KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » How You Feel About "Pirates of the Caribbean" Having a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Etc. Movie

How many "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies do you think there should be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
0- 2 15.38%
1 0 0%
2 1 7.69%
3 2 15.38%
4 1 7.69%
5 1 7.69%
6 3 23.08%
7 0 0%
8 0 0%
9+ 3 23.08%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How You Feel About "Pirates of the Caribbean" Having a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Etc. Movie
Started by: christnabarrett

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

What are you saying, that if Elizabeth had had a daughter instead of a sun, the daughter would just be a b*tch? Are you saying because Elizabeth's appearance changed slightly was the reason people don't like DMC and AWE as much as the first movie?

Keira Knightley is a beautiful woman and I have a heterosexual crush on her (secret shame). Thing is, I understand what time in the sun at sea means. It means she'll tan and her hair will lighten. But it seemed drastic and not realistic. That's why I make fun of her hair sometimes. But I wouldn't have seen her standing with a daughter at the end of AWE any different than standing with her son. A child of any sex would certainly give her something to live for since her husband is gone all the time and they were pretty much robbed of their marriage. I would have seen a girl as a good closing to Elizabeth's story. We first see her as a child singing about pirates while looking out on the horizon, hungry for adventure. Then she stands with her son who is singing her song and looking out at the horizon with her, waiting for his father and what life has to offer him. A daughter would have been the same way. Elizabeth raises no b*tches or idiots.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:23 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
What are you saying, that if Elizabeth had had a daughter instead of a sun, the daughter would just be a b*tch? Are you saying because Elizabeth's appearance changed slightly was the reason people don't like DMC and AWE as much as the first movie?

Keira Knightley is a beautiful woman and I have a heterosexual crush on her (secret shame). Thing is, I understand what time in the sun at sea means. It means she'll tan and her hair will lighten. But it seemed drastic and not realistic. That's why I make fun of her hair sometimes. But I wouldn't have seen her standing with a daughter at the end of AWE any different than standing with her son. A child of any sex would certainly give her something to live for since her husband is gone all the time and they were pretty much robbed of their marriage. I would have seen a girl as a good closing to Elizabeth's story. We first see her as a child singing about pirates while looking out on the horizon, hungry for adventure. Then she stands with her son who is singing her song and looking out at the horizon with her, waiting for his father and what life has to offer him. A daughter would have been the same way. Elizabeth raises no b*tches or idiots.

It's all just boring to me, and I find it.. unfair.. and all everyone thinks @ is PotC.

I never said anything meaning @ the actress. But she is @ my age, just over a yr older. I find ppl of that age rather private. They're more old fashioned than ppl Jack Sparrow's age.

As for tanning, you don't have to get a tan to have one. Having a tan can highlight your skin in black and freckles. (I never tannd.) I almost don't look white, but my skin gets completely white and red and completely tan-black. My hair only gets lighter as my skin gets lighter. I wear sunblock on my skin but not on my hair. I use Sheer Blonde, Radiant Red, Blonde Highlight shampoo, the whole deal. Even lemon and citrus shampoo turns it, or conditioning with hairspray and blow drying. It can lighten and color the eyes, as well.

O, I hope ur bisexual, like if you like Johnny Depp, etc.. :/

It's just a ppl of Keira's age playing parent and baby w/ someone old enough to be their parent but young enough to be interested in them and the styles they grew up with and like.. Unfortunately it's 1/2 Jack's age already, but actually it's that Jack is twice as old as the focus of the story.

Are you just counting on voodooing the movie star as yourself, if Elizabeth had a daughter, which would maybe be 10 yrs younger than you, though, on not that she ever had sexual feelings but just @ her being boosted up as something she isn't? A, child, sex object?

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 12th, 2008 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 04:30 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was discussing 101 Dalmations, or starting to, in another thread....

I believe they put the lucky horseshoe on Lucky not to make him easier to discuss but to entice ppl to admit they would/might like him.

The novel is almost not stimulating bc Cadpig goes around in a wagon with a TV.

And I said, talk @ PotC or Harry Potter if you wanna talk @ being a baby..

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 05:40 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if it's an I don't feel any more.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 01:44 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

christnabarrett, please stop spamming. There is no need to double, or triple post.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:02 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

But it all has to do with the topic and new ideas. I never spammed, I don't know what ppl illuded to you. All of the ppl here have gotten upset at me for no reason. I think it's bc I don't want to think I'm the same age as Jack Sparrow so they can be his kid or something. How are we supposed to communicate if you are this uptight? Why didn't you get upset at them for attacking rather than trying to answer my clear point posts? I'm tired of you not having the rules set up to begin with and then telling me I did something I didn't just bc you are worried @ the other members who all attacked me. It's disturbing when you all base everything you say on how you feel. I will not have it in my world, and will probably have to leave this forum soon.

You don't like me bc I am a goody-good at heart and bend the supposed rules to the ppl you like.

I didn't know this was your forum just bc you are a moderator. So, you can cancel any threads you don't like? Just bc my pictures were too big? Or bc you don't like the topic of Sparrabeth or something?

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 14th, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:19 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

O no, my 15 min. are up. But I thought it was imp. I do understand they were just upset I seem to be from the side that hates PotC, but I'm not. I just don't like being forced to grow up and having all the little kids do everything I wanted in my whole world, like the thoughts of this forum ppl just want to notice bc I am not otherwise, just bc ppl are afraid of adults born @ 1960 and putting them in place. I don't ever like lingering on this topic, in fact it's very new.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:53 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I dont know.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:14 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it could just drive them crazy. Ppl hate what they hate.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 04:07 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

lol I voted 9+ 'cause you can NEVER have enough of a great thing (or Captain Jack Sparrow for that matter! wink)

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:52 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems that 9+ is like the only answer. I see you are still in that limbo I used to be in. I hope you don't get to (haha I mean yea I reached it) all the suffering I've went through.

Online isn't so active. People hear you had a good time here and then say you aren't all that just because of some reason they didn't get to come here. I want to change this..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:56 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I doubt we will see 9 POTC movies.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 02:48 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADuarte03

i think it would be sweet...just as long as they dont bomb them and make them crappy...if not i say go for it!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 06:26 PM
ADuarte03 is currently offline Click here to Send ADuarte03 a Private Message Find more posts by ADuarte03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Part of the thing is like everyone wants more PotC but accepts if there's none. It's just the critique.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 03:40 AM