KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You Say it's your Birthday

You Say it's your Birthday
Started by: texgodiva2s

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol. thanks guyssmile *perks up*

now....its Sif's time to shine!!!smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:26 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Well, Happiest of celebratory anniversaries dearest Sif!!

And you, you secretive darlin Birthday piratista, Miz Tramps, well, Happiest of the celebratory anniversaries to you as well, wither belated or ahead.

So, by the by, when might have it been this happy birthday of yours, I got that Miz Sifs was the 30-one, right? --

And by the way, only 3 months til my birthDAY MONTH!! I'll be eek! 72eek! , yeah too cool for a really old Piratista yes indeedy. laughing

beer laughing oaml !!s'loof lirpA s'tI ?!?tcepxe ay d'tahw, yeH

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on Apr 2nd, 2008 at 12:21 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 12:19 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

the 22nd it was....yessmile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:49 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Well, again Happiest Belated--I'm a total birthday hog--I really do celebrate the whole month--it's just easier on my friends and family. My almost favorite gift last year was never ending spagetti from my bff, Kate. She makes killa s'getti!! and I get to hang out with her where she lives about 5 times a year and then again, we make about three trips to the same areas for fishing and birding--so every time we got together last year--I got spagetti!!!! It was the cherry best--plus I could brag it was all for me. Not too much ego!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 04:46 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

Happy birthday Tramps!smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:15 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

thank yousmile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 07:57 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

GAH! TRAMPS!!!!!
Happy Birthday!

*gives you a free Jack and a barrel of rum* enjoy!

Happy Birthday!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:35 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Yay *giggles*

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 05:13 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

MMMMMAAAAAAAAYYYY birthdays.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Oh, May birthdays--here kitty kitty piratistas!! ~~~~

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on May 3rd, 2008 at 03:43 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 03:40 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Now Truly!!?? There are no birthdays to be celebrated in the merry month of May!!

Alrightee-dittee! Then step on up the two of you Geminis--We all know that Mr. Depp will be happily celebrating his birthday--we don't have even one on his day?

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:54 AM
Nanami_XIV

My b-day is June 1. =) I'll be 17!!

Old Post May 16th, 2008 11:44 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

to whoever's birthday I missed- Happy Birthday! smile

I have to check on KMC more often... *thinks quietly to herself...*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 02:08 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Very happiest of celebratory days to you, Miz Nanami, and what will you do on that special day?
Whoa--just opened my big old birthday book and you share your day with Marilyn Monroe--WOO!!Also, Morgan Freeman and Andy Griffin!! Youse in some high cotton there, darlin'. Says you are a master of playing your cards close to your vest, love people, shrewd at handling money and CREATIVE!! Not a bad situation to be in--

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:49 AM
Nanami_XIV

It's my bday! 8D Turn 17. And I got to ride a limo the other day with a few friends for 3 hours and go to the mall to the rainforest cafe to get some volacanoes. ^-^

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 02:30 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Far out, piratista!! You've given me a great for my nieces when they make your number--

Hope you are thoroughly enjoying your day --I'd just like to say I love it when you post!! You never disappoint, present your thoughts in a bright way and have admirable personal values, strong-willed to boot.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 07:57 PM
Nanami_XIV

XD but I never post though!so far,the only thing I've done today is make a video..and spend some of my bday money

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 10:16 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Happy belated Birthday Nanami!!!

And Happy Birthday to all the June babies....Including MY BELOVED JOHNNY DEPP!!! I Love him! love

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:42 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Okay, so I cut and paste--board me!! Load the cannons!!

Anyway--this is my choice of birthday song for my fellow piratistas--
Cos y'all are all fine as frog hair and cute as a speckled pup with a red bow
on Christmas morning!!

The longer I exist here, the more amazing life becomes--Terri Hendrix, If I had a daughter:

There's one smoother and this one is more raw--just Terri singing with Lloyd playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_pA89117Q

Happy birthday to my beloved piratistas--celebrate forever. Eat dessert first (makes the waitresses where I eat breakfast go lol every time!).

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 05:51 PM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Oh, crabby sisters....oh, lunatics, come out come out wherever you are and meet for our birthdays, we've come very far.

I'm a wily happy old birthday grande dame'!! It's my whole month!! I will of course share begrudingly with those Leos who are on the tailend of my birthday. Yesterday--I went to the beach--today I got 4 majors off my to do list--tomorrow, I intend to buy and win scratchy lottos--I think I've decided $70 is the amount. Oh, and I'm finding my IPOD and downloading off my IPODy card--I have no idea what that means...just gonna do it anyway. Friday, 4th of, will be the party of the 7 Tequilas--buddy has a birthday on the 3rd--and yes, I'm camping--no to driving after the 7--

life's just good that's all there is to it.

I think I really like the little flexy guy.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:22 AM