KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Meet Your Fellow Piratistas

Meet Your Fellow Piratistas
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

KaTe!!!! Thats a great picture!! So pretty!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 05:57 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Kateloves--I think that this pic for some reason is one of the first I ever saw of you --way back last summer. And I fell in love with how cool you be--must have been just a head shot, heard your tape and saw the picture and I was sold. What a blessing I have to know you are in this world--this is the most awesome thing--

My Kate *(best friend since I was 16)* has a Martin guitar called Rosie. We learned to play three songs together and I have a picture with her and guitar, me and banjo. Now that was a fun trip--Banjos, everybody should have one for at least a month--they make you feel happy.

One of "our songs"

She was a level headed dancer on her way to alcohol
I was just a soldier on my way to Montrel
She pressed her chest against me bout the time the jukebox broke
She give me a peck on the back of my neck and these are the words she spoke--Blow up your tv, (john denver)

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 06:15 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perfect tan, Kate! Perfect clothes, too! Beautiful 'tar! Great legs and long body! So completely desirable!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 02:48 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Kate, you are so photogenic. I'm so jealous. You look so peaceful and at one with the universe. It reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's on her roof singing Moon River...only not as kooky. Beautiful picture.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 01:54 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

why thank you, ever so! smile i do feel peaceful and at one with the universe when I'm around you fine folk.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:04 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Kate, you are so photogenic. I'm so jealous. You look so peaceful and at one with the universe. It reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's on her roof singing Moon River...only not as kooky. Beautiful picture.

omg, i watched that last night, and i pictured kate's picturesmile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 04:39 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Hahaha! I'm embarrassed. I'm blushing.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 04:45 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

good, u should...ur sooooo pwetty

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 10:57 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bratz92
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, I'm a huge POTC fan! This looks like a way cool Forum!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 05:02 AM
Bratz92 is currently offline Click here to Send Bratz92 a Private Message Find more posts by Bratz92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya i think we r pretty cool!! lol

Welcome Bratz92!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:15 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha i was just looking through old pictures, and in case you guys are interested in seeing me with waist-length red hair... spot me in the crowd.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 05:36 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

throwing in my 2 cents :P

lol angry photo-

NEEEEWAYS.
you're all gorgeous sexlovegodsss.
xx
Rori

the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:55 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

W0o0o0oo0oo!!! Pretty pics Hun!!!

GORGEOUS!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:59 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Rory, that girl kissing you in that first picture...have you seen The Office? There is a character on there named Karen. She looks just like this girl here.

Very good pics!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:27 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

She does look like Karen! smile

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 02:41 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

wait I thought the 1 doing the kissing in that first pic was RORy?? lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 06:11 AM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Hahaha OMG SHE DOOOOES.
and i love the office - such a great show =)
Thanks gurlies, hardly compared to you gems love
i am the one doing the kissing wink

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 08:18 AM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Well you look just like Karen, who has her own show now, but I don't know the name of it. I know we can expect great things from you, rory! Pretty eyes, too.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:22 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

smile I'll check out Karens new show, see if i can spot the look-a-like big grin
Aww, thanks Willo!! love That means a lot

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:51 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

In case anyone's been wondering where I've been...

April 23, 2008
7 lbs, 13 oz
20 inches

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 05:37 PM