KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC: 1920s style

POTC: 1920s style
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

haha i got distracted by american idol. i'll post the battle in a bit--- smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 01:44 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep any objections

(please log in to view the image)

(after christnabarrett and attempt at others)

Pintel: Ragetti, you bin lickin’ ur chops for somethin’ tasty, Ragetti?

Ragetti: [googling] Oh my, yes..

Pintel: What if we ate Jack Sparra’? [Eyes with sarcasm.]

[Looks as though something is old.]

Ragetti: Naw.

[CUTe TO]

“Baby” Elizabeth: Oh my, this homework is just so hard! Oh, mother! Can you please help me! [Stops.]

Mother: Okay, Elizabeth. [She helps with the work, and Elizabeth falls asleep afterward.]

[CUTe TO]

Jack Sparrow: [Depressed about being from a pirate family.] Willie boy, I am so tired, and hungry.

“Willie Boy”: Here’s some chicken legs, sir.

Jack Sparrow: [disgusted] Why, thank’ye Jack.

[CUTe TO]

Barbossa: [“The biggest smile.”] The wind at my side, grease down my face, I swear one day I shall have more than a feast o’ Jack Sparra’.

Jack Sparrow: Looks like that day unfortunately [gay] has already come, mate. [Evilest grin.]

[They duel. Suddenly a sea goddess appears and all is washed away. Jack Sparrow is alone in a boat when come Mullroy and Murtogg.]

Mullroy: What you doin’ e’?

Jack Sparrow: [Feels like falling over somehow.] Nothing! [Darts away.]

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 01:51 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

well done, willo smile can I still hope for Sparrabeth ending?

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 05:44 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Barbossa and Jack are sitting in Barbossa’s car, chasing madly after the supposed “good guys”, in a high-speed, high drama chase across Chicago’s highways.

Barbossa: So you want to turn me into the cops, take my car and my men, and make off with my deals in exchange for…?

Jack: The pleasure of my company during this little wagon ride. And of course, the necklace and Turner to get Jones’ barrel out of your mouth, once and for all.

Barbossa: But what good will that do me if I’m on death row, doing penance to Uncle Sam?

Jack: You’re creative. I’m sure you’ll figure something out.

Driver: Boss, we’re catching up. There’s a dead end on the bridge up here--- they’ve got no where to go.

Barbossa: Perfect.

Jack: What if we arranged a little family meeting, so to speak, and talked this whole thing out?

Barbossa: Right, and then we could all be cozy in the clink together. I ain’t no fool, Jacky. Never trust a rival mobster, especially when you’re in control of the situation. No wonder you keep getting extradited. (to the driver) Tell the men to load their weapons.

CUT TO… Gibbs’ car. He suddenly squeals around a corner and guns the accelerator. Will and Elizabeth lurch back in their seats.

Elizabeth: What gives, pal? Trying to kill us back here?

Gibbs: Don Vito’s catching up. He’s aiming to haul us over the bridge, or I’m no retired general.

Will: So turn around and let’s fight!

Gibbs: (taking a swig out of a flask) Right, us three cars against Don Barbossa’s entire mob. That’ll be a massacre for the history books.

Elizabeth: If we could just edge past the refinery, we’d be home free. There’s no way Don Vito will drag his little parade through the main square. It’s still crawling with police.

Anna-Maria: Miss Trigger Happy here is right, Gibbs. It’s worth a shot, anyway.

Will: (loading a gun) A shot in Don Vito’s heart. Get the windows open and prepare to fire! We’ll have to make it past them without losing the tires.

Gibbs cars suddenly turn around and head straight for Barbossa’s. Everyone leans out the windows to fire, glass shattering and tires blowing left and right. As the cars get closer, some of Barbossa’s men hang out the doors and prepare to jump onto the rival cars.

Gibbs: They aren’t kidding!

Anamaria: (to Elizabeth) Why don’t you be a dear and give yourself up?

Will: Wouldn’t help. They’re after the necklace. Speaking of the necklace…

Elizabeth: Somewhere on the floor—I must have dropped it! (Both lean down and begin searching for it.)

Some of Barbossa’s men land on Gibbs’ car and begin crawling through the windows. Gibbs slams the breaks and the other cars follow suit. Will gets his hand stuck as Elizabeth is dragged out of the car and towards Don Barbossa.

Elizabeth: Will!

Jack leaps out of Barbossa’s car only to find himself face to face with some of mob, who have found the necklace.

Barbossa: (taking the necklace) If we got the goods, lets finish the job and get out of here.

He points his gun at Gibbs’ car, where Will is thought to be still stuck. He aims at the fuel tank and the car blows up. Elizabeth screams, while Gibbs, Anamaria, and his men are forced to the ground by the mobsters…

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 07:28 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Kate, that was action-packed! Loved it!

(Barbossa turns his attentions to Elizabeth)

Barbossa: So, thought you could get away no questions asked, huh, baby? (grabs her) Thought you could take us all on in those jalopies! Well, moll or not, you're going to wish you weren't such a pill to us! (throws her to some mobsters who begin pawing her. She screams)

Will: Hold it right there!

Elizabeth: Will!

Will: She goes free!

Barbossa: (laughs) You slay me, kid. (turns to Jack) Is he tryin' to take after you?

(Jack shrugs)

Will: I'm the son of Bill Turner, the rightful owner of the necklace. Now I'll go with you and face The Squid with all the other necklaces. You need a body to go with that spiffy necklace, don't you?

Jack: What did I say about doing something stupid?

Barbossa: Name your terms, kid.

Will: She goes free.

Barbossa: Yeah, yeah. Anything else?

Will: (thinks) Oh, and Gibbs and his men. None of them are to be harmed.

Jack: Thanks for remembering me, kid. (turns to random mobster) Nobody home up there, you know?

CUT TO...a dark forest. We only see the headlights of the cars. Barbossa and some of his mobsters are outside. They are tying Jack and Elizabeth to a tree. Will is being held by two mobsters and is struggling.)

Will: You dirty double-crosser! I said she goes free!

Barbossa: And free she is, just not as free as a bird. Speaking of birds...(leans in to Jack) Comfy?

Jack: Last time you tried to kill me you left me a gat, remember?

Barbossa: So I did. (takes out a gun and places it just out of reach) One shot as usual. Be the gentleman, Jack, and shoot the dame so you can starve to death, or maybe get gobbled up by some animal. (laughs) Let's go!

(They drag Will away to the cars and drive off. We see as they go in the cars that Gibbs, Anamaria, Cotton, and the rest are tied up in the backseats of the cars.)

Jack: Hold on. (pulls his leg up to him. He manages to pull a switchblade out of his boot and starts cutting the rope. He grabs the gun and holds onto it)

Elizabeth: (dusting herself off. She sees Jack has left his knife on the ground. She takes it.) Gonna bump me off?

Jack: Wasn't planning on it...unless there's a problem between us?

Elizabeth: What were you planning to do with Will? He's on the up-and-up and you had plans to double-cross him!

Jack: Apparently, you don't know how I operate just yet. No one was going to double-cross anyone, but as long as Barbossa thought I was, I could get back my car, get back my neighborhood-- all without anyone touching a hair on stupid William's head.

Elizabeth: Oh.

Jack: Oh.

Elizabeth: He still did a very brave thing.

Jack: Ha! (marches off)

Take it, Kate!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 10:37 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Elizabeth: But you’re the legendary mobster Jack Sparrow! You blackmailed the mayor in his own bathtub! You stole an entire fleet of booze without breaking a single law! Are you the mobster I’ve dreamed about or not?

Jack raises his eyebrows.

Elizabeth: (blushing at her last remark) What’s your plan here, fly-boy?

Jack: Last time there weren’t a hundred of Uncle Sam’s finest combing the area for us. A band of smugglers came through and we worked out a deal. (has opened a secret hatch in the tree and pulled out some bottles of liquor)

Elizabeth: Are you kidding? What a letdown!

Jack: This ain’t the Caribbean, doll. A guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do. (hands her a bottle).

Elizabeth: Is there any truth to the other stories, then?

Jack: No more truth than sorry William’s paper can report. (Pulls down his shirt to reveal various wounds, tattoos, and evidence of his adventure. Liz looks taken aback. She fumbles in her pocket and lights up a cigarette.)

Elizabeth: What about Will? That mob’ll take him out without a second thought. We have to do something.

Jack: Why don’t we just ring up the cops and file a report? (takes a drink) He’s as good of chance of escaping as us.

Elizabeth: (annoyed, takes a bottle and sits down against the tree next to Jack. Softly she begins to hum) It's still the same old story, A fight for love and glory, A case of do or die…

Jack: Lizzie, what’s that?

Elizabeth: It’s Liz. (Jack rolls his eyes) A tune I picked up as a kid, back when I used to play mobster and cop with my friends.

Jack: Out with it then. Nothing passes time like sappy songs.

Elizabeth: (tilting back her bottle) You can’t buy it that easy, Sparrow.

CUT TO… Jack and Elizabeth theatrically singing “As Time Goes By” by a camp-fire in the woods. Both are clearly very tipsy. Elizabeth has stripped down to her slip, and Jack is shirtless in what looks like the outcome of a game of strip-poker.

Jack and Elizabeth: “Moonlight and love songs, never out of date. Hearts full of passion, jealousy and hate. Woman needs man, and man must have his mate, that no one can deny… The world will always welcome lovers as time goes by…”

They end the song on a dramatic crescendo, and then collapse against the tree again. Jack pulls out more booze.

Jack: Man must have his mate. Ain’t that the truth. Best song since Beethoven’s fifth. (uncorks and drinks) When I get my car and my crew back, I’m going to buy the record and make ‘em learn it.

Elizabeth: I’d hate to meet up with that crew on a dark night—you’ll have the run of the city, I’d wager.

Jack: Not just the city, doll. The state, maybe even the country if we get organized. Wherever we want to go, we’ll go. That’s the beauty of the game, lady. This country ain’t what it used to be… life don’t come cheap. But if you got a car, if you got a line of guys behind you, if you got some money in your pocket… you’re free.

Elizabeth: (cuddles against him, running her fingers through his hair) Jack, I sure am sorry you’re stuck here with me….

Jack: Don’t mention it, Liz. Trust me, I’ve seen worse days… and lonelier nights… (puts his arm around her casually, leans in like he’s about to kiss her)

Elizabeth: (turning her face so he kisses her cheek instead) Really Jack, I might talk big but I’m an old-fashioned girl. A few more bottles and then maybe you can try your hand at me.

Jack: Wisely spoken by the dame what keeps a pistol strapped to her thigh.

Elizabeth: To freedom. (lifts up her bottle)

Jack: And the guns that buy it. (clinks and drinks)…

Now I’ll leave it to Willo to decide whether we stick to the movie or take a sparrabethical turn here…

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 12:23 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oh jeez, I've been dreading this decision. I'll tell you what...

CUT TO...Jack wakes up. It is morning. His nose crinkles. He springs up and looks on in horror. We finally see what he sees: Elizabeth has set fire to the woods, including the rest of the alcohol.

Jack: (almost speechless) No! No good! Stop! What are you doing? You burned the booze!

Elizabeth: (claps her hands together) Sure thing! The hooch is gone.

Jack: Why is the hooch gone?

Elizabeth: Well, for starters, it turns swell guys like yourself into vulgar idiots. Second, do you see how high that smoke is? The cops are combing the state for me. Do you really think something like this won't catch their attention?

Jack: But why is the hooch gone?

Elizabeth: (sits down) We're fine, Jack. Smoke has nowhere to go but up. You give it about 20 minutes and you'll see marvelous black and white cars with sirens heading our way.

(Jack pulls out his gun and considers shooting her, but rethinks it. He storms off)

Jack: (mocking her) "Sure sorry you're stuck with me now, Jack!" (mad) You can say that again! (sees police cars pulling up with the firetrucks) No moving in with her after this...

CUT TO...outside the woods

(Norrington, Jack, Elizabeth, and a few officers stand just outside their squad cars)

Elizabeth: We have to go back for Will!

Norrington: No, we have to get you back to the city. You've had your fill of mobsters.

Elizabeth: But Will came after me to help me, to prevent anything from happening to me!

Jack: I'll just cut in here... (Norrington glares at him) Barbossa now drives the Black Pearl, the very staple of crime and general disorder. If you go after that, bringing in the most notorious crook since, well, me, think what that would do for you.

Norrington: I don't do what I do just for me, SIR.

Elizabeth: You'd do it for me too, wouldn't you, James? As a house-warming gift?

Norrington: House-warm...you'd move in with me?

Elizabeth: As soon as all this was over.

Jack: Well, let's bring out the booze and celebrate!

Norrington: (to the officers) We'll follow their cars back to David the Squid's hideout. Jack Sparrow, we'll keep an extra close eye on you.

CUT TO...backseat of a police car.

(Jack and Elizabeth are riding in the back. The partition is up so they have some privacy)

Elizabeth: You didn't tell him about the necklaces. That was information he would have paid you for.

Jack: You could have told him, but you didn't, and for the same reason I'd imagine.

Elizabeth: He'd have changed his plan and never gone after Will.

Jack: Well, you could have gotten him drunk. (taken aback at the look she gives him) You got me all wrong, baby. I admire what you did.

Elizabeth: (softens) You're a smart guy, Jack. (they lock eyes) But it's hard to trust a criminal like you.

Jack: (leans in and whispers to her) Peas in a pod, sweetheart. (closes his eyes and kisses her. The car suddenly halts to a stop, causing them to break apart)

Well, Kate, this still gives us freedom. Your move.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:30 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

oh geez could that GET any hotter?!?! now that's what I call a perfect scene. smile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:55 AM
katelovespirate

CUT TO Will and Gibbs’ crew, in the back of one of Barbossa’s cars. Pintel and Ragetti are driving.

Will: So, you were close to my old dad, were you?

Pintel: Sure thing, kiddo. Notorious mobster and all around sap. He was all hung up after we got rid of Jack… never got on with Jones, neither. Which is why he turned rogue and sent off his necklace to you.

Ragetti: Sorry pike.

Gibbs: Decent shot, though.

Pintel: Boss weren’t too happy about it.

Ragetti: You tell ‘em, Joe.

Pintel: Shut it already. He wrapped him up real nice for the FBI, practically wrote his own confession. And the last we saw of Bill Turner, he was waiting for the chair. And then what do ya know? The Squid decides he wants the sod to mop up his pride.

Ragetti: If it weren’t us on the line, it’d almost be funny.

They hear a honk from Barbossa’s car up ahead: the signal to prepare Will and the necklace for the trade off.

CUT TO: Norrington’s cop car. Jack is in the front seat, pointing the way back to the abandoned building.

Norrington: This don’t feel right. A dozen cars could come around the back and we’d never know.

Jack: not if you put your men up there, real quiet-like. I’ll post up front and tell them the Squid is on the way. They come out, and voila, there’s the staties ready to pack and load. Course, that does make the cars a little vulnerable, and your new roommate…

CUT TO: Officer Gillette’s car. He’s handcuffed Elizabeth to the seat and is parking the car out of sight.

Gillette: For your own good, miss.

Elizabeth: I have to tell James—Jones has a posse of his own, this is a set-up!

Gillette: Yeah, yeah, and the Brits are on the shore about to strike. We know.

Elizabeth: I’m going to kill that Jack Sparrow…

Back Inside, Barbossa and his men are lining up to wait for Jones for the second time that night…

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:15 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

it's awesome!!! A Sparrabeth kiss! yay!

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 04:44 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

eek! eek! eek!

SPARRABETH!!! big grin big grin big grin This is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 05:22 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

CUT TO...the front hall of the house.

(It is a lavish house with plush curtains and carpets with the DJ monogram on everything. Pintel and Ragetti hold Will)

Ragetti: Not to worry, chum. It's just a gunfight.

Pintel: The hell it is! This is Turner's boy! He pays tonight.

Jack: (running towards them just as they are outside a gorgeous gold door) Uh...excuse me?

Barbossa: (coming around from the hall about to open the door) Impossible!

Jack: Improbable, but not impossible.

Will: Elizabeth? Is she all right? Where is she?

Jack: She's fine as I promised. She's going to move in with Commissioner Norrington just as she promised, and I suppose you'll be dying for her just as you promised her in some strange dream of yours. So we all men of our word...except Lizzie I guess since she's a dame.

Barbossa: Just shut your trap! You'll come in with us and you'll both be bumped off!

Jack: If you think that's a good idea...of course the entire Chicago police force is outside.

CUT TO...Detectives Murtogg and Mullroy

Mullroy: Why are we out here?

Murtogg: Because when the mobsters come out of the house, we'll be right here.

Mullroy: Oh.

CUT TO...Jones' hide-out

Jack: So what you should do, Barbossa, is go out there, overtake them, and own the whole police department.

Barbossa: I suppose in exchange you want me to not kill the Mrs. Grundy.

Jack: No, by all means, kill the Mrs. Grundy. He is kind of a drag, isn't he? (sneaks to Will and takes the necklace from him)

Will: (playing along) You were planning this from the beginning!

Jack: Yeah.

Barbossa: I'll just hang onto Mr. Turner here. Boys! Out the back door and around the trees!

Jack: Not out the front door then?

Barbossa: You see, Jack, that's why you're a sad excuse for a mobster. Far too nice and predictable (laughs).

CUT TO...the police cars outside

(Elizabeth takes a bobby pin out of her hair and frees herself from her handcuffs. She sneaks off to Barbossa's cars and opens the doors.)

Gibbs: Liz!

Elizabeth: (frees the rest of them) We have to get in that house. The biggest gat-fight in the history of gat-fights is about to go down and Will and Jack are stuck in the middle of it. Let's go.

(None of them move)

Elizabeth: Come on, you pikers! What's the hold-up?

Gibbs: The Code!

Elizabeth: Forget about the Code! You're rebels, play by your own rules!

CUT TO...Elizabeth running to the house all alone.

Elizabeth: Worthless mobsters...

CUT TO...inside of the house

(Barbossa, Jack, and Will enter the room. No one is there. There is a note knifed to the door with a Black Spot on it.)

Barbossa: Gah! Blasted Jones! (turns on Will and Jack. Jack throws a gun to Will) You're a hard man to predict, Jack.

(Jack takes out a knife. Barbossa takes out his. They start fighting)

Barbossa: You can't win, Jack!

CUT TO...the police cars

(A great battle has erupted between Norrington and his men and the mobsters)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 06:14 PM
katelovespirate

honestly, this is so much fun. i just laugh and laugh. priceless twenties lingo. smile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 06:24 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Oh dear dear dear!! I'm so sorry I missed out on this so far and yet so glad that I got to read all of it at once.
This is even better than the translations! That's something coming from me cause the translations were my favorite things ever.
Now I gotta see what happens...I could be happy with a non-sparrbeth ending right now...And that is DEFINITELY something coming from me.
Now I only have one demand. After this is done you simply must start another project...the KMC forum should always have a writing project..you guys are too good

P.S: I'm studying the Jazz age right now so this is extra special for me

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:33 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha thats awesome, Tee. I was hoping Willo might be up for completing the trilogy, 1920s style...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:40 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Batting lashes! I need to see hoe this ends...BTW kate! Your siggy is breathtaking!

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:06 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

DMC 1920s style? Oh I am sooo in.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 11:14 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

You have no idea how glad I am to hear that willo! It's much needed

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 01:01 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

More of you guys should join in on these. Kate and I are having a blast with this one and we want to share the love. If you don't know 20s slang, you can google it along with the movie scripts. We welcome everyone to participate in DMC when we're ready for it.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 01:26 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

You got yourself a deal. Finish this one off and I'm in for DMC

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 01:33 AM