KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Spirit of Corellia

"Lets go and see whats the force has in store for us today..."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 12:09 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sunda and Sky strap themselves in as you push the lever forward. Power surges into the hyperdrive, a brief whoosh erupts from the engines, a flash from the thrusters, the stars streak, and the Spirit of Corellia launches into hyperspace! Coruscant is left far behind... and it takes no time at all to reach your destination.

"Aww," Sunda says. "We're done with lightspeed already?"

Before you, spinning in space, is the Earth-like globe of Corellia, with its vast green continents and blue oceans.

Last edited by REXXXX on Mar 17th, 2008 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will hail the starport and make my way in for landing.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 05:35 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Corellian traffic control happily welcomes you to Coronet, the capital of their world. They express gratitude at the arrival of a Jedi Knight, let alone one native to Corellia, and refer you to their main starport with celebrity clearance! You are assigned to dock directly next to the Senatorial landing bay, a place of honor reserved for planetary ambassadors and the like.

Descending past air traffic and into the night sky of Corellia, you swoop low over the rolling green hills and murky blue lakes that cover the world and approach Coronet. This sparkling jewel of a city, in the days of the Republic, is a colorful spectacle, always ready to receive travelers and offworlders with its pleasant layout and awe-inspiring architecture.

The starport is near the center of the city, close to the massive Executive Building. It is constantly busy as ships come and go...

But you hit a snare in your descent when you reach the starport. As you ready to dock in your appointed bay, a massive fuel tanker suddenly drops past you, cutting you off!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will veer out of the way, trying to avoid collision.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 01:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Your maneuver brings you terribly close to the control tower, but thankfully you are a skilled pilot and there is no collision.

The fuel tanker haphazardly settles down into your docking bay, landing roughly. It seems the pilot isn't very experienced... which is alarming.

"Of all the nerve!" Sky exclaims.

The control tower contacts you a moment later, having had your ship nearly crash into them. "Spirit of Corellia, this is traffic control. Can you tell us what happened?"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 09:57 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Seems we almost had a bit of a collision, but its all sorted out now, Although we seem to be out of a docking bay, is there anywhere else we may go?"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 06:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Certainly."

They offer you a landing site that has just opened up, directly next to the fuel tanker that stole your originally designated position.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 10:26 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Sweet, I will land there.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nobody snakes your spot this time! The Spirit of Corellia settles down into Docking Bay 03 of the highly sophisticated Coronet Starport. Immediately after landing, liscensed mechanics inform you that free fueling has been extended to all important persons landing at the Starport. Being a Jedi Knight, you qualify. Free fuel!

"I like Corellia already," Sunda comments.

"We should get to CorSec Headquarters," Sky says, keeping focused. "They are waiting for us."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:47 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Roan approves of not using council money to fuel his ship. (Yay mooching)

"Then let us. Do you know the route, perchance?"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 07:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The starport is all too happy to supply you with a landspeeder to reach your destination.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 12:56 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well lets get this show on the road!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 06:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The provided landspeeder... well, speeds you along through Coronet, the sophisticated capital city of Corellia.

Coronet is the most up-to-date, modernized city in the Republic outside of Coruscant. The Corellian government spares no expense in keeping it that way, and it is relatively easy for them to do so as Coronet is one of very few cities on the world. Preservation laws and the high demand for agricultural goods from Corellia has kept the majority of the land rural. Good for business!

It is not far from the starport that the government complex begins to loom above you. The dark structure is wider than it is high, but even then it is a behemoth of a building.

But you are not headed there. Your destination is CorSec Plaza, headquarters to the dedicated forces of Corellian Security. Hiding in the shadows of the government complex, the Plaza is paved with green bricks and closed in by aged department buildings, equipment warehouses, speeder garages, and prison cells.

All quiet in the Plaza when the landspeeder pulls up to One CorSec Plaza, the central office of the organization.

"So, this is it?" Sunda asks.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 05:00 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I suppose so. I was just planning on knocking, but if you have any other suggestions please feel free."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 01:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Sunda shrugs. "I wonder if I can reach that window..."

"Don't even think about it," Sky replies.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 04:38 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Roan will chuckle as he leads the way into the main building.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 07:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You come up to the thick wooden door to knock, but it is opened before you can. A middle-aged man with neatly combed but graying hair stands on the threshold. He is garbed in an orange buttoned dress shirt, a gray vest, gray pants with Corellian bloodstripes running up the seams, and there is a heavy pistol holstered at his belt. He also sports a thick, curled mustache.

"Are you the Jedi we sent for?" he asks.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 07:36 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I am, This is Sky (whatever her last name is), Sunda, and I am Roan Trilanger."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 03:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

He gives a curt nod, then steps aside and gestures inwards.

"Welcome to CorSec, Jedi Trilanger," he says. "I'm Officer Valru. I work with your father. I can see the resemblance." He looks to Sky and Sunda. "And welcome to you too. We appreciate all the help we can get. Come on in."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 10:00 PM