KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ot: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ot: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: JCapt Jaeh_K.S

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifzensinril
Meself

stick out tongue

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 05:13 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

DANG NABBIT. my really long post got losssst.. . *cries* it was so long earlier.. now I have to cut it short... sad

thanks for that darling... tex, wait a sec, lemme get this straight, you twi people's nicknames so it'll be easier to type or something? and don't tell me I'm not making any sense.. stick out tongue

SIF! I missed you too!!! if i was kidnapped by pirates, i would've joined them willingly if the said pirates include our captain, I would've jumped at the chance! if not, they should have a nice form of persuasion for me like loot, or hot pirate guys... but i doubt it'll happen... stick out tongue

Brit! *huggles* yes darling, i know i need to catch up on a lotta stuff... wink like the musical! i missed writing musical stuff! *rubs hands* I'm sure the muse would visit me soon again.. wink the shop, i'll take care of that soon... BUT NO ONE TOOK OVER FOR ME?! come on guys! I practically handed out the key! stick out tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IheartPocky
hehe Yeah the Pocky is the japanese snack. Biscuit like sticks covered with sweet stuff. smile

YUM I LOVE THOSE... *drools*

THank you S&B darling, but I would prefer you call me Jaeh... smile

Lol tramps, can I join your anonymous unknown club?? eek!

GAAAAH I really wanna sneak in the sweeney movie now... I'm going nuts over Johnny's singing!!! why is it r-18 anyway?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:03 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

jaeh!!!!(yes im going to start every post like this)

You can join ofcourse!!!

and heheheh, here its rated 15+ so im allowed to go even if im 13 big grin but it comes out in like a weeksad

When you join our club...you'll be the V.I.P and everytime you post...you get tackled smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 09:39 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
the shop, i'll take care of that soon... BUT NO ONE TOOK OVER FOR ME?! come on guys! I practically handed out the key! stick out tongue

we couldn't break into, the problem wasn't the key, but no one has Jaeh's voice to let us in, savvy? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 03:54 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xbrittanylalax
xSellMeCandyx

WELCOME BACK!!! smile smile

I think we've all arrived at a very special place...spiritually, ecumenically...grammatically.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:43 PM
xbrittanylalax is currently offline Click here to Send xbrittanylalax a Private Message Find more posts by xbrittanylalax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

JAEH!!!

Yeah, i helped out in the shop, there just wasn't a lot of business without you as the top cheerleader wink

Love ya!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:46 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

and I simply do not order... we don't have any rum at home stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:50 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

oh, sif...i must tell you, i stole it allXD

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:31 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

stick out tongue Tramps, we didn't have rum at home, we had only something made of potatoes. And we probably used it into christmas cakes

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 05:26 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

well...well...you got some delivered, but before you knew about it, i stole itXD

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 06:40 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz TrampsLady--Go To The Head Of The Class--your siggy is WONDERFUL!!

laughing You politically astutue--cutting edge--ain't you somethin'!! big grin fine piratista. Who taught you such a precious sense of humor--Jimmy Buffett says if we couldn't laugh then we'd all go insane. LMPO to the nth degree (Parts off--it's nicer).

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:35 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao tex, thankyou, it took a click of a button...literally.

I bought this mini digital camera, and it came with these two programs, one of thems a photo program, and you can make one picture into funny pictures. XD

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:45 PM
potcfan2003

JAEH!!! I was wondering where u went!!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 05:06 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Welcome back..Jaeh.....so glad you are back...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 08:56 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Helloooo! I'm the crazy new-comer big grin Heard about you, seem like a fine Piratista! smile Glad to have you back anywhoo!

xx Rory xx

the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 06:38 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

ello.. rory! can I call you rory? and thanks.. I do my best mate.. wink

thanks tigers.. ^_^ totally appreciate it... smile

potcfan, i missed your will-craziness... i'm loose at the fact that will is cute, remember? although not quite with the willabeth part yet.... stick out tongue

tramps, nice siggy! lol sif, i think tramps got the rum i sent you for Christmas... O.O it was out there by the porch... didn't you see it? and what potato thingys? O.O

lol brit, thanks... see me in the shop today and let's talk about your promotion... stick out tongue O.O

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 02:55 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
ello.. rory! can I call you rory? and thanks.. I do my best mate.. wink

big grin Of course ya' can mate, I mean.. that IS my name.. wink Assuming you go by Jaeh?

the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 03:46 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

thank you jaeh *looks innocently*

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:37 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Promotion?!?!?! eek!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:55 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*backs away from savvy* ...somebodys way over her head:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 02:10 AM