KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » the day my world fell apart

the day my world fell apart
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

the day my world fell apart

the idea of this story came from the tomorrow series

i hope you guys enjoy it

The world all fell apart that day. The idea started while we were still at school seemed like it would be a great idea and it turned out it was in the long run. It started with me and my friend Sam thinking I would be great to go camping out in the bush about 3 km from my house with a group of mates “it will be good for us our mums always telling us to get off the computer and Xbox” I said “yeh been ages since ive been camping not since I moved in to town” Sam smiled “who should we get to come to” “well I cant be more than six mum said we can take the car and I wont fit more that six plus food and tents and stuff. Sam nodded he was a tall guy a year younger than me but the same height but no way as well built with shaved short blonde hair. “So who else should we invite we need one more guy and three girls to even it out” I started and took out a pen a paper and wrote mine and sam's names on the top. “well id like simone to come I always went camping with her” I nodded “Jodie has to come she’s been my friend since grade one and I think rach as well she always said she would love to go camping with me and some mates” “so now we need one more guy” Sam finished I read out the list Simon (me) Sam simone (man that gets annoying when were hanging out) Jodie rach. “What about matt you remember from my party” Sam nodded “yeh he know anything about camping” “he use to live in the country who in there right mind lives out there and doesn’t go camping”

So that’s how it started 6 teens from the ages of 14-16 I started calling them when I got home starting with Jodie. Jodie was my best mate and she was always trying to hook me up with her friends so she could be the brides maid if we got married she was about my height and once again a year younger she had blonde hair and was quite slim. “hey Jodie what are you doing from December 28th to the 3rd of January” “nothing why” you up for some camping” “um I don’t know you know what my mums like” I sighed “well go ask her or let me talk to her” after a long talk to her mum I got her to come. So I put a tick on the list next I called matt I made friend with matt in our last year of primary together we both moved to high school early. Matt was a guy really in to sport and computer games weird mix yeh. Matt had fuzzy hair and was a little over weight. He always liked camping back in primary so I knew he would easily want to come in fact he said yes straight away. Last person I had to call was rach. Rach was a girl who was friends with my family she lived in town and I hardly ever saw her but we always talked on the internet. She was as tall as me if not taller. She had died blonde hair and was just a little older than me. “hey rach What are you doing from December 28th to the 3rd of January” “I don’t know” “you want to go camping” she giggled “yeh ill ask mum” she ran off “yeh its fine with them we were going to come up for new year anyway” “yeh I chose new year so I wouldn’t have to put up with the big family do stuff” she laughed. It was up to Sam to call Simone. Simone was not a very social person she didn’t normally talk to people she didn’t know. She had blonde hair and had been friends with Sam all his life and he had always had a crush on her. Sam told me the next day that she was coming we all planed to meet at my place at 6pm the day before so we could leave early the next morning.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:05 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

sorry i placed this in the wrong section and it is being closed soon

please look in the general fiction area if u want to read it

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 01:51 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote