KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fan Fiction Archives

Fan Fiction Archives
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ Cool!

Ok here is another one written by the same author! I love it! It's one of my favorites! It's dark, it's intense, it's captivating and the Sparrabeth romance is heart warming and heart wretching at the same time! It's a must read!

The Fall of a Sparrow
http://salr323.livejournal.com/47934.html

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:53 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3984257/1/Padlock_of_a_Soul

A must-read too. "Padlock of a Soul." Summary: Davy Jones has been defeated, so why is there still a Locker? And why is Captain Jack Sparrow back in it? And why is the love of his life there with him?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 02:09 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oooo Sounds intriquing! I cant wait to start reading it! smile Thanks Willo!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 02:15 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

argh, i need free time so i can read all these fics. they all sound so good.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 02:42 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I read Fall of a Sparrow, Diva, and I'm not sure what I think about it. I think it's well written and was very interesting, but there are a lot of different concepts in this one. The other one she wrote I liked better. I like that she gives Will some dignity, though, and he actually has a happy ending in this one. And I have to say, I want to buy some drugs off those people. You'll know what I mean when you read it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 12:51 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Okay, I've got a few to rec wink

"Fate Intervenes" by Gylzgirl: http://gylzgirl.livejournal.com/18193.html
Amazingly original, I'm completely hooked to this story, I can just read it again and again! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 06:36 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Really Willo? lol...I thought u would like it? lol I really liked it....i guess I just liked how in the fic Liz got to see the reality of what she did....I liked it very much.

Oh and Savvy i read Fate Intervenes a while ago and yes it's a beautful story....i like that one too! Oh Sparrabeth how I love them! love

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 09:46 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I did like it, PirateDiva, just not as much as the writer's other fic. It is really well-written and engaging, so instead of the 5 out of 5 stars I gave the last one, I'll give this one 4.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 01:07 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh ok well i'm glad you liked it! smile

If you'll allow me to suggest another, here is another one by the same author...i like it! A little more on the Super Natural side but still a nice read! smile It's Sparrabeth so it's worth it...lol!

"Semper Fidelis"
http://salr323.livejournal.com/42806.html#cutid1

Let me know what you think! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 03:35 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

"His lips, warm, and gritty trailing soft kisses on her smooth skin that shivered under the gentle touch of his roughened hands, dragging her to heaven, to the heaven which seemed to hang right above them; the morning, impeccably blue sky glimmering in the sunshine, the sunshine in her eyes, blinding her even though her eyes were closed, and she could feel the light breeze of his breath brushing against her eyelashes, his lips descending onto her face, tantalizingly slowly gliding one, long kiss across her cheek, and her jawline, stopping on her lips, and capturing them in a breathtaking, ardent kiss. She moaned against his lips, against her will, tardily running her hands up his bare arms, trying to understand how she had lived before, not knowing how it was to feel his touch on her unclothed skin, to taste the desire on his sweet lips, to smother his scarred chest with her trembling kisses, to listen to him whispering her name in that low, faltering, sensual voice that melted her thoughts, her guilt, her fears...

“Ye're me treasure... me silver an' gold...”"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3848557...es_Ultima_Necat

You guys have to read this one. I think it's my second favorite fic ever.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 03:43 PM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!! There's a new kid in town, and does this person ever post some cool prose. Anyway, he/she/it is on Live journal (not trying to be rude, just don't know what to say exactly)

Tabula in naufragio. by Ballincolliq

--couldn't figure out how to do the blue line thing. Anyway, it's the Coolest neatest story of the boy Jack and writing and words, the Pearl and his Da and family and oh, Jack just a boy and still intriguing. Please try to find it and let me know if you like it too!! I'm in love....

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 05:04 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Okay, here is what you do. Go back to where you found the story, and up at the top where it has the name of the website, highlight that with your mouse, right click and choose "copy." When you get back here, right click again on your post and hit "paste." That should do it.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 04:41 PM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Well, Miz WilloftheWisp--that stinky right click--tried it the other way and of course no success--Hurray--please read this charming bit--it's about words!! <Big dadgum grin on this excited face> Words!!

http://ballincollig.livejournal.com/

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 02:09 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
Okay, I've got a few to rec wink

"Fate Intervenes" by Gylzgirl: http://gylzgirl.livejournal.com/18193.html
Amazingly original, I'm completely hooked to this story

I really like the little touch of having him make sure his weapons are at hand wherever he is. Nothing says pirate like keeping your armaments nearby. Water play is always acceptable doncha think? Forget long walks on the beach, give me long kisses in the surf any day--and then get the heck away from sand!!

Now it's off to sample what Willo's said is one of her favs--golly moses, I do so love the written word!!

Hey I experienced need this morning--not a passing fancy, but rather a dedicated curiosity --would it be fun for y'all to answer the Inside Actor's Studio questions that James Lipton always asks--my personal favorite being "What would you want to hear God say to you when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?" I totally agree with Mr. Depp, my most hated sound is vacuum cleaners.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 04:08 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

bump

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 08:18 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4088954/1/Bad_Dreams
Summary: It's a one-shot, not much action, but it's very sweet and somehow, it's still in character...and the bad dream really is terrifying. I like this one.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:27 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3848557/1/

I know I've put it on here before, but you HAVE to read this fic. It's one of my favorites and she's so good with the updates. She updated it today and I was so hot under the collar. It's so passionate and yet it has a plot, a smart plot! I love it and can't recommend it enough.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:25 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG Yes!! Florencia is a Genious!!! I Love her!!

Yes everyone read ^^ that story! It is toooo good!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:42 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Isn't it? I can't wait to see what happens now that...oh, shouldn't put spoilers. Guess everyone that hasn't read it will just have to miss out, lol.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:08 PM
katelovespirate

I am literally dying to find out what happens next in it... she's got the gift, man. I do wonder, do most people plan out their fanfictions, or just make them up as they go?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 03:27 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote