KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » College Football

College Football
Started by: The_Mayor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

These games have gone the way I thought

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 02:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Penn State ALL THE WAY.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 05:07 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Texas soon to be Nat'l Champs unless something unforeseeable happens..

Can't wait to watch Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford play on sundays

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 06:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Tomorrow night, can't wait to watch Texas/Texas Tech

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:30 PM
forumcrew

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 10:19 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Holy shit **** crabtree is awesome

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 03:46 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
Holy shit **** crabtree is awesome

Possibly the best college football game I've ever seen.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 03:54 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Fantastic finish in the TT/Texas game. Crabtree is incredible

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 05:34 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

It's rare when I watch College Football games(besides Penn State and Bowl games) but I watched this one and it was great.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 06:26 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Röland
Possibly the best college football game I've ever seen.

Yes it was..

I can't wait until the BCS pole in a few hours

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 06:53 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Tremendous game, that TT/UT game. Having that on in the same room made it all worth staying home on a Saturday night to put a vacation scrapbook together.

I heard some commentators at around 7PM on Saturday saying, "who the hell is voting in these polls?" Then they gave several examples, like "Who in their right mind would consider West Virginia an underdog to #25 Uconn?" or "Who here didn't think that Georgia Tech would probably beat #15 FSU?" Valid.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 12:34 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Penn State should be #2.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:26 PM
guy222
With my gal

Texas Tech vs Okla State be a classic

Two of the games premier wide receivers

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by DanZeke25
Penn State should be #2.

I think thats a valid point but it doesnt matter. Even if they put PSU at 2 and TT at 3 this week it would make no difference. Because if TT wins their next games, even if they were 3 and PSU 2 this week they would move ahead of them anyway. (after the next 2 wins) And if they lose one of these games then they will fall back below them. So in 2 more weeks it will be worked out one way or the other.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 09:27 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by guy222
Texas Tech vs Okla State be a classic

Two of the games premier wide receivers

Both of those receivers will be playing on sundays..

Very good they are

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 10:40 PM
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Penn State should be #2. But has anybody taken a look at these teams OOC schedules? It's like the media simply does not care who these teams play out of conference. Tech should not be #2 just because they beat Texas. How about rewarding them AFTER they beat Oklahoma State and Oklahoma? No way should they have jumped that far with just one quality win, and a bunch of other wins against teams like Southern Methodist and Eastern Washington.

The Big 12 has caught on, probably from watching the SEC do it for all these years. Schedule D-1AA teams, fill the schedule with cupcakes, go into conference play undefeated and ranked, "beat each other up" and "survive" the 'brutal' schedule, win the conference, get the automatic bid into the title game, once an unmotivated undefeated USC team stumbles against a middle of the road, or worst, Pac-10 team. Then beat the shit out of the Big Ten Champion in BCS title game.

We're headed towards a Florida/Penn State National Championship. I can feel it. I don't see Tech beating Oklahoma. Florida will jump whichever one loss team wins the Big10, once they beat the worst #1 team in ages, Alabama.

On a side note; The only way USC makes it to the title game is if Missouri wins the Big 12 and Penn State loses. The former happens if Missouri plays Tech in the Big12 Championship game, the latter does not happen.

I hope it does though, that means we probably play Florida in the title game. That is my dream match-up.

BCS championship game doesn't really matter to me, I know it's a longshot. But I REALLY want to see USC play Florida. Florida has that great offense, USC has the best defense I have ever seen. Would be a good game to watch.

If you're a USC fan.

Last edited by Lord Evolution on Nov 4th, 2008 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 11:56 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Watching Alabama/LSU right now

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 09:06 PM
forumcrew

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Watching Alabama/LSU right now

Few.. I was going crazy not knowing what you were doing.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 09:38 PM
guy222
With my gal

Game has been ok so far

Waiting for TT/OKLA ST

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 09:57 PM
forumcrew

And theres the Penn State collapse to open the door for everyone else.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 11:39 PM