KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Nvr Banned?

Nvr Banned?
Started by: Larceny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
he was still right most of the time when criticizing other posters.

thumb down

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 12:15 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*T*
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
I thought only hulk fans got banned here. It's the only reason hulk loses many debates.
He loses debates because he loses the matches.

Having a child defend him doesn't help either.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:17 PM
*T* is currently offline Click here to Send *T* a Private Message Find more posts by *T* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by *T*
He loses debates because he loses the matches.

Having a child defend him doesn't help either.

Having a heavy DC bias helps a lot too.

Any time a DC character faces a Marvel character, "SPEED BLITZ!!11! ZOMG!!" laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:25 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*T*
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they have that power then its usable.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:27 PM
*T* is currently offline Click here to Send *T* a Private Message Find more posts by *T* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by quanchi112
First off because another poster gets banned permanently when I wasnt even around and yet somehow you blame me. I mean what gives man. Is it my fault people get cancer as well. Someone sent me the link to this and I am stunned that I was mentioned at the reason he got banned.

I mean I didnt want him to get banned and hadnt reported him. How many times must I say this. Seriously man no one and I mean no one falls for this crap you are starting here. I mean grow up.

*pats quanchi on the back* Man you get mad grief.

Despite the fact that sometimes he used an inappropriate language, he was still right most of the time when criticizing other posters.

I was not impressed by his The Runner was mini-teleporting when using the space gem. erm

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:30 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Kutulu
Having a heavy DC bias helps a lot too.

Any time a DC character faces a Marvel character, "SPEED BLITZ!!11! ZOMG!!" laughing out loud
Because the forum is so DC biased, right? That's why the respect forum has two directories for Marvel characters each the size of the DC one, that's why looking down the forum we're on, there's a few random thread, a good 4 dc threads, and the rest are all Marvel related. I won't even get into the shit about the versus forum.

Anyways, even the mods have noted how the forum is heavily Marvel biased.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...t833

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:54 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

A bad one.

Nowdays, there are very few people who care to actually debate on the vs forum, and Nvr was one of them.

And what's up with Nvr being banned permanently yet people such as fearofblood, 2damnloud and the like still being active ?

Despite the fact that sometimes he used an inappropriate language, he was still right most of the time when criticizing other posters.

aren't you the guy everyone said was a Nvr sock ?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...754#post9423996

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 02:28 PM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

And you're the pedophile who was banned yet for some strange reason your sock account isn't banned yet, while Nvr is.

Your point ?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Jan 18th, 2008 at 02:52 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 02:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

The forums won't be the same without him. I never wanted him banned.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 02:54 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

He'll be back.

I remember the time he went on some zen quest,then attempted a spectacular comeback where he actually had scans.laughing out loud

Good times.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 02:57 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
And you're the pedophile who was banned yet for some strange reason your sock account isn't banned yet, while Nvr is.

not good to make up things
though coming from you what else is new

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 03:11 PM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I have never ever been insulted or disrespected by NVR, i had debates with him numerous times, and both of us on oposite sides,It pays to be polite and respectfull as i was to him
i found him to be very informitive and a very good debator, yes he had a hard time keeping his emotions under check, i hope he can come back

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 03:16 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

A bad one.

Nowdays, there are very few people who care to actually debate on the vs forum, and Nvr was one of them.

And what's up with Nvr being banned permanently yet people such as fearofblood, 2damnloud and the like still being active ?

QFT. This is crap. thumb down

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 03:18 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by starlock
I have never ever been insulted or disrespected by NVR, i had debates with him numerous times, and both of us on oposite sides,It pays to be polite and respectfull as i was to him
i found him to be very informitive and a very good debator, yes he had a hard time keeping his emotions under check, i hope he can come back

I too had many debates/conversations with him. Sometimes we agreed, and others we didn't, but we were always extremely polite and respectful to one another. The thing i've noticed with Nvr is once you jump on or insult him in anyway he gets angry, and will lash out at whoever bashes him. If he could only just ignore those posters who say negative things about him... anyway i do hope he comes back, and maybe he can calm his temper down just a little bit.

By: Juk

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 03:34 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

There's no really coming back from permanent banning unless you create socks.

And am I the only one who thinks that that the permanent ban is too severe ?

It's not like he trolled the forum or pissed people off just for fun. And i've also never seen him insult randomly without a reason.

In comparison, there are many others who do all of the above. There are people like fearofblood, 2damnloud or Sarutobi who damage the forum. There are also numerous socks that nobody seems to care about. That guy who admited he was a pedophile came back using a sock account and it seems like nobody cares. The same goes for that Aj guy.

Yet he, who was participating in numerous debates and was actually helping the forum is banned permanently because he insulted people, most of the time because he was provocked ?

erm

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Jan 18th, 2008 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 03:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

There's no really coming back from permanent banning unless you create socks.

And am I the only one who thinks that that the permanent ban is too severe ?

It's not like he trolled the forum or pissed people off just for fun. And i've also never seen him insult randomly without a reason.

In comparison, there are many others who do all of the above. There are people like fearofblood, 2damnloud or Sarutobi who damage the forum. There are also numerous socks that nobody seems to care about. That guy who admited he was a pedophile came back using a sock account and it seems like nobody cares. The same goes for that Aj guy.

Yet he, who was participating in numerous debates and was actually helping the forum is banned permanently because he insulted people, most of the time because he was provocked ?

erm

Yea, i also think the permanent band is a little severe. I understand he needed to be suspended in order to discipline him for his negative actions, but at least give him a chance to come back. I thought Nvr was a great compliment to the forum, seeing as how it is a little Marvel biased. He might of been wrong on occasion or exagerrated some feats (especially DC feats lol), but he had decent knowledge in regards to comics. There are worst members hiding in the dark places of KMC.

By: Juk

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:05 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Nvr Banned?

Originally posted by Larceny
I wonder what effect this will have on the vs forum?

Nvr who? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:13 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote