KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Being old. Hiker's struggle. Noobs calling me a pedo.

Being old. Hiker's struggle. Noobs calling me a pedo.
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A Trollop
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Well thanks guys, and sometimes I think maybe I shouldn't hang here because it might seem weird to some people,

No weirder than hanging round the school gates ten years after leaving it. erm

I'm sure you'd chat to kids young enough to be your own off the net and no one including thier parents would find it strange erm

I guess you have a lot in common with them erm

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:10 PM
A Trollop is currently offline Click here to Send A Trollop a Private Message Find more posts by A Trollop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hello, number 5.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:12 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by A Trollop
No weirder than hanging round the school gates ten years after leaving it. erm

I'm sure you'd chat to kids young enough to be your own off the net and no one including thier parents would find it strange erm

I guess you have a lot in common with them erm

I guess your back, and you are still a douche bag who has no conception of how to interact with people of all ages on a movie forum.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:12 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess your back, and you are still a douche bag who has no conception of how to interact with people of all ages on a movie forum.
he should have been the brown stain on the mattress.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:14 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Trollop
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're back? My back?

I guess you can't even help with homework. erm

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:15 PM
A Trollop is currently offline Click here to Send A Trollop a Private Message Find more posts by A Trollop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're back? My back?

I guess you can't even help with homework. erm
so hows that puberty thing coming?

A Trollop
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
he should have been the brown stain on the mattress.

Are you also in you thirties?

A Trollop
Restricted

Account Restricted

so hows that puberty thing coming?

How's?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:16 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

did momma drop you on your head as a child? did she not breast feed you?

A Trollop
Restricted

Account Restricted

Puberty is great, it's a rollercoaster ride of hormones. I love zits and mood swings.

*T*
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF is going on here?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:17 PM
*T* is currently offline Click here to Send *T* a Private Message Find more posts by *T* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Puberty is great, it's a rollercoaster ride of hormones. I love zits and mood swings.
mhm.....and what do you hope to accomplish by bashing one of this forums most awesome members?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:18 PM
A Trollop
Restricted

Account Restricted

did momma drop you on your head as a child? did she not breast feed you?

I'll take that as a "yes I am also in my thirties".

You're to cool for school.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:18 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So here you are, no one actually knows your age, you could be 79 for all we know. At least RJ and I aren't trying to hide our age or anything. And at least we don't have to make a new sock everyday in order to troll the internet. Damn I feel sorry for you. God, what a loser.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:19 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll take that as a "yes I am also in my thirties".

You're to cool for school.
15, 25, 35, 45, 55, what difference does it make? who writes the golden set of rules when it comes to this? You sound like quite the conformist to me.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:20 PM
A Trollop
Restricted

Account Restricted

mhm.....and what do you hope to accomplish by bashing one of this forums most awesome members?

What, you mean the old guy? Whose bashed him? He reminds me of Charlie Manson, hanging with all his "younger" friends or is it the weird older guy who turns up to high school parties? I forget!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:20 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What, you mean the old guy? Whose bashed him? He reminds me of Charlie Manson, hanging with all his "younger" friends or is it the weird older guy who turns up to high school parties? I forget!
I fail to see what business this is of yours.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:21 PM
A Trollop
Restricted

Account Restricted

15, 25, 35, 45, 55, what difference does it make? who writes the golden set of rules when it comes to this? You sound like quite the conformist to me.

Age is just a number? Lol, no it isn't....

So you're in your thirties? What do you have in common with teens like me?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:22 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Dude you are such an idiot. Get a life. Your probably the oldest one here. Do yourself a favor and move out of your mom's basement.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:23 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Age is just a number? Lol, no it isn't....

So you're in your thirties? What do you have in common with teens like me?
Age, in fact, IS just a number, unless you are shallow enough to get hung up on shit like that. I hang out younger people, people my age, and older people, I can relate to all of them.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 08:25 PM