i have nothing to do and im going crazy lol

Last edited by scarecrow88 on Jan 19th, 2008 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 06:03 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Ya, gonna make on sunday! big grin For sure.
you keep setting it back im about to just drop out of the rp

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 06:42 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Heh, go ahead. I have two other people on hold who want to be Robin anyway. Imma go tell the person he can be Robin now. big grin

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:12 AM
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
you keep setting it back im about to just drop out of the rp

And dropping out will make it go quicker? You are not exactly losing anything by waiting.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:22 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

I have a rp of my own going on now. Your all welcome to join up on that while we wait for SC to finish up. Heroes of the Atomic Age. smile

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 01:17 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i dont like it being pushed back so many times is all and i didnt say i was yet oyi... seeing as he did this with his other rp and never even started the dumb thing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 02:13 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

What am i suppose to do, apologize for having a life no offense. I planned on starting but i like to do things such as. Hang out with friends and skateboard and much more. So now you're gonna whine over me not starting it. I'll start it tomorrow because i will be at my Uncles house. And he has a comp and i have nothing to do but play on the comp at his house in Wisconsin, plus i need to relax. XD But i promise i will start it tomorrow.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 03:07 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i am not whineing im stating the obvious and yes i know you have a life belive it or not so do i merely stated you did this with your other one and look what happened wait where in wisconsin

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Jan 20th, 2008 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 03:36 AM
Striding Cloud

Nah, the other one i just lost interest in. Dunno lol!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 04:33 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

cause i live in wisconsin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 04:40 AM
Striding Cloud

Oh awesome! big grin I'll ask him tommarrow. Cause i'm leaving today. Imma go play GH3 and Skate for a lil while then go to sleep. And once i wake up on Sunday make the rp. And start WOW! Cause my friend wants me to join, and i have to see why people are so obsessed about it.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 05:12 AM