KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mxy vs. Dream of the Endless

Mxy vs. Dream of the Endless
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Last thing I can remember is him taking out the Star Conquerer. JLA couldn't even scratch it, only Orion was able to hurt it with a strong blast of the AF. Didn't kill it, just pissed it off. In the end, Dream stepped in and trapped the Conquerer inside an endless dream.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 06:51 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Right but nothing all that impressive. Nothing mxy level.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:16 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbi

Based on feats, myx wins. With basically omniversal type characters its hard to judge based on much else.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 03:06 AM
bobbi is currently offline Click here to Send bobbi a Private Message Find more posts by bobbi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reach231

Dream is above 5th dimensional imps as far as Iím concerned. Dream should take this.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:18 PM
reach231 is currently offline Click here to Send reach231 a Private Message Find more posts by reach231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

According to Zauriel, imps exist outside of creation.

You'd think the fifth dimension would be just that, another dimension of creation, but the way he put it makes it seem like 5d imps are from a different continuum entirely, and not subject to the Presence's rules.

While the Endless are most certainly cogs in the Presence's machine.

In theory, Mxy > Presence. (Would heaven mobilize against anything less then a threat to everything? They never did this in all the Crisis's, not against Anti Monitor or Parallax, or any of that..)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:27 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian1

Dream win easily

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:04 AM
Obsidian1 is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian1 a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
According to Zauriel, imps exist outside of creation.

You'd think the fifth dimension would be just that, another dimension of creation, but the way he put it makes it seem like 5d imps are from a different continuum entirely, and not subject to the Presence's rules.

While the Endless are most certainly cogs in the Presence's machine.

In theory, Mxy > Presence. (Would heaven mobilize against anything less then a threat to everything? They never did this in all the Crisis's, not against Anti Monitor or Parallax, or any of that..)

Being outside of Creation doesn't inherently make Mxy superior to the Endless, kek. That's horrendous logic.

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:58 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian1

Dream embodies all of realities as well as dreaming. Mxy powers are based on imagination which is something dream has completely control over it. With a portion of dreams power Morpheus gatekeeper imprisoned the entire host of lord of orders and chaos. Dark multiverse is something which dream has influence over it is said to be ocean compared to the size of Dc creation. Mxy gets stomped

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:33 PM
Obsidian1 is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian1 a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Being outside of Creation doesn't inherently make Mxy superior to the Endless, kek. That's horrendous logic.

No it doesn't, but my greater point is heaven itself felt 5d imps were enough of a threat to mobilize against them.

Which says tons about their threat level relative to all the other threats they basically ignored.

But if you need something more concrete, I can't see Morpheus making a fool of Spectre like Mxy has.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:08 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack M

Does current Galan agree with past Galan?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:32 PM
Zack M is currently offline Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock

Lol Mxy stomps

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 09:53 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Originally posted by cdtm
No it doesn't, but my greater point is heaven itself felt 5d imps were enough of a threat to mobilize against them.

Which says tons about their threat level relative to all the other threats they basically ignored.

But if you need something more concrete, I can't see Morpheus making a fool of Spectre like Mxy has.

Yes, they were capable of mobilizing against them. Not the Presence/Michael/Lucifer, though.

I mean, even Cronus was able to fight through the host of heaven in his attempt to grab Yahweh's power. I doubt the imps are threats to Yahweh/Lucifer/Michael specifically.

I could definitely see Morpheus doing that tbh, especially after reading DoV. That said, (not counting WF,) the only time Mxy has cucked Spectre was during the events of Emperor Joker, and that wasn't even Unbound Spectre.

As for who wins this fight...I'm not sure, tbh. Maybe Mxy? I dunno.

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 10:13 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, they were capable of mobilizing against them. Not the Presence/Michael/Lucifer, though.

I mean, even Cronus was able to fight through the host of heaven in his attempt to grab Yahweh's power. I doubt the imps are threats to Yahweh/Lucifer/Michael specifically.

I could definitely see Morpheus doing that tbh, especially after reading DoV. That said, (not counting WF,) the only time Mxy has cucked Spectre was during the events of Emperor Joker, and that wasn't even Unbound Spectre.

As for who wins this fight...I'm not sure, tbh. Maybe Mxy? I dunno.

There's also Lightning Saga and Worlds Funnest.

And comparing to Day of Vengeance, Dream had trouble with humans like Thessaly.

He also implied he wouldn't have beaten Azazal outside of The Dreaming.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 10:46 PM