KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » what's batman's birthday

what's batman's birthday
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

my sig>>>your sig mad
but your avatar rules stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 03:44 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mebedir

his birthday

Personally based off of his personality it should be a Scorpio, Obsessive, intelligent, dark, mysterious, women constantly attracted to him. I read in a couple of places it was early march, which makes him an Aries, which doesn't fit him one bit- except his marshall attitude.

I know Dick Grayson (Robin I) was november 11, in the golden age, I think Scorpio fits batman better than robin, but if Batman was a Taurus with a Scorpio moon that could possibly work.

With his expert tactics and utter focus, I would think he would have a personality like Erwin Rommel (German feild marshall who did not participate in any crimes and tried to kill hitler- also one of the best tacticians in ww2) But that could be my own preference since thats my birthday.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:38 AM
mebedir is currently offline Click here to Send mebedir a Private Message Find more posts by mebedir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: his birthday

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mebedir
Personally based off of his personality it should be a Scorpio, Obsessive, intelligent, dark, mysterious, women constantly attracted to him. I read in a couple of places it was early march, which makes him an Aries, which doesn't fit him one bit- except his marshall attitude.

I know Dick Grayson (Robin I) was november 11, in the golden age, I think Scorpio fits batman better than robin, but if Batman was a Taurus with a Scorpio moon that could possibly work.

With his expert tactics and utter focus, I would think he would have a personality like Erwin Rommel (German feild marshall who did not participate in any crimes and tried to kill hitler- also one of the best tacticians in ww2) But that could be my own preference since thats my birthday.

That all stands to reason only if you believe in the retarded idea that the day of someone's birth is connected to their personality, attitude, or events that happen to them.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:58 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mebedir

yeah I do so why don't you go f**k off you prick

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 04:48 AM
mebedir is currently offline Click here to Send mebedir a Private Message Find more posts by mebedir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

guse whenever Batman was created roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:14 AM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

In 1939?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:22 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Its gotta be November or October.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:35 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

It was May according to wiki, though Oct./Nov. would've been a much more fitting month.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:59 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

batman's birthday is also my birthday big grin

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 10:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Somewhere in Autumn or Winter apparently.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 01:18 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
Somewhere in Autumn or Winter apparently.

*insert Arnold ice/winter pun here*

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 04:56 AM
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

If the question was. when is BATMAN'S birthday? Then I guess you could argue that it is either the day his parents died, the first day he donned his costume or, the first day he made the headline of the Gotham Gazette (I think that's the name of the newspaper).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 04:08 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote