KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Quoting Roulette

Quoting Roulette
Started by: FoxMeister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears
lookie what i found eek!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:34 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Current "I levitate cities and shrug off the Destroyer" Thor could make it to 10. I think even he stops at 11 (cause I still have faith in you, Darkseid!).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:35 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Iirima
Who's trying to poison me? *looks around and draws bow* WHO DARE POISON THE NOT-SO-ALMIGHTY MOI???!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:36 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Beavis playing air guitar!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:36 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by juggernaut26
*puts tongue in mouth on purpose*

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:38 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thomas H
Is it even a movie??? if so ...............oh my God!!!! how is it possible!!!??

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:54 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Only because GL tries to keep the rating system off his back. Not too much violence.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:55 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Ah ha! Clues!

The game is afoot!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:56 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nazgulinthedark
i maked mines! all of mines! big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:56 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Utrigita
This is theory Kain there is a distinct difference between Scion Kain and Scion Theory Kain.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:57 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by finti
Is he gonna act himself roll eyes (sarcastic) smile
Originally posted by ToMacco
He does seem like a really down to Earth guy, but he is a nerd laughing out loud No question about it rolling on floor laughing
Originally posted by Xizor
"Nevertheless, I am taking Captain Solo and the Wookie with me. You can either profit from this... or be destroyed."

Pretty cool.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gundark
Gundark nearly lost her footing as the stone shook under her boots. That had to have been that mining laser... she thought. The laser would turn this place into a pile of rubble in minutes and she had no desire to be entombed here for eternity. She fought panic and reached out again with the Force, sensing the urgency in the minds of the Dark Jedi. Reaching further still, she felt yerssot among them, among their minds. Something was not right there. She strained every sense to its limits, moving quickly in the inky blackness, letting the Force pull her toward what little Light was left in the young Knight. She stumbled over a pile of freshly fallen stone and into an icy, dimly light corridor. Coughing from the dust filling the air, she turned to see a group of figures coming up the far end of the corridor. The cold and evil she felt was far more bitter than the icy walls around her. She waited, alone.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:58 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Raz
I think the Jedi will know that there is another Sith out there, but not that he is Palpatine.
The Jedi are rumored to know Sidious as Sido-Dyas, something to do with the way the Kaminions speak.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 07:00 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
I'm tired as hell and thats not exactly helping speeding up the thinking process wink

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 07:14 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Tela<3sHaldir
Courtney dragged Kai into the Scr. Once inside she sat on the couch and waited for his explanaition.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 07:16 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by janus77
it may have, who knows. what we know - on-panel - is that he was underpowered, note the adverb in italics. it does not mean the same thing as "depowered" (which is a pretty silly thing to confuse it with).

it's all about degrees, Hulk was somehow underpowered and yet still produced feats that are way above anything the mountain bracing/lifting represents.

since his durability and other attributes are based upon his strength level, it could simply be the case that he was weaker than normal, strengthwise. since we have never seen any limit to his strength we cannot gage these things, what we can state is what is depicted. hence my carefully chosen words.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 07:22 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by McLovin
That wouldn't make a dent.

Were ****ed.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 07:23 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lil Buddy
Indestructible Earth and it takes place in New York.

Hulk in his Sentry fight.

Who wins? smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 07:24 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Mairuzu
*Steals face*

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 07:24 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eidolon
At first I'd want to say Venom, but Venom has already had a chance to kill Spidy muiltiple times, and I think Venom belives Spidy a waste of time know since he isn't really hunting Spidy anymore (or at least last I've heard and read).

I think Spidy should have died fighting Carnage and just as he dies Venom shows up, cause he heard Carnage was out so Venom was hunting him, and kills Carnage.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 07:30 PM