KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Meet Your Fellow Piratistas

Meet Your Fellow Piratistas
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Awww! Babies are so cute! Everyone's healthy?? eek!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 07:04 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Everyone's healthy and yesterday was the first day of my maternity leave...six weeks! I'll try to take better quality pictures. I don't know why tinypic made it kind of grainy.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 11:40 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

GAH!! CONGRATS WILLO! HE's GORGEOUS!! love

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 01:28 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

OH MY WORD CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my word SOOOOO PRECIOUS... I can't believe it@!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures.... are you exhausted??? did everything go well? Was your husband there???

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 03:46 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

aww...hes gawwwjusssmile congrats willo!:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 08:32 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Ohmyword, Miz WilloftheWisp, I'm sitting here making all these goofy little awwwww noises with happy happy happy tears flowing out of my very surprized and joyous eyes. Oh, dearest piratista, my sweetest girl--he's absolutely the bestest Wednesday surprize of a piratisto nephew ever!!! What a delightful person you have helped to create--he does look like the pic you have of your dear husband, but there's lots of WilloftheWisp in him as well.

I'm sending my pirate prayer for him, fair winds and a following sea, enough storms to appreciate the sunshine, good mates to help him all his life, treasure that is not always gold or silver, a strong, true ship to carry him through the world, take all you can, give nothing back, and acceptance to our brethern court a ceremonial signing of the Articles, based on The Code as set down by Morgan and Bartholomew.

God love this newest one and his beautiful mama.

Thanks so very much for sharing our first pirate nephew. Didn't think there was anyone I would consider to be more handsome than Mr. Depp..... love love love love

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 12:53 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

OMG OMG OMG!! U've no idea how happy i am for u. are you feeling ok except for the obvious exhaustion?
the picture is absolutely beautiful!! i gave out a loud whoop when i saw it...causing everyone to raise eyebrows and ask why i was sighing and gushing over a baby picture on the internet.
ADORABLE!! willo ur a mommy! that means we have a baby on our ship now...not by choice but when ur mommy is co-captain of a ship that makes a member aye?
congrats. enjoy ur leave and spend time and yourself and the littel one before you need to go back.

Freedom...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:46 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

and back to our resident sexy Miz Pir8Ro, no doubt in this older's mind that our piratista is the kissing one (although none of us will totally relenquish the kissee spot).

You and your mates must just set the local block on its ear!! If you lived down the street from me, well, I must admit I'd be looking over to see what was going to happen next, just so I could be amused early and often by your doings!!

How in the name of heaven did you end up with such lovely skin--is it a family thang? I've just about become a football I'm so sunworn. Sure was fine laying out when I was in my teens tho' whistle eek!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:40 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

GAH! MAZEL TOV WILLO!

gratzies!!!!! he's adorable!

awwwwww so cute!! awwwwwwwww!

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on May 1st, 2008 at 01:46 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:35 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

quote: (post)
Originally posted by texgodiva2s
I'm sending my pirate prayer for him, fair winds and a following sea, enough storms to appreciate the sunshine, good mates to help him all his life, treasure that is not always gold or silver, a strong, true ship to carry him through the world, take all you can, give nothing back, and acceptance to our brethern court a ceremonial signing of the Articles, based on The Code as set down by Morgan and Bartholomew.

God love this newest one and his beautiful mama.

Aw, thanks, guys. I wouldn't share it with you if coming here didn't mean something to me. It's like I am part of a sorority and I just love coming here. I appreciate everyone's compliments and prayers.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:49 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz WilloftheWisp, I started out my morning with happy tears over the boychild and now I'm a leaky marshmellow of a piratista--so precious are the ones here--never formally introduced, never met face to face, situated in all the world and precious to me, sisterhood. Makes me real proud of all our mamas--they reared quite the gathering and I don't think they even begun to know how fine we'd turn out to be. Amazing innuit?

Life's a song and we're all singers
Life's a song that never ends
Pass it on to sons and daughters
and it starts all over again
Terri Hendrix==Spiritual Kind
http://www.terrihendrix.com/merchandise.html has a bit of the song.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 1st, 2008 05:49 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(please log in to view the image)

Okay, I got one more and then I'm done gushing. This is my little pirate's first bath.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 08:45 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

WILLO!!! He is the most gorgeous, adorable little pirate i've ever seen! And you look so beautiful together *clutches heart*

A million congratulations to you and your hubby, what a wonderful little babe!!

*melts*

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 08:49 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

KAWAAAAIIII!!!!! AWWW! he's so cute!!! so cute, fragile, and adorable!

he looks so fragile.. awwwwwwwwwwwww.... a thousand gratzies and mazel tov's wouldn't cover the wonderful blessing God has given you and your hubby willo!

*gathers melted Brit into a tub stick out tongue *

well, God bless you and your wonderful family willo!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 01:48 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*calls from tub*

Thanks Jaeh, i appreciate it wink

Hm...I haven't been on here in a while, i need to start posting more regularly again *sigh* I'm going to prom next week, so I'll post some pics then! big grin

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:46 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ahhhhhhh!! Willo!! Congrats!! awwwwww I'm So happy for you!! My friend just had her baby too!!

Huzzah for babies!!! smile

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:02 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

MizWilloftheWisp, so how are you, beautiful new Mama!! And Happy happy first Mother's Day to you!! (a bit early I know--but this next week's aaugh). Do you still love him too much? April 23 right? He is a big boy too--

My favorite baby time is when they learn to blow spit bubbles, something to do with teething I think I remember and when they learn to fake cough. Like they cough and then look around to see what the big people will do...it's so funny--like they are beginning to see the connection.

Enjoy every day--they really don't stay small very long at all. oh, and stock up on capes (we call em towels), light weight big ones. With little girls, it's our job as Tia (aunt) to provide at the earliest possible moment, shiny (glittery, sparkly) RED shoes, the companion piece for capes.

One year one month--cold beverage of our choice and lots of talk!!! If we are in the continental US. Love.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:37 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

So...I went to prom last night big grin And took pics to share with my pirate girls wink

SO sorry that the images (in the next post - sorry for doubling!) are big, I can't remember how to resize them and frankly my mind is still rather foggy from swing dancing until past midnight, lol.

I want to see some more pics of my beautiful girls! Post sooooon!!!!!! love

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:17 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

My dress

Me and one of my best friends

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:20 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG!! Savvy you look sooo pretty! You are like beyond cute!! And may i say I'm super jealous of your gorgous hair!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:22 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote