KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Being old. Hiker's struggle. Noobs calling me a pedo.

Being old. Hiker's struggle. Noobs calling me a pedo.
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Being old. Hiker's struggle. Noobs calling me a pedo.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Okay, I was just called a pedophile by some ****head noob who is probably trying to give himself a bj right now.

Anytime I make fun of some idiot noob, and not all are idiots, but whenever I make fun of one, and it's probably the same person, they call me a pedophile just because I'm 34 years old and I hang out here.

For the record, I am not a pedophile, pedos make me more sick than probably anything, and I would probably beat the shit out of a pedo if they ever f***ked with anyong here.

The truth is, I'm just hella immature, that's why I hang here. cool
dood, we know this, dont let some A hole noob get to you.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 10:19 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Trolls do it for a reason, they are sad so they try to deface you.

I know it must have been sad to hear that, but to be fair you are part of KMC more so then some of us.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 10:22 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Okay, I was just called a pedophile by some ****head noob who is probably trying to give himself a bj right now.

Anytime I make fun of some idiot noob, and not all are idiots, but whenever I make fun of one, and it's probably the same person, they call me a pedophile just because I'm 34 years old and I hang out here.

For the record, I am not a pedophile, pedos make me more sick than probably anything, and I would probably beat the shit out of a pedo if they ever f***ked with anyong here.

ur a pedo

nub

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 10:43 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Don't take notice of those idiots man you're too awesome for them

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 10:47 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Groomer
Restricted

Account Restricted

[edit]

Last edited by Raz on Jan 15th, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 10:56 PM
U Groomer is currently offline Click here to Send U Groomer a Private Message Find more posts by U Groomer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

34! You're practically a spring chicken! Don't take any notice of these idiots.
In fact tell us who they are so we can all bash them

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:05 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

My poor lil Tiker

we all know it is really Mclovin who is the pedo don't worry

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:36 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I love you, TH.

Leave the baby ****ing to me, and all will be well, friend.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 11:39 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by BackFire
I love you, TH.

Leave the baby ****ing to me, and all will be well, friend.

laughing out loud No prob. I don't want to disturb the balance. big grin

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 12:36 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 01:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

They call me a pedo too.

I wonder why?

Weirdos.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 01:37 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

teenage boys going through puberty, plain and simple.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 01:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I dont know why they are calling you a pedophile. I've never told on you confused

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 02:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My poor lil Tiker

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 02:59 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My poor lil Tiker

At least he's brave enough. I almost wish I had it in me. Well, I wish I had it in her actually.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 03:03 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
At least he's brave enough. I almost wish I had it in me. Well, I wish I had it in her actually.

It's like takin candy from a baby.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 03:07 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

All hail Preston, may he never leave

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 06:55 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Strangelove
All hail Preston, may he never leave
indeed.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 06:56 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Well, I hail you guys. You guys rock my internet world.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 07:22 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I hail you guys. You guys rock my internet world.
you damn whore.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:01 AM