KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Classic and New Sparrabeth Videos

Classic and New Sparrabeth Videos
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

a few bits smile
its bin a while since we've 'colaborated', so we're looking forward to doing something again big grin lmao!

what are your plans for your next vid???

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 02:15 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Lol, oh I see -- collab would be lovely then? smile

Hmm, I'm not sure because my computer crashed and I lost all my PotC clips, so I have update them ALL over again; which is taking much longer than previously planned. But I have a request, and then something in mind -- but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to pull it off..

Ooh, and then fellow Piratista Texxy gave me a few songs a while back that I want to try big grin

the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 02:32 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i love doing requests big grin

'the walk' was a request from someone on youtube who just randomly asked me to do a story vid for her lol
turned out to be one of the best ones ive done hehe big grin

funny how things turn out, innit???? smile lol

Awww, i hate it when all the dvd's get wiped! its happened to me a few times, and it takes DAYS to get them back again lol.

cant wait to see what you come up with next!! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 02:40 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Um, darling YOU'VE BANNER IS THE SEX.

All my favourite pairings (minus johnny and me) in one! :O

teeeheee, thanks!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 03:07 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

LMAO! big grin
thankyou!! big grin big grin big grin

They're all of my favourite pairings too!!
(Im a spuffy fan also (buffy and spike from buffy the vampire slayer) but i couldnt find the pics in time for joanjoan to make the siggy for me sad)

But no way!! big grin
its been a while since ive spoken to someone with the same shipping ideas lmao!! big grin

Savvy is a dramione shipper too smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 04:03 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

yes Savvy told me that she was a Dramione shipper too, good stuff big grin

I really like Emma & Dan from outside Harry Potter, and not Rup & Em'..

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 04:31 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Haha, this is so awesome! Dramione and Sparrabeth love all around! big grin big grin big grin

Can I selfpimp a story vid and another vid on here? Don't want to be rude stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 05:00 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

go for it savvy big grin

Everyone here has talent, so why not show it all off?! big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:07 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Go for it Savvy, love! yes

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:10 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

WOW. SAVVY THAT WAS AMAZING.

Left a comment for ye'!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:14 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Haha, okay big grin

First one was made as a Christmas present for T.Maria
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4VqztRo68M

This one is a story video dedicated to all you gals here on KMC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LR0MB-QO7U

Here is the story:

After Jack's death, Elizabeth's dreams are haunted by his presence. She dreams of his death, and her role in his murder. She wakes one morning before they leave for Worlds End and remembers the medallion Jack once sent her as a momento of their adventures at the Isla de Muerta and feels it is her last connection with him. Will walks in on her putting on the necklace and is confused and hurt as to why she seems so distressed over Jack's death, more so than the rest of the crew.

Elizabeth feels guiltier as her dreams become more and more romantic between her and Jack and finally realizes she hasn't slaked her lust for Jack, and that there just might be something more. As she begins the voyage to rescue Jack Sparrow from the locker, Will tells her to use the compass, he suspects it will lead them to Jack since she is so depressed over his death, perhaps it will show a way to bring him back.

As the compass turns, she thinks of Jack and knows the compass points to him...not just a way to get him out of the locker. When the compass settles, she has a vision of Jack writing a letter and storing it in an old wooden box she recognizes, somehow, from her cabin. She opens the box and finds letters written to her by Jack.

It is then that she realizes that she loves Jack and must save him. She finally tells Will about her feelings before she meets Jack. Will, unable to deal with her choice, rejects her.

Elizabeth realizes she is willing to die to save Jack from the fate she gave him, and in making that choice as their ship tumbles over the falls, she finds herself on the shores of Davy Jones Locker, waiting for Jack and finally admits her feelings to herself.

Finally Jack appears on the horizon, riding on the rigging of the Black Pearl. Pratically collapsing in relief, she runs to embrace him as he steps on shore. She can't even speak, she is so nervous he won't forgive her. But he smiles and calls her a Pirate once more.

Jack takes her aboard the Pearl and their love is strong enough for them to escape the locker, they sail away into the horizon together.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:15 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Savvy....you amaze me!!! big grin

brilliant vids!!! big grin
(Im still bubbling at the vid you made me!! big grinbig grinbig grin)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:16 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Awwww - you guys are too sweet, thanks big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:23 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Anytime Savveh! wink

You have great ideas. I would be vidding but sadly I still need to rip all my DVD's again.

Guh.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:43 PM
xbrittanylalax
xSellMeCandyx

My dear Sparrabeth shippers I just wanted to say thank you and wow to all the amazing videos you have made. smile Some of them are actually quite emotional! embarrasment

I think we've all arrived at a very special place...spiritually, ecumenically...grammatically.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 01:53 PM
xbrittanylalax is currently offline Click here to Send xbrittanylalax a Private Message Find more posts by xbrittanylalax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Here's another one I just love"What If"-Kate Winslet

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 02:32 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
Here's another one I just love"What If"-Kate Winslet

OMG!!
Thats one of mine and Tigers!!! embarrasment

awww! Glad you liked it, Toddian Girl!! big grin

(Can i call you TD for short??? stick out tongue hehe)

Heres a few more you might enjoy that i've done smile

'The Walk' - a story vid
(Ive already posted it but oh well lol smile )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3AAO6akEUU

'Apologise' - a story vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cOPvpz6LHc

big grin

*Self pimping and proud* Happy Dance
hehe!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 04:40 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Hahaha, it's gone from Pervet & Proud to PIMP & Proud has it now TMaria? wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 01:37 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Originally posted by piratexrory
Hahaha, it's gone from Pervet & Proud to PIMP & Proud has it now TMaria? wink

lmao!!! smile

Im still a pervert, too stick out tongue

Being a pimp is my day job eek! hehe!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 05:33 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Originally posted by T.Maria
lmao!!! smile

Im still a pervert, too stick out tongue

Being a pimp is my day job eek! hehe!

laughing out loud A right pair we are, love! stick out tongue Wonder what the others will say....

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 06:21 PM