KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Heroes of the Atomic Age!!(rp thread)

Heroes of the Atomic Age!!(rp thread)
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

Eternity took a deep breath.
"Alright, lets do this"

She grabbed her gun tight and put it against the side of her head. She breathed heavily and stood on top of the high building. She looked down, and it was at least twenty levels high. She closed her eyes tight as she felt her finger squeeze the trigger tigther. She heard, and felt the crack. Everything blackened and she fell.
She fell down the building, down towards the street. Past all the windos, past all the levels. She smashed with a splatting crash straight into a ferrari on the street. The entire car was nearly destroyed by the impact and Eternity laid dead on the front hatch, having blood spread all over the car and sidewalk.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:40 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

~can we be villains?~

~edit last post to museum, not bank~

Last edited by android217 on Jan 20th, 2008 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:40 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

presence got up from the ground a little groggy "goddamn idiot" presence said walking away from the museum, "i got a concert to go to" presence said to himself and left

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:55 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Lightspeed stared at the museum for a moment. If he remembered correctly, which he rarely did, the museum had lots of valuable artifacts. After a moment he saw a man leaving the museum. Seeing this as his best chance to get in undetected, Lightspeed ran his fastest to get past the man and into the museum.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 12:52 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"I command you in the name of the Holy one to stop demon or else."

An figure turned toward Prophet.It stood about 9 feet tall, burned skin with green snake like eyes ." Or else what mortal , Have you forgotten that I am.."

"Shut up demon ! No one has asked you to speak! Test me if you wish and see that I will bring down the full wrath of the holy one down upon your head ." With his staff pointing outward Prophet commanded nothing but the up most respect from this hellion. " Now go back it were you belong an leave these souls alone "

The demon began to smile at the new Prophet " I have faced many of your kind before an none of them had the type of power you claim to . No , not one of them . So what makes you think you pull off such an feat."

Prophet looked toward the sky " Is it time Lord . " after an few seconds he looked back toward the now fallen Angel "We've heard just about enough of you babble. Witness the power of the Trinity" As he raised his staff toward the sky fire began to rain down burning the unholy spirit.

In an realm of spirit Prophet began to hear the screams of the burning spirit such screams of horror he had never heard before and they(the holy three) weren't even using their full power.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 03:00 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She was out and from where she stood it seemed like he wasn’t going to come after her. “Well that’s new... Alright then. Back to work.” She put the strap to her box over her shoulder and returned her guns to their holsters on her hips. She had only taken on step away from the window when the staff flew past her head, soon followed by what she assumed was Simian. Her hypothesis was proven true when Simian stood, now in front of her. She tensed and slowly her hands moved to the guns at her side, pausing as he spoke. “Hold on? Why should I hold on, so you can catch me and drag me off to some jail? Hah! Not likely.” She was waiting for him though, curious to see what he was going to do.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 04:32 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Lightspeed stopped behind a pillar and watched the thief and the curator conversing. If he could plan this right, he could run past them without gathering attention. Lightspeed stepped out to his left, and shot off in between the thief and the curator. But he had lost his balance and fell to the ground near the curator. "Ouch."

Last edited by android217 on Jan 21st, 2008 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 06:30 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
"I command you in the name of the Holy one to stop demon or else."

An figure turned toward Prophet.It stood about 9 feet tall, burned skin with green snake like eyes ." Or else what mortal , Have you forgotten that I am.."

"Shut up demon ! No one has asked you to speak! Test me if you wish and see that I will bring down the full wrath of the holy one down upon your head ." With his staff pointing outward Prophet commanded nothing but the up most respect from this hellion. " Now go back it were you belong an leave these souls alone "

The demon began to smile at the new Prophet " I have faced many of your kind before an none of them had the type of power you claim to . No , not one of them . So what makes you think you pull off such an feat."

Prophet looked toward the sky " Is it time Lord . " after an few seconds he looked back toward the now fallen Angel "We've heard just about enough of you babble. Witness the power of the Trinity" As he raised his staff toward the sky fire began to rain down burning the unholy spirit.

In an realm of spirit Prophet began to hear the screams of the burning spirit such screams of horror he had never heard before and they(the holy three) weren't even using their full power.
presence heard some commotion about hollyness and sins, and repenting, and this stuff always interested him greatly, so he walked towards it "interesting assumptions, and what heroes would you be, let me guess, your War" presence said pointing at one "your Death" presence said pointing at another "and your Pointless Discrimination" Presence teased he face changing to that of which resembled a 'demon' with horns and all "if god is controller of the universe then i guess that makes his lord" presence mocked, it probally wasnt the best idea to pick a fight with three random people with obvious powers. however if he wanted to he could merely change reality on them, maybe make thier bone density that of styrafoam or make them actually think he was god. ahwell he just felt like picking a fight

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:31 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~sorry for double post here~ Con was walking around town he just finished killing some pedophile priest dude ~picture v for vendetta wink~ and went to buy more "see no evil" monkeys, which he left at every assination, but always used different ones and occasionally carved them from wood. he was getting tired and decided after purchasing the monkies would go straight to bed in his hotel room, and then plan out his next target, a musician named Jacen Rezner, he normally woudn't accept a job to take out a political activist, but this one had caused to much trouble for the government and deemed a problem

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:44 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Lightspeed propped himself up. "Sorry for the messy intro... The name's Lightspeed, and I'll be your real robber today." Lightspeed ran for the staff as fast as he could.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 12:05 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Simian gave the sudden clumsy passerbuy little to no attention at first. He'd explain himself to the female. "If I'd wanted to take you in, I would have had you before you climbed up that cloth....We can work somthing out, I think." By the time the other had brought himself back to his feet, Simian gave him his full attention. As soon as the other bolted for his staff, simian fired his body foreward in a dramatic leap. If he were fast enough, he'd atleast land a quick tackle on the thief. Otherwise, he'd stand a good chance at springing after the speedy one afterwards. Simian could, afterall match the proportionate speed of the swiftest monkey. the abilities to lift 1500 lbs, and superhuman agility should serve him well. He hoped the female would be intrigued enough by his explaination to help.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 07:15 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~she wont stick out tongue~ Con was walking down the street and walked past the museum when a wierd vision popped into his head, into was a women in a costume dying, wasnt sure how she was dying however, just dying. ~not actually gonna happen, just need him a reason to get in there~ Con quickly ran into the allleyway next to the museum changed into what costume he had, which at the moment was pulling down his took to cover his eyes and most of his nose. Con was jumping arround up the side of the building and while doing so checked his guns and beam sword thing he bout at a auction ~think of No More Heroes~ and jumped onto the roof ~or wherever you guys are~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 01:25 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Well I don't this staff..... I'm sure there's something more valuable here," Light-speed smirked. "But... I'm looking for a challenge.... Wait, you can handle him," Light-speed said to the thief. He turned and started to run. Light-speed was cut short by Con, who he accidentally ran into.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 09:49 PM
DangerousBeauty

((says you. don't try to understand her. I've played as cat woman in a few past rps... You can't always trust me to stay loyal. I love making twists in peoples plot lines. And I also love getting into trouble and am well known for backstabbing. wink )) Filly stepped back as both Light-speed and Simian brushed past. She sighed softly and shook her head, setting her steel case down on the roof and sitting down upon it. “My my… A robber who has no hand eye coordination. Amusing… but mainly sad.” That’s when what she assumed was another hero appeared. “This city is chalk full of them. Might make my job a bit hard, but yes anyways.” She turned her head and quietly looked at Simian, waiting for him to continue. “You have my attention. What do you mean by ‘work something out’, hm?” Her legs were folded properly in front of her and her hands were resting in her lap. Her posture was flawless; a sign of a well disciplined family.

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Jan 22nd, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 09:59 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"You try running at the speed of sound with out running into something," Light-speed patted Con on the chest. "Sorry bud." He then pushed himself off of Con and stood up straight. "Now... Why don't you take care of this curator so I can get something accomplished here... And then you can go rob something more uh.... Small time. A museum is a big job." Light-speed felt that crime was more of a man's job. "But if you take this curator, I'll cut you in a piece of the pie."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:05 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

~Who the hell is Con? And who 'can take Simian'? I don't quite understand your post.~

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:16 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
~she wont stick out tongue~ Con was walking down the street and walked past the museum when a wierd vision popped into his head, into was a women in a costume dying, wasnt sure how she was dying however, just dying. ~not actually gonna happen, just need him a reason to get in there~ Con quickly ran into the allleyway next to the museum changed into what costume he had, which at the moment was pulling down his took to cover his eyes and most of his nose. Con was jumping arround up the side of the building and while doing so checked his guns and beam sword thing he bout at a auction ~think of No More Heroes~ and jumped onto the roof ~or wherever you guys are~

here hun... scroll up and you'll see it.))

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:18 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

~yeah, con is the big ehs new guy, and i was talkin to dangerousbeauty, cauz my guys lazy like dat~

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:24 PM
DangerousBeauty

poor filly lol)) Her eye twitched as she listened to light-speed. "Come again?" Her father had said the same thing to her when she was still in training. The hairs on the back of her neck stood with the memorie. It wasn't something that made her childhood memorie happy and fun. She hated her father and always has. He died of an 'accident' a few years before she left to fend for herself.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:51 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"and you should really be more careful arround the handicap" con said getting up and cracked his neck "now hurry up and get your ass kicked whiz-boy so i can continue with my job" con told whats-his-face as he pulled a gun and the saber out "bring it on!" con yelled ethusiastically

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:56 PM