KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Something has happened, Something terrible."
He turns to the Gabe and Valru.
"You must have some sort of mechanism to tell if things have gone wrong. Check it now. I don't often get visions, this has the potential to be terrible>"

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:09 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is then that you realize that the alarms have gone off within CorSec Headquarters, a pattern of two low notes.

A young man pushes his way into the office, looking frantic. He is distinguished by his tousled brown hair and his focused expression, but otherwise he is dressed in the uniform of a CorSec officer.

"Uncle, we've got a situation," he says hurriedly.

"What is it, what's going on?" Gabe asks.

"There's been an accident at the starport."

Gabe immediately rises from his desk, his jaw clenched tightly as he grabs his coat and holsters his pistol. "Shit, I knew this would happen..."

Old Post May 7th, 2008 10:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Roan motions for the others to get up
"We are coming with you."

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:10 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Headquarters is bustling with activity as you follow Gabe out into the hallway.

"Details?" Gabe asks.

"Multiple explosions have been witnessed within the starport," the young man reports. "Debris has been flung into the city, buildings have sustained severe damage... hey, are those Jedi?"

Gabe rolls his eyes, then looks to you, Roan. "Roan, this is your cousin, Bren Trilanger. A fine officer, though young and sometimes... spacey..."

Bren gives a brief wave, eyeing you curiously.

"Bren, the report. Give me the report."

"Right. Well, actually, that's it. We can't get in touch with spaceport security or the control tower. Either the comms system is out or they've been incapacitated and/or killed by whatever caused this."

"What about the Senator?"

"No idea, sir."

"I guess we'll find out when we get there..."

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:50 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Lets go, What do you have for transport?"

Old Post May 10th, 2008 12:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Outside of headquarters, your question is answered. Pulling out of the garages and into the Plaza, a column of landspeeders hover up to meet you, thrust along by a set of twin ion engines. Despite the streamlined ovular shape of the hull, it is very obviously plated in thick armor, painted a pleasant emerald hue. A high-powered repeating rifle is fixed to a magnetic ring that rotates around the gunner seat at the rear.

A driver abdicates his seat for Gabe to take over, while Valru hops into the gunner spot. There is passenger room for three.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 05:27 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well how convenient.
Lets hop in.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 06:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Gabe takes his landspeeder to the lead and jets off towards the starport, back in the direction you came from to reach headquarters. He takes shortcuts, zipping through alleyways with his siren on, red-and-green lights flashing on the sides of the thrusters.

There is a bright glow coming from the direction of the starport.

"Should we call the fire brigade?" Valru asks.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 08:09 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I'm not sure yet, lets get closer first."

Old Post May 12th, 2008 05:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The landspeeders come within sight of the starport. A section of the starport has become a towering inferno!

It only takes you a moment to realize that this is the section of the starport that your vessel was ordered to land.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 01:47 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"The Force! We must figure this out!"

Old Post May 14th, 2008 04:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Gabe aims his landspeeder toward the docking bay two down from your own, on the other side of where the fuel tanker used to be and a blazing inferno now is. The blast doors have sealed themselves in an attempt to contain the fire.

"Make me an entrance," Gabe asks.

"With pleasure," Valru replies. Arming his gun, he unleashes a brief volley on the blast door that tears straight through it. "Done."

Gabe drives the landspeeder through the entrance and into the docking bay. It is empty, but evidence suggests that it has only just become so. Enormous gashes across the ground lead towards the wall dividing this docking bay with the next. Said wall is completely fractured, with a gap that exposes the next docking bay. Nothing but fire can be seen.

"Shit," Gabe says, running a hand through his hair. "This is terrible."

"Who's ship was here?" Sunda asks, gazing blankly at the gashes in the ground.

Gabe sighs. "Senator Fordox's."

Old Post May 14th, 2008 05:53 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Oh no! What can we do?"

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

CorSec speeders are entering the ruined docking bay now.

"What should we do?" Gabe asks you. "You're the Jedi here."

Valru moves off to call the fire brigade.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 09:01 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Well, this needs to be under control. But immediately we need to see to the security of the Diktat, Whatever she has now, double it. If they are so bold as to strike at the senator, they may try something against her. We also need to see if the Senator was actually onboard during this explosion, along with what caused it. What kind of explosive and how it was planted."

Old Post May 19th, 2008 06:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Something tells you that this was no bomb... but Gabe nods in agreement.

"Sweep the area," Gabe orders. He then speaks into his comms, acting on your decision to double the Diktat's security for the moment.

The CorSec officers begin fanning out, drawing their pistols all together in fluid motion. Their pistols are standard-issue heavy pistols resembling revolvers. Sky joins them, pulling her lightsaber from her belt but keeping it unlit.

Sunda stays by your side, not sure what to do.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 06:25 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will scan the room, to see if anything sticks out to me, that may warrant further investigation.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 05:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There is something odd about the gashes in the floor of the hangar. You could explain the shattered walls and the fire with the bomb explanation, but these gashes look like something was dragged across the floor.

Also, you notice something on the floor. A small silvery object, glinting in the glow of the fire.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 03:58 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will point that out to Sunda and then go over and take a look.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 04:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The object is very tiny, fitting in the palm of your hand. It is a device of some sort; there is a connecting port on one side. It possesses a single button and a lens.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 04:55 AM