KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You Say it's your Birthday

You Say it's your Birthday
Started by: texgodiva2s

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Hello, lovely Miz WilloftheWisp!! It's Will's birthday, she's so fine--it's Willo's birthday she's a lucky girl, got a cool guy, got a good mind, got a sweet dumpling of a CJ, and all the piratista love in the forum, and a birthday (I so love mine, I hope yours is wonderful and unique, rare as mountain air)--In May of 2009 we meet and greet, a serious toddy to be had and enjoyed as we admire the handsome new boy dashing about.
Love your big heart, clear thinking and as Jimmy Buffett says, like a Swiss Army knife all your other attributes and qualities. Have a ball!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 12:47 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Thank you, tex, and to savvy and Kate for your PMs. I am having a happy birthday, thank you!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 01:12 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Here the thread is!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Willo!!! big grin Hope ur having a wonderful day!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 01:44 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

happy birthday willo!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 02:31 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
========
========
[________]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 02:39 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

I'm sorry I'm late, but Happy birthday, willo!

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 03:14 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

It's Texas Independance Day!! And who's next in the happy birthday department? I know someone's is in early March, maybe the 7th???

Also, did March come in like a lion for y'all?

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 06:31 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Windy, but sunny and warm...we'll see how my new location is. I'm leaving Texas, tex! I'm so saddened by that. This land grows on you.

So...any claimers for that March 7 birthday?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 07:03 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw, Texas.. Yes, the Dead (Center) South wears on you when you are that certain age.. :{
quote: (post)
Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
For the links to work:
1 – go to http://www.slidell-slt.org/
2 – click on Photos – Rehearsal Photos
3 – then click on the links below big grin
OR JUST see if this works
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=slt
and then click the links below (it worked for me)

“Hairless Jill” the Cavegirl with Kickapoo Joy Juice
With the Cast: http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIm...=141&IPP=72
Lipstick! http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIm...=141&IPP=72
I made it in 1 night.. http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIm...=141&IPP=72

The first song in this musical:
With the gals: http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIm...=921&IPP=72
Trying to sit: http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIm...=921&IPP=72
Kids! What’s the matter with kids! http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIm...=921&IPP=72
Close-Up: http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIm...=921&IPP=72

Arts Scholarship Just BC: http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewIm...=214&IPP=72
(..I feel a change in the weather, says I.)

Florida seems hot at first, but I've learned to breathe in any kind of heat it seems. I guess the fam. has the conditioner up now.

Like the implications from this Thread..
quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
I found a site that does the extras casting (which you have to be a L.A. resident to even be considered for), but unless you're with the right agent or have some good Los Angeles connections, its not likely that any of us will get in a new movie (if they even do one), sadly sad
If you are worried about something.. like, you are one of the only people in the universe on kmc. You ought to condition by moving to Miami-Dade, or even Broward directly above That.. Why not? (Palm Beach would make sense, too.) I rather just live with my family usually. Since you are getting married.. Oh my, I have not the energy to even get out of bed still sometimes.. my own Bed... wacko haha

Or if you want the chicken before the egg you can go to the L.A. area. I had a friend @ a yr older who is from San Fransisco, but we met in the New Orleans area. Mum's the word.. I always forgot about its 3rd world-ness, and it was funny when we both thought of it.

I know the Cleveland, OH, area is good, too, since I went to college there in FA05. I used to walk around every night from midnight to morning.. :I I wonder if that is what makes me who I am now. There was always food "available.." I mean, opened. It is a good place to live because you can always leave. It might be the sort of place you miss. I always trashed Florida and wanted to live in the NE. A part of me liked some of the fantasy of living in such a culture, however, but it depends on your environment, which in some ways seemed not to happen at all. Like I said, it is better than Louisiana, at least the New Orleans area, which is famous for obesity and alcohol.

I met a Voice major with the same Voice teacher at my college in New Orleans from Texas. She was very thin and tall, with dark hair. She moved to a women's, Catholic college in Notre Dame, Indiana. My 3rd grade teacher who the last thing she said was to watch Edward Scissorhands.. was from Texas, but she had an accent. I think she was only 2 years younger than him. She was pretty with her dark hair and blue eyes, usually prettier than all of us, but sometimes kind of disgusting. Once, I went to ask a question for some reason. She had her shoes off and her toe-nails were really hard and like other-worldly so and opaque in the white part. (I was stunned. How can anything be so? Really, exactly the way you see kids' eyes these days like they are from another world. You notice moreso when you move around and see different kids, really. It is like seeing Star Wars and much much much more, really.. It is like, wow, how detailed, how bright is this living thing. Have you seen!? Is it something you wanted but could not have?) She was quite pathetic. I don't know what she liked, I guess romantic things. It was back in the days we did not have homework so much. hm

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I would recommend moving to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browar...da#Incorporated

Hollywood or Hallandale Beach

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami-...unty%2C_Florida

Golden Beach
Sunny Isles Beach
Bal Harbour
Surfside
Miami Beach
Key Biscayne
Coral Gables
Palmetto Bay

That is anything touching the ocean below Ft. Lauderdale and around Miami. Really, what else? Unless you can live the same way anywhere. :]

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Mar 2nd, 2008 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:02 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Willo, oh, my--please add a bit of soil from here, a teaspoon or so, and have it in your bag so when CJ makes his grand entrance he can be born on Texas soil--hope your new place welcomes you for all you're worth (a smallish parade will do). Any critters--they say to pass your cats out a window to leave old home and in a window to enter new, a little butter on their paws and then they will stick around.

It's blowin' a bloody gale here on the coast--looking like warmed over black death to the north--my guess is rain within about 20-25 minutes. You know it always blows like stink right before the weather changes--that's them highs and lows for you. Now remember this, lovely WilloftheWisp May something or another, 2009, a cold beverage of our choice, me you and Kateloves and lots and lots of stories and hugs. I'm going to be so more proud of you when you reach your total majority--and I'm going to tell a small lie after you become famous and people say your name--I'll go (real quiet) "Yep, she was my roomie when she lived in Texas."--love you tons, hope it goes quickly and smoothly this move--set up your computer first!! God speed, Miz WilloftheWisp--blessings on your new home.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:44 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw, that must be so sad she is moving away from Texas.. I was not at all sad to leave Louisiana and curses to where I lived in FL anyway.. It's not really all that, but it's quiet.

(please log in to view the image)
Miami Beach, directly on top of Miami

Hollywood FL, directly below Fort Lauderdale.. (No, I don't know what that pink is.)

Awll, maybe I couldn't live there.. I did live here..

Hey.. the beach by where Johnny Depp lived most of his life:

Well, I lived here first.. I found -0- pics of it. I must be there to command the waters.

(Fort Lauderdale)

I went to the beach here, too, I know..:

(Pompano Beach, FL)

I lived at the border of Broward and Dade County I believe. We moved a lot when I was little. Unfortunately, Miramar was not a cool place, neither always so much Coral Springs, but I think that's where we lived. hm.. I asked my mom, but she was like she didn't know, but this was way back. I was just asking if we lived by Miami, but my parents never answer. It certainly was like Miami, just not quite the life I wanted at all.

Oh, I forget, I never lived in Fort Lauderdale.. I was just born there.. hrm.. but it was closer than living in another town. It makes a difference when you are there.. Oh yes, I found one, we lived in Davie........ but since it is not on the beach there are no pictures for it.. hm.. Haha, it stands over Miramir, on Pembroke Pines. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browar...ty#Incorporated Hey, maybe we even lived in Deerfield Beach, FL. We usually move for my dad's job, so I dunno how we could have moved that much then. He worked for a famous FL bank that was shut down - Barnett Bank. big grin A cool place to be. I've been there. I learned to type while I was there.. But yea, Miramar was actually a big part of my life. I remember hearing it a lot. We lived in the Broward area until we moved to Jacksonville when I was in kindergarten and moved to Boca Raton adjacently above it on the beach in 2nd & 3rd grade, and then we moved back by Jacksonville to Saint Augustine ("Good-byyyyyyyye..... to blueberry pieeeeeeee........" ) There must had been a difference? Jacksonville is a class its own you know, though.

Oh yes, Miramar was the story of my life.. sad Not cool... I wonder what the people there think now - NOTHING! I want to say, oh yes, my childhood, Miramar, but now I cannot that I think of it. I wanted to say it to complain about Everything..

Oh well, wherever we lived, I always win..

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 09:44 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

well, I'm going to self-pimp myself and say it's my birthday today

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 05:40 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

Happy birthday. Happy Dance smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 06:00 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

thanks smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 06:08 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Happy birthday, Sif! Many happy returns!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 06:45 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

WooT WooT!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIF!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 09:43 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

happy bday sif!!! unfortunately, u girls were all mean and missed out on my bdaysad smile

okay, ill cheer up!!! happy bday sif!!!! *tackles to the floor* you know something? I love you THIIIIIIIS much *opens arms wide*

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:07 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I feel so bad, tramps! Happy birthday, sweetie. Is it a good day for you?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:59 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

aww, thanks smile

And Happy Belated birthday, Tramps big grin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 04:55 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

awww Tramps!!! So sorry Hun!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARLING!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:16 AM