KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » No more PIS!?!

No more PIS!?!
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

PIS we need it......plain and simple. Spiderman....... sure his @sshole-edness cuased his unlce to die, but it would be somthing id be able to get over after a while....after a 2 or 3 yr period of beating myslef id be like pro sports here i come! and the whole thing of him disappreaing as soon as he hears a siren...dont even get me started on that but without the good ol PIS how will ppl like the joker live to kill another after a martial artsing session with batman? jason todd after he got back from the dead broke every single bone in joker's body with a crowbar yet in comic time about 4 to 6 motnhs later he was back at his old routine again....

as for superman....wait a sec, you mean to tell me that alls i gotta do is rub a spit curl in my hair, slump my shoulders a little and put on a pair of glasses and nobody would recognize me?...brillaint!!!!

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 04:50 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
superman....wait a sec, you mean to tell me that alls i gotta do is rub a spit curl in my hair, slump my shoulders a little and put on a pair of glasses and nobody would recognize me?...brillaint!!!!

Wait you actually mean to tell me the ingeniousness of Kal-El's costume isn't really conceivable unless the entire DCU human race is retarded?

Surely you jest! laughing

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 03:46 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

no my good sir...why with all the alien invasions, and extinction level events earth has experienced, humans havent had enuff time to process minute idiosyncracies of secret IDs like wonderwoman....wait a sec, you mean to tell me that alls i gotta do is take off my bikini and put on a leisure suit and nobody would recognize me?...brilliant!!!

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:29 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox

Wrong.

Sauron (whilst lacking a physical form) was still a heavy-hitter. His new form can communicate telepathically, use illusions, has an incredibly wide range, is (technically) indestructible and has a corrupting influence. Add the fact that (in this form) after obtaining 'The Ring' he essentially becomes an 'Evil God' and you have a Shadow King esque creature.

I'm fully aware of Sauron's capabilities.

He was still depicted as a freaking fog light in the movies.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:55 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by llagrok
I'm fully aware of Sauron's capabilities.

He was still depicted as a freaking fog light in the movies.

A fog light that could MIND RAPE !

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 08:04 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Meh, Sauron was just talk...

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 08:50 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote