KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH vs. Thor (resurrected)

SSJ WWH or Thor?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
SSJ WWH 19 31.67%
Beefy Thor 41 68.33%
Total: 60 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WWH vs. Thor (resurrected)
Started by: B.A

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

World War Hulk Vs Thor

On an empty New York and empty planet.

Current Thor. WW Hulk.

No prep.

Read the recent Sentry/Hulk fight BTW. big grin

Why hasn't this come up in the list or hasn't it been done. confused

Damn this must have been done. Link?

Respect Apollo Respect Black Goliatch

Last edited by B.A on Nov 15th, 2007 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:49 AM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Thor in the end but giving the kind of damage that wwh has taken and healed almost instantly from in wwh hulk it would take quite a bit for thor to put him down.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:59 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

BFR!

(please log in to view the image)

Respect thor

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:00 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thor had the power of the Runes for that fight/punch.

Cool feat, but we can't let people off thinking Thor can beat Harald under his own power...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Thor fights smart and BFRs Hulk. Thor brawls and it's a toss up.....

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:04 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

lol might not be orbit but it gets the job done.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:06 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
lol might not be orbit but it gets the job done.

I love the "PUNT" notation in that. laughing

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:09 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Thor isnt holding back anymore...and a non holding back thor>wwh.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:10 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

world war hulk wins

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:36 AM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thor would win 6/10, but he go in the Saint-Mary of Asgard Hospital after that.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:36 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

Thor prolly through BFR

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:39 AM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thor has never removed hulk from a battle

hulk has bfr thor

wwh ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:09 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Thor isnt holding back anymore...and a non holding back thor>wwh.
Dear Lord man Thor gets his ass kicked. Hulk has beaten him as the Hulk this Hulk took on Sentry unleashing his power and it didnt beat him. Thor goes down unbelievably hard.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by guy222
thor has never removed hulk from a battle

hulk has bfr thor

wwh ftw
Bfr is for pussies anyways. Bfr for the win. Nope its funny becuz Thor hasnt done it before and would never do something like that. That is a cowards way out. Guy and I agree WW Hulk owns Thor.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

If we go by the history of these two thor never even think's about bfr hulk even when the hulk was mindless it was doctor strange who came and banished hulk when he and thor were fighting.Afterwards Thor says that he could be exiled and that he wishes that he had thought of that before reverting to the blood-rush of battle.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:17 AM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based upon current showings so far, WWH is looking more powerful.

This could change once they expand Thor's showings now that he's been resurrected.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:19 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kutulu
Based upon current showings so far, WWH is looking more powerful.

This could change once they expand Thor's showings now that he's been resurrected.
Yes of course but until that happens WW Hulk looks like hed whip his ass. Clasic Thor gets beaten down. I mean I really think he would lose all day. Look at what he took from Sentry.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:20 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by quanchi112
Dear Lord man Thor gets his ass kicked. Hulk has beaten him as the Hulk this Hulk took on Sentry unleashing his power and it didnt beat him. Thor goes down unbelievably hard.

Hulk hasn't shown me shit to put him on par with a non-jobbing Thor.

And Current Thor is using the power of Gaea. You think Sentry's tough? He's a wuss. Thor's gonna bring the thunder. cool

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:24 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hulk hasn't shown me shit to put him on par with a non-jobbing Thor.

And Current Thor is using the power of Gaea. You think Sentry's tough? He's a wuss. Thor's gonna bring the thunder. cool

Gaea? Like . . . the planet itself?

Hulk was nearing the point of breaking that little toy at the end from what I heard.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:32 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gaea? Like . . . the planet itself?

Hulk was nearing the point of breaking that little toy at the end from what I heard.

Geae is far beyond the power of the Planet. An elder Goddess. To which Odin wanted to mate with to Provide Thor with more strength than any other asgardian.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:36 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote