KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Classic and New Sparrabeth Videos

Classic and New Sparrabeth Videos
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SparrabethRose

^^Ah, yes, ediepedie. That video is so sweet! My favorite vid from her is the devil's purchase. She is truly a genius!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 02:13 AM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ya...feature=related

Okay, one of the most romantic songs ever, a tribute to the greatest couple ever. A must-watch.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 03:10 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

wow, I'm freakin out!!!! That'S amazing!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 10:27 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SparrabethRose

This...*sighs happily*...is my favorite Sparrabeth video. The manipulations are stunning, and the video itself is so sweet. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZV-RY5r7Zs

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 11:51 PM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Hello my friends..it's been a long time. Way back when TMaria and I use to team up to makes videos....she would put them together and I would give her ideas.....sometimes she would pick the song, sometimes I would. But there came a time to move on.

I never could figure out how to make a video....but after two long years of trying to figure it out and being obsessed with it...I FINALLY DID IT> I made a video and I've uploaded it to youtube. I created a new account called "Jackysrum"...that's my call name at TastyPirates forum. Here it is..it's not all that great but I'm just excited I finally learned how to do it...It took me two weeks to do it..once I learned how to import the music and then to get the clips to go with it. Didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to...but here it is...please leave comments.....

"Better as a Memory" by Kenny Chesney. Basically its all about how Jack and Lizzy are falling in love..but he doesn't feel like he is the right man for her because of his Pirate Lifestyle..and her commimtment to Will..but in the end love wins out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUWc7qPHiw

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:03 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Omg my internet is out!! Ive been dying w/o my Sparrabethness!! u never realize how much u miss something until u cant have it!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 08:29 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow, I never watch slideshow vids, but this one has so much artwork. Check out :38.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtkzA2b50j4

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 01:33 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

oh my!!! :38 is amazing!!!! Ahhhhh! How do I get a hold of the pic i want it as my desktop background!! WOW!!! Thats HoTT!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 06:36 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezo1XUh8ZcQ

Sparrabeth meets Led Zeppelin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't do enough exclamation points! I love sparrabeth and I love Zeppelin!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:08 AM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 07:41 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Ooooh!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:25 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goJK...feature=related

Very different sparrabeth vid. I think the artist says more than she needs to for her explanation. I thought the vid was self-explanatory, but it focuses really on the potential Jack sees in Liz and how she proves she is a match for him throughout the series. Very action-packed and angsty, but shows clear signs of arousal when they look at each other.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 12:57 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Hmmm........

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:14 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDeYHPomTI

"Once Upon a December," brilliant effects and editing, superb pacing...it's all here!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 03:17 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsQ...feature=related

Not a great video, but has some really great photo-shopped pictures. If you ever wanted a visual on how hot Jack and elizabeth are together, this is the video to see.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 02:35 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Oooh! Interesting....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 08:23 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ed...feature=related

Some really cool things done with editing here. There is a story, but not a complicated one and not one where you have to read the summary to know what's going on. She edits in such a way it is blatantly angsty to watch.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:53 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

You sound like such an expert on films!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 07:00 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Well, when you've seen enough of 'em, lol.

I have a passion for film and read a lot of screenwriting, themes/archetypes type stuff.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:00 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Nice choice Willo! I'm normally not too big on watching other peoples fanvids for POTC, but this one was fabulous...the editing was very nice..I wasn't too big on the split screen, but she didn't use that too much....Otherwise, AWESOME

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:29 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote