KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Patience can prevent fights though. And you never know which fights patience may play a part in."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 03:21 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sunda nods. "I guess."

"Patience can save lives," Sky contributes. "Even our foes do not necessarily need to die, but to be apprehended. Patience is required to subdue without killing."

Sky Ninabu has long been a promoter of the idea that Jedi should bring as little harm to everyone as possible. While a respect for life is taught by the Order, Sky thinks that it should become the norm for all Jedi to subdue their targets without ending their lives.

She turns to you, Roan. "Actually, I have another reason for coming to see you, friend. The Council has requested your presence."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 08:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Ahh, of course. Very well."
Roan motions towards the door, "Shall we?" Indicating that Sky and Sunda should go first.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 03:21 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sky accepts your gesture and leads the way, but Sunda is content to stay by your side as you make your way to the Council Chambers. Upon reaching it, you are greeted by good old Trorn, representative and secretary to the Jedi Council.

He is busy jotting something down, but manages to give you a brief wave to go ahead, into the Council Chambers.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 10:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will enter into the Council Chambers.
Is Sky coming with me?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

She is.

Today the Jedi Council seems not to have convened. At least, not yet. But you are awaited by the venerable Mace Windu, standing with his back towards you, gazing out into the currently gray and stormy skies of Coruscant. Rain drizzles across the horizon.

"Welcome," Master Windu speaks, keeping his eyes on the cityscape, "Roan Trilanger."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 07:16 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Thank you Master. What is todays business regarding?"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 04:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Coruscant has received a transmission requesting assistance, specifically for the Order to send one of its Jedi Knights to help with a particularly dangerous terrorist organization. You were requested by name, Roan..."

He turns to you, his expression passive.

"...by an organization known as CorSec."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 08:58 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Roan breathes in rather sharply at the mention of the name. He silently forces calm upon himself, but when he speaks again, his voice lacks its usual clarity.

"Who was it that requested me?"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 11:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"The request was sent by an Officer Vathu," Windu says.

You know the name. Adnan Vathu is a notable veteran and officer within CorSec, a long-time friend to your father.

Windu walks towards you, hands folded behind his back.

"Normally, the Council would have no misgivings on sending you on this mission. But there are a few factors that I wish for you to consider, Roan. If you'll allow me..."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 11:42 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Of course, although I feel I know those factors already."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 03:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Even so, I feel they should be mentioned. If what you know I do not mention, please feel free to contribute.

"Our first and foremost concern is the political atmosphere on Corellia. It seems that the terrorists that CorSec is dealing with are threatening extreme acts of violence if the government does not accept their terms. They ask for nothing less than seceding from the Republic. But CorSec has not requested the Jedi Order to bring an end to the problem. What they need is protection for their leaders, the Diktat, the Senator, and the Council. Primarily the Diktat. They cannot seek out their enemies if they are being conscious about protection.

"Our second concern is that this mission will bring you into contact with your father. It is unorthodox for a Jedi Knight to have such connections, as you know well. I'm certain it is not an issue with you, Roan, but even so. Should CorSec come into open conflict with these terrorists, your father's life may be at risk. Don't allow it to cloud your judgement. It is part of his position, as it is part of yours.

"Our third concern is for your Padawan. This will be his first assignment in the field as a Padawan Learner, and he will be entering a dangerous climate..."

"I am ready, Master Windu!" Sunda exclaims.

Mace grins slightly. "I have no doubt of this, young one, but there are dangers that may even surpass what prodigious skill you have developed. Every Jedi may be skilled and formidable... but no Jedi is invincible."

Sunda gives a silent nod, slightly embarassed.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 06:42 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I understand, I will do my best, and will keep my perspective."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 08:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I am confident that you will, Roan," Windu says. "But to help you keep focus and aid with the mission in general, we have decided to pair you up with your old friend, Sky Ninabu. It has been some time since you have worked together. Perhaps it is time again.

"CorSec knows more about the situation than the Jedi Council does. They will provide all necessary information once you make contact with them on Corellia. Your own transportation will suffice, not to mention that I'm sure they will be appreciative of a Corellian Jedi arriving in a Corellian-made vessel.

"Unless you have further questions, you are dismissed to commence your mission."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:40 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Thank you Master"
Roan will bow, and lead Sunda out of the Jedi Council Room.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 11:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Windu acknowledges with a slight nod, then returns to the windows.

Sky follows you out. "How exciting!" she says. "I will meet the progenitor of all your quirks and brash heroism..."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 03:41 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Yea, lets go with that..."
Roan, not wishing to waste any more time will go to his ship.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 12:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

To the hangars!

"Master, what is Corellia like?" Sunda asks. "Isn't it your homeworld?"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 07:32 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I have not been to Corellia in a very long time padawan. Not since I joined the Jedi order. It is indeed my homeworld, but it is as foreign to me as any other place in the Galaxy."

Lets go!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 02:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"A home that isn't home," Sunda says. He shrugs. "Weird."

Your Corellian freighter (What is it called?) is very quickly prepared for launch. Soon enough, the fuel lines are detached, the engine is powered, the repulsorlifts kick in, and the thrusters roar as you guide the Corellian vessel out of the hangars of the Jedi Temple. Having clearance, you cut through traffic without a second thought and ascend into the skies of Coruscant, up past the skyscrapers and clouds until you break into the void of space.

"To Corellia," Sky says, sitting behind you in a passenger seat. Sunda rides as co-pilot, though he pretty much just stares at the controls.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 02:51 PM