KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » "Depp to finish ledgers new movie"

"Depp to finish ledgers new movie"
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
lol..well he was australian, like steve irwin..so thats why it hit me hard

ahhhh. so that's why- wait, heath is australian?

i'm wondering how johnny, if he gets the part, would twist his character to make it better this time... big grin

Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
I found out he died on AOL News the seconds after I decided to major in Pre-Med Chem as opposed to Biology. I had just e-mailed it to someone. That was my last major before I left the private college for my health for good. I'm still out. And I'd been changing my major a lot after I changed it once. It made me depressed @ Biology, basically.

I went to Discovery Cove @ Sea World with some ppl, where you swim with animals, and I wanted a stuffed stingray, bc I was planning on making it my favorite animal, but then it killed him. But I got it, and when I left there were a bunch of dudes that looked exactly like him looking at me funny.

Also, before maybe he died I had some other illusion. I did like a best thing of my college dorm times by walking 9 miles to the aquarium and back, in downtown New Orleans. I wanted to get a stuffed shark before I went home, if I knew I was going, but I forgot. Not a big deal. But I remembered to get lots of other stuff, some of which I got rid of, many were just regular crafts, since moving, bc it was getting in the way of my life, when we moved.

If you think I'm perverted, don't say anything! I didn't think it was funny as a coincidence, but it still is something that blocks my mind on those topics completely. Smart (maybe old) ppl would understand.

All I think @ is that people can die, anymore, in fact. Life is hard enough as it is. I mean, really..

At our old apt. there were crocodillians in the water. The babies used to swim to me. I saw the big one. We were gonna take a pic, but I got nervous and it jumped up and forward and was hard to see and gone.

um.. we aren't exactly talking about Steve, we just strayed off topic a bit. now, back to topic....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:40 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it is not a big deal to anyone. Well, it is.. but.. what are they thinking? This is not an interesting topic anymore.

Who is not stupid?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:45 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yes, he was australian, he was born in perthbig grin
so it hit me very hard..it hurt:P what happened was i woke up, my sister asked me into her room and she said "i dont know if dad told you, but before he left, he told me something"
and i said "yeah?"
then she said "get ready for it"
and i said "just go!"
then she said "heath ledgers dead"

then i screamed "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
i ran out of her room, and started crying, i turned on my comp to look to see if it was true, and it was, and i like broke down...

and my dad was at work and when he came home, he had to give me the biggest cuddle ever... so...thats my story:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:49 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw... Death hits me hard these days..

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 07:53 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
I think it is not a big deal to anyone. Well, it is.. but.. what are they thinking? This is not an interesting topic anymore.

Who is not stupid?

you don't have to reply if you don't think it's interesting.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:13 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Tramps Lady
yes, he was australian, he was born in perthbig grin
so it hit me very hard..it hurt:P what happened was i woke up, my sister asked me into her room and she said "i dont know if dad told you, but before he left, he told me something"
and i said "yeah?"
then she said "get ready for it"
and i said "just go!"
then she said "heath ledgers dead"

then i screamed "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
i ran out of her room, and started crying, i turned on my comp to look to see if it was true, and it was, and i like broke down...

and my dad was at work and when he came home, he had to give me the biggest cuddle ever... so...thats my story:P

awww... *pats tramps* it's a normal reaction, i guess.

just... i dunno, i don't think it helps, but maybe if you put your mind on johnny.. umm.. the pain would go away? *grins sheepishly*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:14 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
you don't have to reply if you don't think it's interesting.
I haven't been able to avoid strife in my world at all.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:20 AM