KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"No, I agree. I have no idea what is in there. Besides, I need you to do something else."
I flip him the Key-code thing.
"I need you and Sky to figure out what this is all about, what is was used for, and more importantly who. This could be the key to the whole thing."

Old Post May 30th, 2008 05:20 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sunda sighs and takes the device.

"Alright," he groans. He tucks the device into his robes, then reaches for his lightsaber as he heads off with the retreating landspeeders under Valru.

Sky is busy defending the CorSec officers that remain from sniper fire, using her skills as a Bodyguard to deflect incoming shots away from them.

"Get going, son," Gabe says, leaving the doorway and moving back out into the open, pistol raised toward the tower.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 01:40 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Lets go."
I will move with Gabe.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 10:29 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gabe would go with you, but he is worried that without Jedi senses the control tower could be much more dangerous for him than for you. You can sense which places to avoid in the damaged structure. He can't.

You move out of the Senator's hangar. Gunfire echoes off the wall of the inner service area. The section where the fuel tanker used to be has burst outwards and, as Gabe predicted, damaged the tower with debris and burning fuel.

The doorway to the control tower is dead ahead.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 10:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Awesome
Roan distruction, all by himself...
I will open the door, but not be right infront of it, or to close.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 04:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It appears to have been jammed in the now-crooked doorframe.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 04:06 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well I have a lightsaber for something.
Lets slice that ***** open.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 07:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Needless to say, your lightsaber makes short work of the jammed door. It falls inward and you step through.

The control tower has multiple floors, each of which can either be accessed by lift or by stairs. The lift seems to be out of service, but the stairs are mostly intact, spiraling around the inner walls of the place.

Thick smoke hangs in the air, from the outside fires.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 03:28 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Sounds good.
Lets go up.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 11:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The stairs, as stated, are mostly intact. Every few steps your senses flare and alert you to the danger. You are able to avoid any fatal footfalls so long as you concentrate.

On the third level, however, something breaks your concentration. There is a dark figure standing amongst the computer banks.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:39 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will try to stay hidden, and shout out to him.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 05:57 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Despite your inexperience with Intrusion, it seems this one isn't much of a lookout. With the smoke and dim lighting, you are able to hide yourself behind a computer bank before you shout out.

When you do, he jumps and spins in the direction of the sound. He is packing a heavy assault rifle, a non-Corellian design.

"Who's there?"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 06:06 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Someone you do not want to tangle with. Now put down your weapon and we'll talk."
If he moves towards me, I want to use the force to knock something over opposite of me.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 06:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Come out from there!" he says, raising his blaster in your direction. When you knock over a small table off to his right, he turns in that direction and advances on it. "I'm warning you, I'm not someone you mess with..."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:12 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Then I will close with him.
Still trying to stay out of sight.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

He attempts to stalk you through the computer banks, though of course in the completely wrong direction. It has him puzzled, but no less itching to pull that trigger.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 08:04 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I want to be within easy striking distance of him.
When I am, I will ignite my Lightsaber and repeat "I SAID put down your weapon."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 03:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Getting closer to him is another Intrusion roll... which you fail, making sound as you shuffle a bundle of wires at your feet. This spooks him and he turns around quickly to bring his assault blaster to bear... but your lightsaber ignites with a snap-hiss and emits its green glow as the blade extends to full length right in front of his face.

He does not drop the weapon, but he doesn't aim it at you.

"Who are you?!" he asks, in a hushed tone.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:29 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Your worst fear, A Jedi."
"Now unless you would like to lose the arm, put down the weapon."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You are not much of an intimidator, Roan, but with your lightsaber to him, he doesn't need a second warning. He lets his weapon drop and raises his hands into the air in surrender.

"What do you want with me?" he asks.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:44 AM