KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Heroes of the Atomic Age!!(rp thread)

Heroes of the Atomic Age!!(rp thread)
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

"No one can hit me though!," Light-speed grinned."Cause.... I'm over here!" Suddenly he was behind Simian. "No! Over here!" He was beside Filly. "Wait wait wait I'm over here!" He was behind Con. Suddenly Light-speed was back at his original spot. "Alright.... Bring it on!"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:01 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"super-speed is useless if you foe knows where you'll be before your there" con informed whats-his-face before adjust his foresight to see where whats-his-face will go

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:10 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Not to a superspeed punch, kick, or cheap shot. You see may be able to see the punches coming.... But! Can you react fast enough to stop them?! I think not," Light-speed popped his neck. "Now... Who's gunna go first?"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:17 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well there are many ways i could attack most of which will have you moving to the same side, you'll either be impaled my my saber, or trip and fall off the building 'accidently' or be shot by a surprise bullet aiming for your destination" con said moving closer to the whiz-kid until he could feel his breath "8 out of 12 times that i've seen ends with you either dead, or seriously injured" con stated and very slyly pulled a gun to whiz's chest "cant dodge point blank" con smiled and pulled back "but realy i gotta no kill some guy, so i dont have time for this" con shrugged and began to walk away

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 04:25 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Suddenly an influx of demons came rush toward Prophet . As they rushed onward toward him an vision flashed before his eyes . That in this battle he word not have to lift an finger , but the heavenly Angels would fight for him. As the vision end several of the detestable beast where near him when an flaming sword appeared before his very eyes . The Average by stander would have seen nothing but Prophet but the heavy Aura of Holiness would have been sensed and the less heavy aura of total evil would have been felt . "Lord if it be thy will then let me fight with my heavenly brother." In his head the third of the trinity was telling him this was not his fight , it was much more than just him taking out the dogs of Hell but this was personal; at one time these beings turned on their master and tried to over throw him .

After witnessing the battle that was now no more Prophet began to search for less dangerous villains

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 02:03 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Simian's eyes flashed wide upon hearing the 'blind' newcomer explaining that he had a killing to perform. Once staff was retrieved, he'd turn to point it in the mans direction. "Once I'm done with zippy here, I'll be coming for you....." He'd warn. "There'll be no killing in my city tonight...." 'His' city.... it sounded ridiculous, he knew, for there were many other heroes. But he'd been doing it a few years longer than most. As for Lightspeed, Simian would then turn to Filly, pointing at her gun. "Lets see if he can dance...." He winked, before launching himself in the general direction of LS, hoping that Filly's shots may herd him toward an awaiting monkeystaff.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:22 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Filly shrugged and stood, pulling her guns from the holsters on her legs. “Very well, but you’re paying for my next box of bullets... Such a waste.” She grinned and winked at Simian, then raised her guns and aimed at Light-speed. “Dodge this you sexist son of a-.” Her sentence was cut off as the sound of her guns sliced through the faint sound of horns and sirens. These bullets were huge. She’d like to see him just try and escape. The recoil from her weapons could break a grown man’s wrist if he wasn’t strong enough to handle such force, but Filly didn’t even flinch.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:59 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Light-speed barely dodged the bullets before he darted across the room. "Your going to have to do better than that," He chuckled. Light-speed ran as fast as he could towards Filly and tackled her. "Now... We should be working together."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 09:21 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Simian snapped on a vaguely sub-consious level. There were no dramatic threats. No 'Get off of her, you bastard!'s or anything of the like. Rather than warn LS, Simian power-shot his staff foreward with enough velocity to take a mans head of; aimed at the speedsters ribs. He'd trusted in Filly's notable good looks to distract LS long enough for a surprise hit. ((Would have made a better post, but I'm gettin ready for work. As a sidenote: We need more players! Ask your rping buddies to join. smile ))

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 10:38 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

kk! *goes to pm my peoples*))

Filly glanced at Simian for a moment, then looked back up at Light-speed. “That’s sweet of you to say. You’re cute and all but... Give me 3 good reasons why I should.” She smiled up at LS and tried to pull her hands free, not giving too much of a struggle but a struggle none the less. The position was kind of awkward in more ways then one, so she hoped Simian’s staff would hit true and get this guy off of her.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 10:45 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((check out my char on the sign-up.))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 01:58 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Light-speed saw the flash coming. He attempted to move out of the way, but was hit in the shoulder by the flash, causing him to roll of of Filly. "Ow! Golly gee! I didn't hit you mister," LS frowned then looked towards Filly. "If you want anything in here, we're going to have to work together.... But uh.. Not today!" LS ran up one of the pillars to the second floor and out the window.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 02:00 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

(( Well hell... now I feel like a bully.))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 04:13 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

meanwhile Jacen Rezner wasnt tuning his guitar with his band right before his show. the intro band finished and Jacen went right out and sid some stuff on how the government was becoming corrupt and about the cd's being to expensive.... so steal them (little reference to the actual man if you know about him).

up in the support beam part of the theatre Con was preparing a sniper rifle waiting for the right moment

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 05:08 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

((allrighty folks. Most intro posts have been made. Tomorrow I'm finally gonna stop being lazy and ring in that plot I mentioned before. Im doing last-minnute adjustments in my head.))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 05:57 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

Pyro waited in the street for LS. He heard a loud crash come from above him, and moved out of the way. LS had jumped out the window and landed beside Pyro. "What the hell man?" LS scowled. "Where were you when I needed you?" Pyro was stuffing himself with a cupcake. "I thought you were gunna give me some kind of signal." He spit out a little bit of the cupcake.

Pyro gave LS a set of street clothes to wear. LS had them on almost instantly. "Alright here's what we're gunna do..." LS whispered as they walked down the street. "We're gonna come back tonight, when everyones gone and steal everything. And I mean everything, even the f@cking rugs." LS paused for a second. "Did you get me something?" Pyro responded with, "You didn't ask me to!"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 10:20 PM
Striding Cloud

Light stood leaned against the wall, with his shotgun on his shoulders. Some buff men came busting down the door searching around. "Who the hell are you?!" He yelled as his voice boomed. Light kept his eyes closed leaned against the wall. "Oh i'm just a French guy." He said as a grin appeared upon his face. "Where's Light Mousey!" The guy screamed, Light sighed and turned towards the buff men opening his eyes. Light stood up taking his Shotgun off his shoulders. "Oh why don't you pick on someone your own age." Light replied when suddenly the men swung a AK47 out and began to fire at Light. He than disappeared moving at a tremendous speed. The men stepped back as he searched around the room. "Ulterieure." Light replied as his foot slammed into the men sending him out of the window. He jumped up and took off running. Light jumped out of the window landing on some cargo. Than jumping down from there landing onto the ground. Light ran after the men with his Shotgun to his side. The men stopped turning around as he was surrounded by Cargo. Light readied his shotgun pointing it at the Cargo, and pulled the trigger as it exploded forcing the men into the air. Light watched as he crashed into the ground. He cocked his shotgun and a shell flew out the side as he pointed it at the men. "As i said before later." He said and pulled his Shotgun to the side. And in one swift move knocked the men out.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 11:01 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

con was setting up the sniper rifle in the supports checking all the details over and over. he sat there waiting for the exact right time for attack. as he sat there waiting he looked into the future to see if he'll suceed. Con say Jacen shot in the neck where the voice box is located and again in the head as he fell. a smiled appeared on his face, he was very happy with the results.

con got ready and aimed at jacen's neck waiting for the right moment...

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:54 AM
DangerousBeauty

Filly pushed herself to her feet and quietly watched LS leave. 'One down...' She turned and forced a smile, now facing Simian. 'One to go.' "Thank you for getting that guy off of me." She reached back and brushed bits and pieces of floor junk from her tattooed back and skirt. "Anyways," She glanced around the room, trying to think of a way to sneak a few things out. "I don't think I caught your name."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 09:17 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"You need to get rid of that fruity blue outfit you gots there," Pyro chuckled as he tossed the rest of his cupcake away. "Why don't you just match me?" Pyro was wearing a brown leather jacket, along with a black Tee and pants. "I got the same outfit except with a black jacket instead," LS answered as he stepped into a store in the street.

"Where you goin?" Pyro stood in the street and put his hands on his hips. "We're gunna need masks to cover our faces right? And you'll need a new lighter. I dropped yours in the sewer this morning," LS grinned as he turned and started to browse the store. In the back he found a pair of full face masks. "Stick these in your jacket," LS started to push the masks into his jacket. "We're stealing masks too?" Pyro whispered, looking around. "I got a five right here. Buying a mask and a lighter isn't gunna make us look bad."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 09:55 PM