KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?

Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?
Started by: K-Dog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K-Dog

Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?

If anyone has a newer DVD set of episode IV, at the very end it has blue hologram looking images of Obi-Wan (old version), yoda, and Anaken standing together smiling down on Luke. They are all three standing together smiling like they are satisfied that the job is finally finished. Personally, I don't think Anakin belongs with the other two. I know, I know, he brought balance to the schwartz and all, but he cut down Obi-Wan and contributed to killing a bunch of others. Do you think he should be in Sith hell mad , or should be hanging out with the jedi in the afterlife like he is roll eyes (sarcastic) ?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 06:03 PM
Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

He killed the Emperor and saved Luke from becoming a fried Jedi...so he redeemed himself, he sacrificed himself knowing he would die

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 06:34 PM
Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I don't think that the force is prejudiced. Besides, the redeeming is an important part.

What shouldn't have happened though is that Hayden Christensen is there. It makes no sense.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

When he redeemed himself as an old man that was the closest to being a jedi master that he had ever been...so I think they shoulda stuck with him being an old guy

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 07:05 PM
Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IrOnTrAiT

He returned to the light as Anakin Skywalker, he died when he was put into that suit but he returned to light so he got his oringal body back lol

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 08:35 PM
Click here to Send IrOnTrAiT a Private Message Find more posts by IrOnTrAiT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yeah... baloney.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 09:42 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

He should be there...just in an older body.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 11:07 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have no problem with seeing Hayden Christensen's face in ROTJ at the end instead of the late Sebastian Shaw. To me, its better seeing Anakin in the living force as his young self than his older self.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 11:14 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I agree... It's not like you can just erase 20 years and say: hey, that wasn't the real me...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 11:14 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

You two are odd, I will assume queeq was referring to my post.

If you could, I am sure Yoda would look different (maybe...) and OB1 would definately look different.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 11:35 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What's the point? To show you can rejuvenate once you're one with the Force?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:08 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
I agree... It's not like you can just erase 20 years and say: hey, that wasn't the real me...
Then no one should be there. Either the old one or none...anything else does not make sense.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, yeah... Yoda and OB1 stood there in their last seen appearance in the material world. Why does Anakin have to look so young?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 07:59 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Well, yeah... Yoda and OB1 stood there in their last seen appearance in the material world. Why does Anakin have to look so young?
Cause he sucked Lucas' dick.

That's just the official version though, who knows what really happened.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 08:39 AM
queeq
Chaos

He prolly sucked his dick... wink

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 09:40 AM
steverules
The doctor

He sucked his dick...twice!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:07 AM
queeq
Chaos

They saw Team America too often together.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 06:29 PM
General G
Canadian.

What a dumb movie, we are not bringing that into this thread.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 10:49 PM
queeq
Chaos

It was GREAT! wink

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:11 PM
General G
Canadian.

OMG NO!!

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 11:28 PM