KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Camera?
I will ask Sunda what he thinks of it.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 05:33 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It does not appear to be.

"I say just push the button," Sunda says. "I mean, you would be able to sense if it was dangerous... right?"

Old Post May 20th, 2008 05:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Possibly."
Well I'll just push it then.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 02:44 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The lens glows briefly, then emits a holographic display an inch away from the object. It appears to have a screen and a keyboard within the hologram.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Interesting. Lets see what this does now."
I will try to access the data on the device.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 10:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It seems to be encrypted, but you have no doubt about what it is.

This is the programmer piece to a computer spike. They are used to break into secure computerized systems.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 11:29 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hmm...
Like the one onboard an important person's ship, possibly?

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 05:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Possibly. You are not sure what they used the computer spike for, though. You aren't having any luck breaking into the thing.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 05:42 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well I will pocket it, with the intent of getting someone who can use it better
(i.e. one with a better computer skill.)

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Maybe your father would know how to work it?" Sunda suggests.

Gabe is busy trying to hail the security team of CorSec officers that had been attached to Senator Fordox's party. He is unsuccessful.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 03:55 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will go over to him.
"Hows the situation?"

Old Post May 24th, 2008 02:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Gabe sighs, pressing both hands against one of the landspeeders and leaning against it.

"We've lost the Senator," Gabe says. "Now we just need to figure out what happened." He stands, raising his comlink to his mouth again. "Control Tower, this is Officer Gabe Trilanger, do you read me?"

Static.

"Officer Trilanger to Control, do you copy? Over."

Static.

"Hmm." He taps his comlink, then looks up toward the tower. "Control Tower, can you hear me?"

Static.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 05:15 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Well, thats not good. Lets go!"
Roan moves towards the control tower.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It is roughly at this point that your danger sense goes off, lessening as you move away from the landspeeder...

Old Post May 28th, 2008 08:58 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

All bad!

"Get away from the speeder! Go now!" Roan will grab Sunda and run.

Old Post May 29th, 2008 04:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nobody needs a second prompting to move when a Jedi shouts danger. Gabe and a few other officers dive clear just as a proton rocket collides with the speeder. It goes up in flames, scattering its flaming parts across the area.

"What the hell was that?!" Gabe shouts.

"We're under attack," Sky responds, igniting her lightsaber.

The proton rocket came from above.

Old Post May 29th, 2008 04:13 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I want to look for where the proton torpedo came from.
The control tower?
"Spread out! Lets not make a nice easy target! Move towards the tower!"

Old Post May 29th, 2008 11:58 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, the control tower. Glancing up at it, you notice that it has tilted slightly to one side. The explosions must have damaged the structure.

Sniper fire has erupted from the highest windows, and a second proton rocket comes whistling down at the next speeder. It misses, only damaging the speeder, but it catches an officer in the blast.

Gabe takes shelter in the doorway that leads into the main service area and motions for you to join him.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 12:10 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'll go over to where he is.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 02:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He leans out of the doorway to glance up at the tower, then brings his attention back to you.

"Roan, I'm sending you into the tower," Gabe says. "I need to get my men out of here, and frankly? The control tower looks... unstable. You've got your nifty Jedi senses, you'll get up there just fine. But..."

His eyes shift to Sunda.

"Leave the kid. We don't know what we're dealing with right now. It's too dangerous for him."

Sunda looks to you with a glare of protest.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 03:12 AM