KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Rambo

Rambo
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phat_Crabs
black iza stato mind!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Gotta love Stallone's outlook on this movie.

"People find war glamourous, this shows that it's not.".

Of course, in his ever infinite wisdom, he chose to show that war is not fun, a game or glamourous by filming a movie in which armies get blown apart by a man on his own who can barely form a coherent sentance.

-AC

Foo, you even see da movie? He only fights one army and he does not work alone. You just be preachin up here like you know sump'n.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 12:29 AM
Phat_Crabs is currently offline Click here to Send Phat_Crabs a Private Message Find more posts by Phat_Crabs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't actually negate my point.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 02:14 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faithxp

Rambo was so popular., and almost everyone knows it.,

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 05:39 PM
faithxp is currently offline Click here to Send faithxp a Private Message Find more posts by faithxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
The only other good movie he's ever been in, and been good in, is Copland.

Indeed, he was rather good in Cop Land compared to a lot of his other work. Also had James Mangold to get it out of him in Cop Land.

As for the Rambo movies, I have yet to see a single one.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:00 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

well I saw the movie and it was quiet interesting, the action are good, the guns and the effects but I just didn't like to see Stallone again, he seems to be so old on this film.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:44 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

This was pure entertainment, and it wasn't as heavy with the politcal agenda as I thought it would be. Hell, Burma has yanked it from their theatre for making them look bad, even though it's art imitating life. The black market copies are selling like hotcakes though, lol.

The Burmese know the truth..

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 07:25 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its a good movie. nothing more nothing less. First Blood is still the better movie

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 07:47 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

Is it true that this is the bloodiest Rambo film ever because of the numbers of people he killed.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 02:28 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
and find the herd mentality of "If you're a guy, you must like certain things." to be completely idiotic.

Yea such as if your a guy you must automatically like Cars.....pretty much be petrol head

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:33 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Deano
its a good movie. nothing more nothing less. First Blood is still the better movie

You actually paid money to see it?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:42 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

no i didnt actually smile

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 05:21 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

I haven't seen this new Rambo film. Do you think this will be the last one?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 06:09 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We can only hope.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 09:14 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I paid to see it, and had fun, too.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nordicdusk

Im leaving soon to go to the cimema to go see Rambo and i cant wait i have hear its good for good mindless fun. So hoping for a good entertaining night all round.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 06:06 PM
Nordicdusk is currently offline Click here to Send Nordicdusk a Private Message Find more posts by Nordicdusk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Attachment: rambozmo.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 06:57 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

Saw it a few days ago. The story was mostly lame as well as the acting and dialouges. So, if you take away all the extremely gory and bloody action-scenes, it was mostly bad.

4/10 at best.

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 01:48 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I bet the end credits looked allright...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 09:16 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The end credits were amazing! The font was pleasant to the eyes, and the scroll speed was not to fast, not too slow, but just right.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 09:34 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

yea, this movies' definetely not for the artsy hearted. So metros, stay away.

hehe

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:29 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote