KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Hell No. why did marvel do this

Hell No. why did marvel do this
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

Clone saga was so much crap that I try to forget about it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:41 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

If they wanted to restart marvel and make the characters new a relateable with out decades of history they would probley try to just start a new universe with more beliveable villans. perhaps they could call it Ultimate... like Ultimaate spiderman and Ultimate X-men hell even Ultimate Marvel zombies. Brand New day is honestly retarded they should have not even talked supernatural in One more day. and then having them run split lines between amazing and spectacular has been a serious pain in regards to my file at the comic shop.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 05:17 PM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

This is why OMD ruined Spiderman and here are some scans from BND:

http://community.livejournal.com/sc...ly/7161404.html

This is the junk they can do with Spidey now!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 09:46 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Awesome....

NOT

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 03:34 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I've noticed he ahs less muscle mass latly. But i gurantee he's gonna show atleast the organci webbing again soon because they will realize how much crap this whole thing is and he will somehow start to rediscover how to use his upgrades

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 04:08 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
I've noticed he ahs less muscle mass latly. But i gurantee he's gonna show atleast the organci webbing again soon because they will realize how much crap this whole thing is and he will somehow start to rediscover how to use his upgrades

yea I noticed the less muscle mass thing too. And honestly I was enjoying Spiderman for a while, but when civil war & back and black were going on I was just wondering where marvel was going with the character.

Now with Ultimate Spiderman getting cancelled as well, the only Spidey I will be reading about will be in the avengers or guest appearances in other series. Untill marvel fixes all the shit they have done to Spidey at least.

I hope your right jalek moye, but I am not sure. A lot have people have been saying that marvel is going to undo this crap, but from what I hear Joe Q does not have any plans to do so.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 09:53 PM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Ultimate Spiderman will be cancelled? Oh no sad
Didnt read the latest issues but I so far enjoyed it.
It had his own way to retell the spiderman Story.

and for a book of his own i liked it.

Guess I will just read Marvel Adventures the Avengers
with Spiderman as Avenger. It is fun to read.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 11:13 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 11:29 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
yea I noticed the less muscle mass thing too. And honestly I was enjoying Spiderman for a while, but when civil war & back and black were going on I was just wondering where marvel was going with the character.

Now with Ultimate Spiderman getting cancelled as well, the only Spidey I will be reading about will be in the avengers or guest appearances in other series. Untill marvel fixes all the shit they have done to Spidey at least.

I hope your right jalek moye, but I am not sure. A lot have people have been saying that marvel is going to undo this crap, but from what I hear Joe Q does not have any plans to do so.

Joe says he has a good explantion that actually explans why hes not using his upgrades. so i'm gonna assume that afterwords he should atleast display the organic webbing.

but i really fail to see how this whole reboot makes him more relatable

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 03:02 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

What a stupid idea.

This shit messes with so much stuff it isn't funny. Its even worse than the clone saga.

I loved Ben Reilly though.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 03:09 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 10:03 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

ROFL

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 04:43 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, I'm supremely pissed at this. I loved the Morlun arc, and now Spidey is back to all his original levels, which means he can bench 10 tons at his best, when he was up to 20 before the deal with the devil.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 08:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Quesada says that he is not depowered and that he still has organic webs. Also he said that continuity hasn't changed (when it clearly has) The guy has no idea how badly he screwed up.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 09:39 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by SamZED
Quesada says that he is not depowered and that he still has organic webs. Also he said that continuity hasn't changed (when it clearly has) The guy has no idea how badly he screwed up.

just wait theres supposedly an explanation and everything coming up soon. Hopefully he gets all his shit back in order to fight norman at the end of dark reign

Old Post Feb 25th, 2009 02:29 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by jalek moye
just wait theres supposedly an explanation and everything coming up soon. Hopefully he gets all his shit back in order to fight norman at the end of dark reign

What could he possible come up with to explain all that crap?? He says that nothing has changed and that all the stories we read still happened, but he failed to explain why is Harry alive, how comes Pete even joined the avenger and how comes Peter unmasked himself infront of the media but nobody saw his face. That's Joe's official position.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2009 10:45 AM
Scythe
The Goat

So I finally got around to reading One More Day, and well... I hated it, and I loved it at the same time. I loved the artwork, the panels composed of Peter and MJ just savoring their marriage were quite great. Struck me hard, but they messed up Spidey's history. . . .

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:34 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o_0

Originally posted by SamZED
What could he possible come up with to explain all that crap?? He says that nothing has changed and that all the stories we read still happened, but he failed to explain why is Harry alive,

They explained how Harry is still alive a few issues ago.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 05:06 AM
o_0 is currently offline Click here to Send o_0 a Private Message Find more posts by o_0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by o_0
They explained how Harry is still alive a few issues ago.
I stopped reading Spider-man and I wont read it until Quesada gets fired or changes everything back to normal. Seriously. I do read new avengers but whenever I see Spider-man I pretend that all that BND crap hasn't happened. Peter's been developing his relationship with each avenger for DECADES and now none of them knows who he is, which means ALL the things they've been through didn't happen. Just HOW is Quesada going to explain THAT?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 09:29 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

yea i dont know how he is gonna explain how they all forgot 12 years of his life

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 12:23 AM