KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter Script

Harry Potter Script
Started by: HarrysGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HarrysGirl

Harry Potter Script

Hey All!
I was just wonderin if anyone knew where i could get the script for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It would be greatly appreciated....thanks!!!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 01:52 AM
HarrysGirl is currently offline Click here to Send HarrysGirl a Private Message Find more posts by HarrysGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 02:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Uhh, you could just pick up the book.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 03:43 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am afraid that as far as I know, only a single page is generally available on-line. If I find something else I will let you know.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 01:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
www.crap.com

it's actually www.totally-crap.co.uk/cometo-crap.se

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 05:08 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cut that out; she asked a fair question and there is no need to mock.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 07:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarrysGirl

Thanx Ushgarak...and i would pick up the book, but the thing i'm looking for is only in the movie. sheesh....

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 08:39 PM
HarrysGirl is currently offline Click here to Send HarrysGirl a Private Message Find more posts by HarrysGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah, dont know about that one, sorry

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 08:42 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Can't find one anywhere, I am afraid. If it wasn't leaked then it may be a little early for it to be available in a convenient form to find.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 09:03 PM
BackFire

they'll probably put a printable version of the scrip on the dvd. most movies do that.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 09:06 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I wouldn't know...what do you need the script for anyway????

Old Post Nov 18th, 2002 11:59 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Cut that out; she asked a fair question and there is no need to mock.

this ain't mocking...it's the bare facts...can't u handle the facts??? Happy Dance laughing out loud

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 19th, 2002 09:07 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It WAS mocking, and I told you clearly to cut it out. Carry on and I will simply delete your posts.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 19th, 2002 10:27 PM
BackFire

um, maybe you havent noticed ush, but there are more posts with a legit question that gets mocked, i dont see why you're getting upset over this one, is it because its a girl who asked the question?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2002 11:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No. It is because no poster deserves to get jumped on like that. Debating Harry Potter is not even a point for this thread; it is an entirely factual question which has nothing to do with whether you like the film or not. And especial care should be taken with new posters.

I will also be coming down more heavily on posts that mock with no other point in future.

I hope I have made my point clear; if you have problems with it voice them in private, not here.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 19th, 2002 11:21 PM
BackFire

oh ok, as long as you do it in every post from now on and not just a few posts. i hate hypocracy.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2002 11:23 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

So.tell me how old are you and I'll tell you script.

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 08:17 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What sort of weird condition is that?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 08:43 PM
BackFire

lmao laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 09:50 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

hey I don't talk with you.I just want to now more about ower new friend.
You now..... .

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Apr 1st, 2005 at 01:48 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 10:12 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote