KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Heath Ledger Passed Away

Heath Ledger Passed Away
Started by: Outbound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I know i might be sounding tactless but what does this mean for the joker then? I mean will he be dead for the next movie??? When I first saw this on aol i thought it was some sick joke.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:45 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

I was wondering the same thing. Either they'll have to leave him out of the inevitable third movie or they'll have to recast. On another tactless note I think this will probably be even more likely to be the biggest Batman ever since this is going to be his last performance.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:51 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Although I agree that he was a decent actor, I give less than a damn that he is dead. Stay away from drugs, and this shit wont happen.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:59 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roy79

I'm shocked......R.I.P. Heath.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:59 PM
Roy79 is currently offline Click here to Send Roy79 a Private Message Find more posts by Roy79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Although I agree that he was a decent actor, I give less than a damn that he is dead. Stay away from drugs, and this shit wont happen.

It sucks when anyone dies for any reason. It's just a reminder of how short life is and how fragile the human existence is. While I can see part of your point I still think it is sad when someone loses their life that way.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:05 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roy79

Go **** yourself, you ****ing idiot!

YOu don't know anything about the situation. Did you ever hear of people commiting suicide because they can't deal with life, suicide in the form of an O.D.? YOu shouldn't judge so fast you ****ing imbecil!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:13 PM
Roy79 is currently offline Click here to Send Roy79 a Private Message Find more posts by Roy79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE ONLY SEEN ABOUT 7 MINS WORTH OF FOOTAGE OF YOUR JOKER I AM SURE YOU HAVE DELIVERED A STUNNING PERFORMANCE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN THIS BATMAN FAN`S HEART- RIP HEATH LEDGER AKA MR J

(please log in to view the image)

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:14 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cowboy
WTF?

Angry Heath Ledger Aka Joker Dead

Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartment, and police said drugs may have been a factor. The Australian-born actor was 28.
ADVERTISEMENT

Police said Ledger was naked in his bed with an unknown number of sleeping pills near the body.

Wow does anyone know if this is going to affect the production of the new Batman movie

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:14 PM
cowboy is currently offline Click here to Send cowboy a Private Message Find more posts by cowboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amp
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Roy79

YOu don't know anything about the situation. Did you ever hear of people commiting suicide because they can't deal with life, suicide in the form of an O.D.? YOu shouldn't judge so fast you ****ing imbecil!!!
Reported.

I don't care either? Gonna insult me?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:15 PM
Amp is currently offline Click here to Send Amp a Private Message Find more posts by Amp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Just heard this myself.

Unbelievable.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Roy79

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Okay.

By the way, you've been warned for vulgarity and insulting a moderator.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:18 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Il.Mozalini
Malt Liquor Enthusiast

Originally posted by Lil Buddy
Reported.

I don't care either? Gonna insult me?

How about this: Shut the **** up. Have a ****ing teaspoon of respect and STAY THE **** OUT OF THE THREAD IF YOU DON'T CARE.

Idiots aside, I'm shocked and just angry that this happened...I don't know else to say.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:20 PM
Il.Mozalini is currently offline Click here to Send Il.Mozalini a Private Message Find more posts by Il.Mozalini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

the movie's wrapped. whether it will affect the release, like aaliyah's death and queen of the damned [iirc,] nobody really knows as of yet.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:22 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
I am stunned. A guy at work just told me this. I am in complete disbelief. WTF?! That's two deaths in the cast now isn't it? Geez man this really shook me up

Out of curious, who was the other (not to bring anything away from what is genuinely a tragedy) person?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:25 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Roy79, post like that again and you will be banned, be sure of it.

You calm down too, Mozalini.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

The shame is that they kill talented people instead of those starved at their keyboards like you sir.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:28 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

And you know the strangest thing? People compared the look of his Joker to that of Brandon Lee's Eric Draven/Crow... We all know that was Brandon Lee's last role... Little did we know, that this would be Ledger's last role...

These things are always sad. So young, too... It's a real shame...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:29 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I have a feeling that when The Dark Knight comes out, Heath's death will be in the back of my mind the whole time.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:32 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Probably won't affect DK. If Joker was supposed to be in the third movie, I don't know what they'll do. Finding someone to replace Ledger isn't the same as finding someone to replace Katie Holmes.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote