KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Meet Your Fellow Piratistas

Meet Your Fellow Piratistas
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 20 21 [22]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Awwww!! love thanks so much hun!!! big grinbig grin

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:24 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Precious beauty Miz Savvy!! Not a bad looking party all in all and certainly a stunning young woman. Thanks for the pictures.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 11th, 2008 10:55 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Awww, thank you texxy!! love

Old Post May 11th, 2008 10:38 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(please log in to view the image)

Just one more picture of my little pirate for all the world to see.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 10:56 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz WilloftheWisp, well well, our dutch nephew is a handsome man!! How cool is he--he's so bright and alert--I think Mamma' is probably talking with him a great deal and it shows. How darlin'==thanks for sharing with his Tias--he's loved you can tell him that for me--and if and when he decides to come to the Texas coast, his Tia Texxy opens wide her doors.

Lord--the first day school is out and I've made more messes than you can shake a stick at--spent almost $200 on two pairs of pants and a shirt--I guarantee that's going to change--and I've happily consumed a large piece of chocolate volcano cake and 3 large shots of 12 year old rum. Goodness, glad I'm going no where tonite--

also, thought they were showing Dead Man's Chest tonight--not so, PotC--in the scene where she returns the medallion, she brings his hand to her er, bosum and even though the medallion comes to him, he leaves his hand on her "shoulder" for an extended period of time. Pretty funny all in all.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on May 31st, 2008 at 01:46 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2008 01:43 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

AWWW!! He is so GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2008 03:29 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

That's me!! last year in spain! And my curls depend on my health, if I'm in a bad mood or ill, I don't get curls! And the more curly they are, the more happy I am!

Attachment: ich_3.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Last edited by Jacky Sparrow on May 31st, 2008 at 08:51 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2008 08:40 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

For a little caribbean feeling: That's was me in vacation with 16 years (now I'm 22)

Attachment: ich und meine 2 bodyguards.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2008 08:49 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Jacky--you're a doll baby!! And you have Curls, I'm of the deadly straight hair tribe. Too bad you never get to go anywhere...boy, Spain main that's my next trip I think even though I know I'm going to be put out about it--my daddy raised me anti-Spainard becos they were cruel to their animals). And did you go to the coast?

Also, too cute your avatar is overlooking your picture--like he's thinking
"now, young missy, see here!" Pretty funny--if you go back a buncha pages, you can spot me in my dorky birder glory.

Isn't this a great way to share--I love see all my piratistas, of course I'm the exception to the rule here that you have to be drop dead gorgeous and MENSA to participate--gotta have one older with a wicked sense of proper....I'm the bosun--in charge of materials and provisioning...you appear to possess an agile mind full of joy--interesting!! Thanks for the photos!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 31st, 2008 10:39 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Awww Willo he is gorgeous!!! How is Motherhood? How is the baby doing?

Also great pics Jacky Sparrow!!! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:43 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Hey girlies!!!! big grin

I went to my friends birthday night out last night...dressed as a PIRATE!
It was AMAZING!!!!!
thought i would share some pics hehe!! big grin

^^^ me with a wig hehe!

^^^me with my friend the fireman haha!!

^^^ all of us gals before we got into the limo

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 12:17 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

wow, lovely and pretty!!!! it seems like ye had a great time!!!! (I'm jealous)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 12:46 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Soooo...I promised pics of me and the new boyfriend, so here they are (sorry they aren't the best quality, he took them on his camera phone at a rock concert last night). These aren't the best pictures of us, he's so much hotter in real life - once I get some better pics of us, i'll post them. wink Tell me what you think!!

Us at an AMAZING concert last night:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Some random pictures of him with friends
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 09:21 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

haha He reminds me of Zac Efron! What concert was it?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 11:31 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

GAH! NO!! Not Zac!! Lol, i've had a couple people tell me that - I've also heard Leonardo DiCaprio (which I totally prefer to Zac - he's not my type lol). My mom told me that when we stand together we look like Troy and Gabriella lol - maybe we should do a costume contest lol.

It was a bunch of bands/singers - we saw Metro Station, Boys Like Girls, Jesse McCartney and Good Charlotte

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 11:38 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Oh sorry! haha

o0o0o Concerts are awesome..

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 01:50 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Haha, its nbd really :P I was being dramatic lol stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 01:54 AM